/fraud/ - steroids general

Fuck retards edition

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off m8

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual. Or see CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- penile girth
- time spent training

Attached: Anabolic-steroids-before-and-after.jpg (1280x888, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GngbkyJRMTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Steroids are for pussies

Post body.

What happened to last thred?

Critique my cycle please brahs
What can I do to suppress DHT?

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-180124~2.png (1080x940, 78K)

this

if you cant reach your goals in a natty way, you shouldn't be trying in the first place

Attached: 1564421908717.png (138x123, 20K)

>suppress dht

Attached: 7211BE24-8A6F-4FC9-96CD-06A07B56439D.jpg (550x543, 30K)

If any of you roidcels reply to this your estrogen will triple overnight

Let me reword it. How do I block DHT receptors?

Unironically looks better on the left, just needs a tan.

Why would you want to do that? DHT is a good thing.

it hit the post limit.

terrible.

your opinion is wrong. the only bad thing on the right is the lobster skin.

Showed gf this pic, she said nice.

Im getting juiced guys, you fucking lied to me.

she’ll be thinking of him next time you guys fuck

>test prop
Prop is usually injected every day or every other day. That's a lot of pinning. 42-84 pins over that 12 weeks. Test enanthate would only have 24 pins over that 12 weeks. Some guys don't mind pinning frequently but I personally wouldn't suggest doing babbies first cycle with prop. Also, you should be running your test dose noticeably higher than deca to avoid deca dick.

>Im getting juiced guys, you fucking lied to me.
Jealous nattycucks lied to you. We've been telling you that women love roided out, swole men for a long time.

My reasoning was that prop would keep a steady and manageable hormone balance, no great surges like pinning every 7 days etc. Think it's worth it over the frequent pinning routine? Is there such a thing as too much scar tissue? My needle exchange only gave me 23G instead of the thinner guage I asked for

Also, any advice on Deca/test ratio to avoid Deca dick?
If you were running my cycle, what would it look like?

>Terrible
Why? I feel like I've hit a wall with research

Adam Charlton is so fucking perfect goddamit
Just Look at those legs jesus christ
youtube.com/watch?v=GngbkyJRMTw

>no homo tho

Attached: 1566119448791.jpg (750x755, 91K)

Hair thinning, I'm scared of the chrome dome

there’s no reason to run deca your first cycle

why prop with deca? why do you think 10 weeks of deca is gonna do anything? why do you think 2 weeks off deca is good enough to start pct? why do you think you know enough to start your first cycle with two compounds and then turn around and create this shitshow of a cycle? why these particular dosages?

if this is the wall you've hit, how long did you research? 5 minutes?

I was thinking if I had great strength gains it would protect my joints

Enanthate is pinned every 3.5 days. Usually Mon/Fri. Your hormone balance will be just fine. Enanthate is the most commonly used ester. Yes, scar tissue can build up. 23g is fine.

1:1.6 ratio is likely to be safe.

Normally, you could just use finasteride. However, it has a bad interaction with deca (nandrolone). Instead, you can use Ketoconazole shampoo and RU58841.

>Why Deca
Scared by reports of joints being ruined by strength gains
>Why 2 weeks
Because I read the half life of Deca was 8-12 days
>Why 500mg test per week
Seemed the standard beginners dosage for someone of my stats
>How long did I research
Clearly not enough, thank you bro

Deca is fine to run for your first cycle. People have panty tantrums about muh first cycle. When really, it doesn't matter that much. Deca is a fairly mild compound in terms of sides. It definitely lubes up your joints, it's a good feeling. You should extend your cycle to 16 weeks though, more time to grow and more time to ride the peak of the deca.

Literaly heaven coming out of his underwear

there are compounds you could realistically add to a first cycle without much impact, a 19nor is not one of them, especially if you aren't trying test only first for a bit to gauge your aromatization

Thanks frens
Interesting, like what? And does aromatisation vary a lot across individuals?

Deca is typically run 16-20 weeks and if you get sides you’ll have no idea whether it’s the test or deca without running just test. Volume is the king of hyper trophy, keep reps high and your joints will be fine.

Dude what do you think is going to happen?

>muh aromatization
Shit really doesn't matter. You get estro sides, you take the AI and adjust the dosage until you consistently have no high estro sides while not having low estro either. You get the spicy nips, you take your SERM. It really doesn't matter.

This was my original plan. I'll stick with 500mg test e, watching for sides and getting bloods done. I'm still tempted to stack something else with minor sides on top to get the most out of it, perhaps I'm impatient and impulsive.

19nors also affect prolactin...

Just run the deca bro. That user can't even tell you what mythical sides he's talking about. He's just gatekeeping and parroting bad info.

