Be honest, if you got into fight right now would you get your assed kicked?

Be honest, if you got into fight right now would you get your assed kicked?

Attached: tenor.gif (340x340, 2.93M)

I’m too smart to get into fights.

Is the person I'm fighting going to be alive, able-bodied and awake for the encounter?

Yeah

Only 2/3rds of this but yes

Depends on who I'm fighting

I'm taking a shit right now so yeah they might have the upper hand

Attached: 1567942559416.png (500x527, 99K)

I train in bjj and wrestling. So only if he is also skilled.

50/50. i been in enough street fights to know that.

Yes and I’d probably cry or get knocked out and piss all over myself

probably
im 5'9" and 140lbs skinnyfat
i run fast pretty fast though

eh, still it depends on situation. you may be fighting some nigger who has backup or gun, knife. maybe your opponent picks up some rock and smashes your nose with it. you can't really know - too many variables.

Then yes, I win.
Fuck yeah, feels nice to still be alive.
Awake, not so much. But fuck yeah, life.

Most niggers are 5,6 or something. Also guns are not a major problem in europe. Only a pack of niggers of knifes. But 1 on 1, it should be no problem. (Im 6,4 84 kilo)

I sneeze on my hands and scare him off by trying to touch his face.

Pic related for you.

Attached: Savvy.png (163x303, 45K)

I've been in fights and have gotten my ass kicked.

Wait, shit. Wrong picture.

Attached: 1535260879429.jpg (340x836, 71K)

the average person walking the streets is so out of shape I have no doubt I'd beat the majority of them through superior cardio alone

from lack of skill and being a pussy, yes

from lack of strength, no

god that game was so based

For shure.

it doesn't matter how tall they are. If 5 midgets attack you at once, you will get your ass kicked. Its a numbers game, my friend.
On the side note, how tiring is bjj training? I plan to start doing it next month, but i still would like to train 6 days a week.

this but reversed
no problem in fighting, but anyone saying that skill can outdo size only fought chickens

Bjj makes you very tired. Everbodies first day is gassed out at the end. But you going to like it, its like chess. The first 3 months you are going to suck and lose. And 6 days depend, are you going to normal classes or fundamental? The fundamental classes are easy and no sparring.

Also go not to gracie barra of grace university. GU is a scam and for fags, and with gracie barra you must buy them expensive clothes(but good training).

I’m pretty confident I could win against 5 midgets

5 midgest rush you from all sides. what do you do?

>6 days a week
You're going to burn out and get injured very quickly
Training that often is fine once you've built up knowledge and cardio, but if you jump right in at the beginning doing that much volume, then you're asking for trouble

No.

Not going to brag, but I've always been able to hold my own. Most people aren't aggressive when it comes to fighting, I am.

That said I don't condone it, it doesn't feel great when you've won, it feels even worse when you lose.

I can knock you out with my beer bottle
It's made of glass

start spinning

the problem is when you match with an equally aggressive guy tho
never happened to me but wouldnt that quickly escalate in a very dangerous kind of fight? if one of the fighter chickens out it's easy, but if no one is gonna stop...

If my BJJ is superior to their skills then no, I would not get my ass kicked.

Jump.

I honestly dont know. If we are even in strenght it would get real hard because i've 0 knowledge about fighting but play rugby for 4 years now.

now i really want to know how many midgets i could take in a fight

1v1, what do think will have a higher success rate of winning muay thai or bjj?

i'm 95kg, 6'2 and lift 1/2/3/4, but never been in a real fight so no idea

What if you can get a running start?

WRONG. you grab one of the midgets and use him as a weapon.

the better fighter will always win

I agree, that's why it's dangerous and I don't pick fights if I can avoid it.

I'm an all or nothing guy, so if someone attacks me, I will straight up fight them until they're incapacitated, they're dead, or I'm dead.

For instance guy tried to shank me with a piece of glass in a parking lot, cut my arm up real good, before I got him on the ground, stomped his hand into a bloody mess and kicked half his teeth out.

