I’m a 38 year old male and my belly looks like this lol is it too late to start lifting and look like a man?

Iā€™m a 38 year old male and my belly looks like this lol is it too late to start lifting and look like a man?

Attached: AFE4227B-F8F5-4A5B-892B-F293BDAB7DDE.jpg (454x332, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/vitamin-d-sun-and-cancer
vitamindwiki.com/No ā€“ 10 minutes per day of sun-UVB is NOT enough
undark.org/article/science-sunscreen-public-trust-cancer/
menshealth.com/health/a19539973/i-put-a-giant-red-light-on-my-balls-to-triple-my-testosterone-levels/
multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/2018/08/07/researchersanalyzehow-vitamin-d3-insufficiency-increases-ms-susceptibility/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Start by sunbathing at peak hour naked, or on a speedo
Seriously dude you need some sun to increase your test

are you a tranny?

Post boihole. Also dtf?

you should sit on my dick right this fucking instant.

this is fake and gay, pale skin is best and sun will give you cancer and age your skin

You do need a small amount of sun for optimal health. Tanning is stupid though.

Can I lick your belly please?

you better bend over and do a 360 in front of a mirror and take a pic and upload it here

alright now show us your ass

>this is fake and gay, pale skin is best and sun will give you cancer and age your skin
Thank our God that Im feeling charitable today and I won't just let you go fuck yourself with that stupid post
bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/vitamin-d-sun-and-cancer
vitamindwiki.com/No ā€“ 10 minutes per day of sun-UVB is NOT enough
undark.org/article/science-sunscreen-public-trust-cancer/
menshealth.com/health/a19539973/i-put-a-giant-red-light-on-my-balls-to-triple-my-testosterone-levels/
multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/2018/08/07/researchersanalyzehow-vitamin-d3-insufficiency-increases-ms-susceptibility/

Contact your closest informed consent clinic and ask for spironolactone and estrofem, trust me

>not having a hairy tummy

Basically a womans body

He is still correct though. The sun does age your skin and too much exposure will give you cancer. The sun giveth and it taketh away.

FPBP

>38 year old
Bullshit, twinks don't live to that old of an age

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.19_[2018.07.15_00.07.00].png (485x1173, 877K)

Nah just need to make sure you protect your skin if you are white and find yourself in darkie lands

Twinkdeath is only for people with bad genetics user

why is fit so fucking gay today

>today

Attached: president of china.jpg (498x299, 56K)

cute tummy

Attached: no homo wowzxa.jpg (493x960, 84K)

>today

Attached: where.png (644x644, 936K)

Do you shave your tummy?

>today

Attached: 1359663342439.jpg (169x217, 6K)

Brendan, what have they done to you!?

Did you miss that thread where all the anons were posting how they jerk off to themselves in the mirror?

Look at Dave chappelle's transformation

You're in better shape than the average 38 year old, so you're already doing a decent job. Its not too late for you breh, eat at a 300 calorie surplus and lift

Yes. For white people, that "small amount of sun" is about 7 minutes. Per week. While covering 90% of your skin. Under the shadow of a tree.

You would make the perfect trap. Consider hrt

>today

Nothing gay about it, I mean, you don't think it's gay to masturbate yourself, touching a dick, so why looking at yourself while doing it would be?

>today

Attached: 29167152-9BC7-4626-8414-864DCFFB5698.png (556x962, 980K)

>today

Attached: lain.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Not OP, but for reasons I won't go into, I once got really lonely and desperate for attention that I decided to download grindr to look for traps (I fealt like garbage later on).
Anyway, even though I never went out of my way to contact other guys, and some real girls have found me attractive before, I was astounded by how many random guys would desperately message me (both twinks and the other gays) and often thought I was hot.

I've developed this theory that a lot of guys are simply horny or desperate for attention. I myself for example find men and traps IRL repulsive sexually, but if you're simply looking at words in a chat box while horny in bed, you can warp your brain in some pretty messed up ways.

I don't think Jow Forums is gay, I think Jow Forums is just lonely and likes smooth skin

There is a difference between admiration of male form bordering on homo-erotic and the rise of ironic weeaboo degeneracy where you talk about "boiholes" and "asspussies"

neck yourselves

Attached: 1xr4zs.jpg (240x240, 11K)

You must be new here.

Delicious boy tummy, no homo tho do you have Instagram ?

>why is fit so fucking gay today
>today
Wew

Attached: 1478377640070.jpg (499x279, 146K)

Enjoy your stay newfriend.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.03_[2018.07.15_00.44.09].png (739x1013, 697K)

You're past your prime but you can still get a great body if you put your back into it. Not sure why would you do that tho, i thought dudes approaching 40 used their money/status to get poon

You should always remain attractive and fit. What else is the point of having a body? People who choose to get fat are choosing to have their partners lose attraction to them.