Can a 5 day fast fuck my organs?

So, i'm 12 hours into my 5 days fast and someone said i could fuck my organs that process the fat from my body, is this true bros?

Attached: Reiner_Braun_(Anime)_character_image.png (949x949, 986K)

No

If you're obese, maybe
Just make sure you're drinking enough snake juice

user i'm not doing snake juice....

sorry

yes it's true

Drink 2 liters of water with 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp of sodium bicarbonate, that's it

either you do it dry or you use snake juice to keep your body functional, otherwise you're gonna fuck your shit up you lazy faggot

No way dude it’ll help your organs. Digestion takes up a lot of your body’s energy so it’s a rest for your organs brother.

On a semi related note on long fast I have felt some sort of spiritual energy connection. I gain the power to really read people’s energy. I think all humans have the capability to reach some sort of supernatural power but can’t tap into it because our body is constantly dealing with digestion and other bodily functions.

lol no, just make sure you get some salt with that water you drink
if you go over 10 days you'll need other shit, but not for 5
t. would do 7-day fasts for religious purposes during teenage years

so how does not doing both of this things can fuck me?

If you drink pure water it will strip you of your minerals faster than just not drinking anything, which will trigger something called starvation syndrome when you eat again

even doing only 5 days? wtf
also, what about urine can that replace the snake juice, i'm so broke right now

urine is acceptable but not probably not optimal, search for Cole's videos on urine fasting

>what about urine can that replace the snake juice, i'm so broke right now
Yes
Nigger you cant buy salt and sodium bicarbonate?

Uh... potassium and magnesium son

>Can a 5 day fast fuck my organs?
No, so long as you keep hydrated.
But fasting in general is stupid for weight loss. You don't teach yourself healthy eating habits or learn personal discipline with regards to not overeating, you just yo-yo weight-wise.
Knock it off, learn to eat properly and with some discipline, in a year or so it'll be second nature and you won't have weight problems the rest of your life.

Poorfag can't buy salt

Poorfag has bigger problems

Fasting has benefits beyond straight weight loss.

You're right that it's not some cure all. But it can help to serve as a reset to appetite and work well as part of a long term intake reduction plan

>Poorfag has bigger problems
Such as?
If youre fasting youre probably obese so you dont need to pay for food

>it can help to serve as a reset to appetite and work well as part of a long term intake reduction plan
No, it can't, it's just a cope.

Op look into the refeeding fast can be dangerous if you dont do the refeeding correctly tho for 5days u should be alright but once u start eating again go light and small
Otherwise fast its dangerus but quite the contrary

i'm thinking of breaking the fast with fruits etc