Life lesson learned, it wasn't worth escalating, because we accidentally bumped in to each other in a club.

draw my blicky and pump that nigga full of lead

>Things that didn't happen

Not the case user. Strength is useful, mobility is useful, and skill is useful, but it always always comes down partly to luck and endurance rather than anything else.
Most fights are over in 60 seconds, even life or death fights, an amateur can best a professional if they get in a lucky punch, stab, etc. The only thing skill gives you is a less likely chance of that happening.

Sure.

based and goomba stomp-pilled

most fights outside of a controlled environment last far less than that, endurance won't have a role unless one of the fighters is completly untrained
what i meant is that the one with the better fighting attitude will win, it doesn't really matter if he trained bjj or thai, as long as we aren't considering some champion (but any serious athlete wouldn't get in a fight i guess)
supposing this actually happened, looks like it escalated quite a bit to me
just for a bump he wanted to cut you up?

DAILY REMINDER: best technique in fighting is good ol kick in the balls. You can thank me later plebs

I've had so many crippling injuries do to surgeries that I dont even risk it no more, every time it comes down to a fight I just grab the head and slam it against the nearest hard surface, it gets the job done.

Attached: 1566327221884.jpg (1011x1024, 130K)

I don't know. I feel too old to be getting in street fights though.

>not kicking the knees, putting them beyond use

This. Grab one by the legs and start spinning

Im shaving with my razor right now
You sure you want to try me?

Most last 30 seconds, what I meant by endurance is not being to outlast the other guy, it's to take the pain of actually getting the wind knocked out of you, shot to the head, etc and keep going. Actually hurts a lot IRL.

As for the glassing, yeah the guy was drunk and as I later found out really high on PCP, he was convinced I'd given him a look or something after we'd bumped into each other and so decided that he was gonna ice me in the parking lot of the night club when I went for a cigarette.
By the time the bouncers sprang too, he'd already glassed me, I'd already got him on the ground, stomped his glass hand, stomped his head.
I got technically arrested, was let go later as witnesses corroborated that he went for it first.
I never ended up pressing charges, because I didn't live there and didn't see any reason too considering I'd done a number on his face, they still arrested the guy carted him off to hospital.
Why I still to this day hate night clubs.

Against the average Joe? Probably not. Against anyone who actually knows how to fight and is near my size? Probably. I'm 6'4", stronger than most, have kept up on my cardio and I know a some boxing and wrestling from high school, but I haven't gotten into a fight in 12 years and haven't sparred in 2. I feel too old to fuck with fighting now, it seems like like my body is too easily injured these days.

knife in the side. and suddenly all your "stats" mean NOTHING

yeah, sounds like a place where i wouldn't like to go to
indeed, getting actually hit is pretty painful
only fought in a gym with gloves and all but even then when you get a clean hit it hurts a lot, without them i guess it's far worse and eats away your will to continue (since it's pointless anyway, unless it's life or death situation which is usually rare)

If they're untrained and let's say up to 20lbs heavier (assuming it's because of height or muscle), or 2 untrained people my size and fitness level then yes.
Anything else I'm too rusty for.

Based

Gun to you face and your knife means nothing nerd

If you're in a developed country and not in a shitty neighborhood or whatever, the chances of you ever getting into a legit street fight are close to zero.

fuck that's so edgy user you're so fucking cool

Attached: B646FF60-EEB0-4ADD-B27C-EC6E02316971.png (1468x547, 679K)

Depends on who I'm fighting doesn't it? If it's Joe schmoe who's out of shape potbellied fatfuck I'm probably fine, if it's some MMA champ world class dude, I'll probably get my ass whooped.

I dunno, I've beat people in judo and in boxing who had 30-50 lbs on me, and I'm mediocre. I could see a really good guy being able to overcome higher weight limits.

Im a DYEL and i dont know shit about fighting but ive been in 10+ fights in my life and never gotten anything worse than a few cuts and scratches on my left eyebrow so idk bro i think i might have a guardian angel or something

Hyperbole is not your friend, user.

