What was Jow Forums like before 2015?

What was Jow Forums like before 2015?

Attached: zyzzd.jpg (381x358, 109K)

We posted tits and ass and WE LIKED IT

was a virgin. still a virgin

same as it is now, the biggest change came in 2012, when threads "who 6'2"+masterace in here" went to "who here not a manlet?"

Attached: manletguidel.jpg (489x960, 95K)

Bullshit, NO HOMO was the norm and homoerotic shit was constant. That and feels threads. This board stopped being fitness relevant in 2011

Much of the same, but with far more tripfags.
threads would explode when zyzz posted or when tinytrip would start his banter

Any screenshots?

Sounds like you might have some uh... closer resentments aka fagbrain

unironic recommendations of Starting Strength and GOMAD to virtually everyone seeking advice, regardless of actual applicability

lol I am 18 and started browsing Jow Forums this year

and I LOVE coomposting

>that one trip that shut an user up by saying he could dl 5pl8 with a christians tree back by posting vid
was an amazing moment
one of the few things i remember

source?

Mostly the same at its core. Semi-homoerotic “fitness” related arguments mixed with stupid arguments and non relevant gate keeping. The only thing that’s changed is what has changed with every board; Jow Forums and Jow Forums.

Now the gate keeping is through the roof on things that don’t matter, most of the bored is tired arguements and misinformation, with robots crabs in bucket mentality bleeding into every thread. It’s all a little tiring

Attached: 0E7EBAC1-FACF-48BE-AB2D-B3ED328CE21D.jpg (600x760, 230K)

>for some reason there were a lot of k pop posters before k pop was even remotely popular in the west
>For memes, y-you too, no homo, and Baneposting were common replies
>Actual fitness threads were the same back and forth discussions about routine and natty vs not natty
>Less cohesive feels threads than what we get now

Biggest difference were the trips showing up to post I guess

Based

Attached: 400F9CDC-1028-4224-9C67-23072C3E44BD.png (1016x868, 602K)

Better.

Less coom more gay

Attached: Old_chan.png (1280x856, 59K)

Before it got cordoned off an became a backwater of RK9 it actually was a fairly helpful friendly place that loved posting hot chicks and laughing at fat people, and actually cared about lifting.... Sad really.

If you guys crying about Jow Forums were smart what you would do is petition the staff to restore Jow Forums via things like pruning slide threads there.
Instead you probably side with the antifa jannies that want it to be largely unusable.

A huge number of faggots from Jow Forums discovered Jow Forums sometime late 2014. Not surprisingly, Jow Forums and reddit followed suit. 2015 was cancer apparent.

the entire internet went to shit after gamergate and trump election

Attached: MSN23.jpg (1024x768, 234K)

>/l/
I've only heard the tales

Attached: dfhsdfgshdfgh.jpg (600x600, 22K)

high t threads where one would post thickies
way more zyzz posting (which was good, because zyzz was always posted in a "you're gonna fucking mate it" type of post)
that's about it really, aside from new memes here and there and some old ones being phased out it's about the same

with zyzz posting i don't mean zyzz himself posting, he stopped in like 2010 maybe? or 2011? idk it's so absurdly fucking long ago

Mostly Isley posting and ironic faggotry (no homo).

Much the same, it changed mostly around 2010

HOLY FUCKING BASED

bait

Jow Forums can be a great source of motivation if you let it

>excrements can be a great source of nutrients if you know the right recepies

"Making it" threads
Zyzz worshipping
Locking Jeff Seid
Motivational and progress posting
High-test girls without the nofap screeching
No white or asian incels shitting up the threads with Jow Forums shit

It was pretty great really

>eat big to get big
>Scooby jeff pls go
>supermang
>what's his name again?
>creatine not even once

Just check out SiR's new years comics from 2013 to 2015

>Semi-homoerotic “fitness”
>semi

Jow Forums recipes threads.
I miss those

R E N T F R E E

Attached: CBBE2EA4-4917-4336-975D-D9F85BEEAF8C.jpg (125x95, 3K)

Legit all these polfugees come here pretending they own this board but they don't even know who zyzz is
They are literal NPCs if you disagree with them they will call you a söyboi nigger redditor shitskin low test beta

>thumbnail

Posted from iPhone 6 by a 15 year old edgy Aryan king obese manlet who will kill all shitskins despite being 1/3 Mexican

You sound like a nigger

>gamergate
>tump
more like 2006 when normalfags got smart phones

>ITT U Mad?
>Walk the dinosaur
>glory days of trips having fun bantz and drama

A lot of you newfags don't remember but the Jow Forums hivemind used to hate scooby and shit on him for skateboard squats, but it slowly the opinion turned around and people started liking him, leading into the sad saga of him posting here ultimately to be betrayed by his followers and forced back into the shadows to quietly lurk as the Puzzlemaster

you forgot
>who doesn't even lift

not sure if this is bait or not but i'll bite
>18
>loves coomposting
>probably doesn't even work out
hm, makes sense.

Outside of pol nobody respects those faggots
They pretend to have all the redpills yet act more nigger than most blacks

Its like one of those emails you send for warranty replacement and they reply you with this automated email saying they are working on it

The truth is, zyzz was a roided faggot.

This image fucking gut punches me every time. I can't believe how old I am.

he had a gr8 personality tho. ik that he hated Jow Forums at some point.

Get out of here grandpa

True, they are screeching autists who made up the blackpill and trad memes because even snake oil like redpill is too much work for them

You think I'd still be here if I could leave?

/pol9k/ also hates Arnie for autistic non-Jow Forums reasons
This board really went to shit