Very rarely actually an issue. The main side from deca is deca dick, which is prevented by simply running your test higher than the deca. You just keep caber on hand just in case, but you won't use it.

post body

Sorry bro, I fakenatty in regular Jow Forums. It's a good time.

Alright, I'll try and work it out with my smoothbrain...
16 weeks of test E at ~500mg
16 weeks of Deca at 300mg
Wait for X days for compounds to clear system
PCT: 40-20 Nova tapered at the end for 4 weeks

AI (arimidex) dosed based on sides, caber on hand for prolactin issues. No HCG for this cycle (I'm 23)

>shooting up chemicals in your body because you lost the genetic lottery
how are you no better than a crackhead on the street?

Attached: 1567603950067.png (374x550, 382K)

>reddit link
Yeah, fuck off.

I'm not dependent on it, it's an expensive and complicated luxury boost and lifestyle enhancer, just like a properly prepared sirloin steak in a restaurant or a well tailored suit, except it lasts longer and probably has way more advantages (and is cheaper)

>Being a chink
LOL

Looks good. Don't have to taper your nolva, just 20 for 6 weeks. You may want to consider using HCG for 4 weeks near the end of your cycle. It's not expensive and helps with recovery and has a nice side benefit of making your balls huge. Just make sure to run it DURING your cycle, it is not part of PCT.

what about the disadvantages tho

Errr... how do i stop her thinking of other men? I genuinely only think of her and Riley Reid.

I cant believe she likes the left pic, i showed it her as a joke.

*right pic. Im dumb

I tell you what add dianabol at begining for 3-4 weeks and then switch to stanozolol by end of cycle

Thank me laterz

Attached: IMG-20190905-WA0000.jpg (768x1024, 112K)

>Oh no I died at 75 years old instead of 80 years old.

Truly steroids are more destructive than heroin and cocaine combined.

>you can't believe she thinks a huge, shredded, manbeast that could toss her around like a ragdoll in bed and pound the shit out of her is hot
Really user? Why wouldn't she find peak masculinity attractive?

he turned red

Copelets bring up the studies that women sometimes prefer prettyboys with some feminine features
What they fail to mention is the following:
>They like prettyboys only at a certain part of their menstrual cycle
>They absolutely love jacked prettyboys (eg David laid)

It's only coping womanlets who list things like "I like dadbods because it makes me feel hot" and "I want a guy who doesn't live in the gym" because they could never nail down an uberchad, they only get to fuck him now and then.

do you want the sweet release of death, user?

I'm posting on a steroids thread on Jow Forums, what do you think user

don't kill yourself, user. Your life is too precious.

why did this nigga turn purple

Purple is the most anabolic colour, look at Thanos
LOL at normalskins

Damn that looks highly tasty

Can you elaborate on that suggestion?

Someone post CCFC's guide please and thank you

Thats bullshit, im actually fat but in clothes people think im muscle, my gf loves me, shes always acting silly with me, she brought me a mankini as a joke, i wore it for her and she was giggling.

Besides my gf is middle class, wears summer dresses, she isnt that type of girl, i know its a cliche but she got a first in her degree and works in an office. She got upset when we made love doggy because it made her feel like whore, so we dont so that anymore.

>just needs a tan.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that skin shade. He looks great on the left

Attached: Estro guide-01.jpg (1618x5300, 2.54M)

please be bait

Where do you get your steroids ay lmao?

my wifes boyfriend

I just ask the biggest guy at the gym, i pay him 10% on top of the base price.

What websites could i use to research legit sources? Since reddit and Jow Forums all say no source talk.

if only there was a forum specifically for steroid source talk haha

Does Testosterone intrinsically cause bloating or is it just from the increased estrogen and therefore controllable with proper AI dosing?

How is everyone doing here? Did someone gained some muscle yet?

I recently got on the botox/filler pill and got rid of all my wrinkles. Next year i will get rhino. I will be flawless soon

NEBEY CEN STEP ME

Attached: compa2.jpg (1587x1370, 385K)

Hwo about you actually start using the magic of GOOGLE.

I’m so excited for your body dysmorphia to finally render you full bogdanov mode. You’re already getting there lmao

Attached: A4F2F227-A89E-4CAA-9AB9-38FC06A863E9.jpg (5184x3456, 3.6M)

so I'm taking T4 just to fix hypothyroidism
after upping the dose recently my TSH went from 1.76 to 0.006
should I just go back to the old dose and wait or should I be worried and do something else about it

Impressive, I am fillerpilled too
Just some things to remember:
- your metabolism is higher than the average fillerthot so yours will break down quicker, meaning more frequent topups
- every time you get it done the tissue stretches and begins to sag with the bulk and weight of the filler, especially the deep injections common with male procedures. So you will get a saggy older face faster, especially apparent when you have metabolised the filler. This is how you end up in the Bogdanof cycle
- normies can't spot it but fillerthots can. Certain tell tale signs (cheekbones shifting when you smile, jaw being squishy instead of defined etc) give it away. Women are autistically lookism pilled, way more than men - look at the witchcraft they do with makeup, it's a biological obsession and innate ability to judge aesthetics. Go too far and you will instantly be revealed as a fraud and this will revolt women who are programmed to look for good genes.