I train kickboxing and I've lost count of the times I've taken hits to the balls. It hurts, but unless its exceptionally powerful and direct, you just ignore it and keep going.

This is bullshit, lies and slander, you know the matrix is fake right?

No but seriously. Wrestled and rode bmx for more than 15 years. Nut shots just make you frown and have very little impact on ability to continue whatever you're doing.

hahahaha

Depends against whom.
Against most people, yes.
Against most people that are the kind of dudes that look for fights? I don't know.

I'm armed anyway, niggers don't do 1v1.

>Against most people that are the kind of dudes that look for fights?

People who look for fights are frequently not good at fighting. Some skinny dude tried to start a fight with me at a bar and I just body locked him until the bouncers showed up because fighting random people is stupid unless it's for sport.

If I can take a guy down I'm pretty confident that I'll win or at least make it a draw. My striking is pretty shit though so I'd get knocked out if the other guy can wrestle

Yeah i got the flu but my +5 poison attack would fuck them up in a few days

Yes I'd let him wrestle me to the ground and sit on my face

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.07_[2018.06.15_22.40.16].png (785x929, 916K)

No

honestly idk, I've done some muay thai but I'm at the level where I'm a fish out of water who doesn't know what's up and what's down, that and getting knocked around just holding pads for people has really hit my ego. im probably a few inches taller then most people but fighting at least at my level seems all about luck and chances

post chad slavic body pls

based, checked, etc.

I've outwrestled bigger guys. There's a certain size advantage you pretty much CAN'T beat (maybe 25kg or so), but skill is a very important factor. Sounds like you might be talking out of your ass!

Same, I used to do the same in high school. I was a 50/50 wrestler at 135 lbs who cut maybe 5 lbs, but they would have me wrestle bigger new guys just because it was funny to see me throw them.

I feel like I'm strong enough to control a lanklet, and I've taken some serious blows to the jaw and still stood up so I feel like any weak ass punch they throw wouldn't do much.

I feel like a ground and pound is painfully effective against people that minmax sucker punches (niggers.)

Anybody well trained would beat me but they beat me if they paying for lessons. It's not like those people are common in the wild. Most people are a bunch of fat drug addicts.

I don't fight i'm not 19

if someone did try to fight id just blast them with my concealed piece, so i think im covered

I throw a good punch and I'd strike first, if that doesn't work then I've probably lost.

(Which is absolutely useless in a street fight)

COPE

Mass and wingspan are very important in a fight

absolutely not, I work out 4 times a week and bulk every time I do on 3 scoops of whey but Ill lose solely because I have never been in a fight

I've been in plenty of fights. I've always done the same thing and it works, grapple them and topple them then beat them up when they are on the ground

Attached: 1568040513961.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

Bang bang skeet skeet

On land most likely yes, but in the water I'd give their ghost nightmares.

If the dude has a weapon or knows legit martial arts I'm getting my ass whooped. If it's a normal fight and the dude isn't a gigachad I can win

Yes, but I can run faster than most apes who'd get into a fight. I'd only jump in if I had someone to protect. I'm sorry dad, I'll get into boxing or something

based fag phosphophyllite poster

*gets bused to your neighborhood*
*blocks your path*

Attached: 4CFFF218-BC6B-44D8-93B3-4EE803DE4183.jpg (600x437, 85K)

I'm going to beat your arse, nerd.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-215849_Photos.jpg (1079x885, 128K)

If they are 20lbs heavier or more and or have trained in a martial art that uses grappling then probably not. Otherwise maybe.

If you have no training and you get taken down you are pretty fucked unless there is a huge weight difference

Was gravity part of your master plan?

For you!

I wrestled for 8 weeks my whole life. I'd just take him down and hold him there until someone called for help. Hopefully.

>Be honest, if you got into fight right now would you get your assed kicked?

Depends on the situation and who I am up against. I always try to de-escalate such situations and need a few moments to actually raise hands but if I have a reason to fight I would go for a win. Been in many grappling and boxing sparring but it always depends if I want to fuck up the guy I am fighting