The guys at the needle exchange were absolute bros and hooked me up with loads of info and free liver scans, really caught me off guard
>Tfw when they tell me to just put a fake name on the form

Attached: FB_IMG_1568191492791.jpg (1168x1168, 51K)

MasT you look great don't go full Bogdanoff
Now the final transformation is to leave behind the tough guy virgin cope and be a friendly and supportive uberchad, and enjoy friendship gains

you unironically look worse in the newer photos lol

What should I pin if I don’t want test’s shitty sides? Or am I fucked?
Last time I used test I got bacne and chestcne so awful they lasted about six months and have not disappeared completely over a year later
Also I lost some hair that obviously hasn’t returned kek
Am I fucked?

He’s not doing it for girls lol

In no way does he look worse in the newer photos, forehead lines look bad on everyone

>How is everyone doing here? Did someone gained some muscle yet?
>I recently got on the botox/filler pill and got rid of all my wrinkles. Next year i will get rhino. I will be flawless soon
>NEBEY CEN STEP ME

Based Master what is your workout routine
I wish to follow in your footsteps to look amazing and be huge.

On that note, can we get some trips or routines posted with pics of results. I'm on my first cycle and don't know how to change up my strength routine. All I know is I need hypertrophy. Help a bro out guys.

Reminder that my social life is better than yours despite you constantly saying otherwise and asking your girlfriend if I'm ugly or not. That's really creepy by the way, sending my picture to a lot of people and asking them to rate me.

Nigger

Is it just me or does tren dick taste better than deca dick??

My delts keep getting sore as fuck from injections, is it hard to pin your quads?

quads are awful for me. Recently started trying ventroglute and it gives me 0 pip. the oil goes in with no resistance. its nice

So im in a bit of a corner right here, I wanna do a Test/Deca/Primo cycle, but i can only get them in ampoules of: 200-250 for the test, 200-300 for the Deca and 100 for prima. What dose would be optimal weekly having this in mind, thank you juiced faggots in advance

2g test 2g deca 0mg primo

You have a child's hands

Why do my balls smell so bad while I workout?

Like I understand Tren giving me a vinegar-like smell, but I'm just running Test E 500mg with Adrol 50mg ed. My bad smell went away after I stopped Tren but just started coming back recently, particularly around my balls. Today I had all clean compression shorts, breathable lulu lemon shorts, and an alphalete top. I shower a few hours before every workout and then shower again after. I'm thinking about hopping on Tren again but I'm worried I will smell atrocious in the gym. I really can't tell if only I can smell it or if it is wafting around - I haven't had anybody give me dirty looks. To be fair, I do sweat a fucking lot cause I'm doing a pretty intense program.

GF has said that I have this natural scent around me recently that she likes. maybe my body is just making more pheromones which smell like shit when mixed with ball sweat? Idk.

I remember people on reddit talking about how they have to deep wash their clothes in vinegar or some shit after running tren for awhile because the smell is like stained in the clothes and comes out when you start sweating again. Not sure if I wanna throw my nice workout clothes in fuckin vinegar tho.

tl;dr - why do my balls smell

Attached: 1568019350123.jpg (990x742, 79K)

Sounds good, thanks

Lower dose test with an additional compound to make up the anabolics. Deca is good. Hair, you should use Finasteride, though not on deca. Or RU58841 and ketoconazole shampoo.

STOP RIGHT THERE, /fraud/! Peepee control! How are your peepees doing? They haven't gotten tinier, have they?

Attached: peepee control.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Bump. Are there any standard routines that favor hypertrophy? What are you guys running on cycle? What routine do they big trips run (obviously these are preferred as we know the results).

Thanks guys.

Has anyone tried finsateride to reverse deca dick?

Im running 600mg test e/600mg eq a week for x weeks (Ill do it long enough to get the eq gains), also anavar. Its been a few weeks and holy crap I havent had this sense of wellbeing since I was 21 (im 32). Im so angry I believed all the steroid myths for so long while I could have been on trt/blast and cruising this entire time.

I don't wanna get puffy cheeks. what juice doesn't do that?

steroids dot com

no, really

go shower

not sure where to ask, I used to EC stack when I was very active to great result. I mainly just walk and carry things under 10kg at work now. I am considering using alb/clen since I started gaining weight now. Is ADC a good source still or do I need to join a gym?
t. someone that couldn't find a good weed dealer in hs/college