Alright Jow Forums. How do I get a thick ass?

Alright Jow Forums. How do I get a thick ass?

Attached: 512821F4-DA07-48FE-A987-91164E431A73.jpg (785x768, 83K)

What for?

Looks mostly.

Squat on my face. Or lunge, I'm not picky.

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

Squats. Worked for me (and I'm a guy).

squat, deadlift, get a higher bf. you need a good muscle+fat combo.

Tempting.

Thanks, and same.

Do what OP pic says, tranny.

lol go dilate instead

eat food?
seriously my ass looks great and all i did was eat

Barbell hip thrusts
Donkey kicks

>Back Squats
>hack squats
I did these for quads and accidentally built a bubble butt and now gay guys keep harassing me, did get some sick quad gainz tho, see pic related
>inb4 post ass
No.
I’ve heard hip thrusts are fantastic as well

Attached: 07BE7B16-AF06-4FBE-9EA9-6C738F0BC4D0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.16M)

It's mainly lucky fat distribution and glutes. I've always had a decent sized ass for a guy, but working out has made it firmer and bigger.
If you're a trap/tranny which I suspect, ONLY do workouts for your abs/ass, Squats and situps/planking.
You could also consider taking estrogen, this gives you a more feminine fat distribution, including ass, breasts, thighs, and sometimes belly.
If you're twig thin, you're going to need to eat more, just don't get fat because fat traps are bad traps.
Pls link discord

I'm gonna be honest: I want guys to hit on me. I think that having a thick ass will attract a ton of guys.

But those are way too hard.... is there a quicker way I can get a thick booty?

Low bar back squats
Rack pulls above the knee

Show me your ass

A great ass is functional and aesthetic. Its also a great cope for people of average height and frame to stand out.

I'm this anonI had 4 gay guys hit on me back in high school, they were all pretty decent looking too, but I'm not homo.
Not sure what it was that they liked about me, I have a higher pitched voice, decent face, always dressed nice, and like I said I had a decent sized ass while being thin. I also had a dozen other students ask me if I was gay, so something made them think that...

kill yourself faggot scum

>functional
wtf no it isn't. Unless you mean it can shit, it can't do anything.

wait.... so you're a GUY??

why tf do you want a bigger ass if you're a guy? that's pretty homo ngl

Mirin quads

Yes, I'm a guy, what made you think otherwise?
Everybody loves a good ass, men, gays, women, all of the above. It's like a good posture or nice face, everybody can appreciate it. I decided to make my end goal of "making it" when I'd want to fuck myself, so that either means I'd have to be really high T, or just have a nice AF body. Sometimes I see my own ass and get thirsty.

Thanks brah

Attached: A3A81078-CFF1-4395-BF78-BDCEFA10E851.jpg (1089x781, 564K)

No.
You have to do the work. Learn to love it. Each squat is one step closer to your goal. Do planks and cardio as well, fat traps are gross.

Attached: B97B78E9-1B85-4C8B-9638-024C9B7C4EA6.jpg (785x757, 199K)

Faggots get the rope

The glutes support your back. Weak glutes cause anterior pelvic tilt and loads of other back problems. Your legs in general will help do the same, but everyone should be doing isolation work on glutes.

look idgaf what they do. All I want is for guys to be flocking over to me to grab my ass. I'm homosexual and proud of it. We are an oppressed community, so I need someone of the same type to appreciate what I have.

Jeff pls go

Attached: 7AB13D47-C52C-4320-94FC-29C890817641.png (298x434, 171K)

Man I saw this manlet at the market the other day and his ass was ridiculous it popped so hard but his face was like at nest 3/10, looked like he worked out but I mired so hard I think he detected it. No homo bro, to add to the absolute bad lad meme he was holding a Monster. It’s the little things
But I digress, OP, squats and all that shit work but also do band exercises and hit all the three forms of the glute mensis majoris whatever the other one is they sound like constellations or some shit. Sculpting all those will give you a shapely and large ass, obviously with the basics too squat etc
A female friend has a fine ass and i asked her how in the nicest way possible and she told me it’s mostly the band exercises, there are tons of them but she schooled me on the parts of the butt too. Go google that stuff I can’t think of the names, like band around your ankle and walk with with your heels in a squat form etc etc
Genetics help too and also like mentioned fat distribution
Everyone respects a fine ass, good luck

You’re not oppressed. We already told you to do cardio, planks, and squats. Stop looking for shortcuts or excuses, do the work

Can't I just inject steroids into my ass or something? A friend told me about this thing that could help and it sounds convincing. I think he called it "sinthall".

Sorry about him. I don’t know why this faggot is larping as me.

No retard that shits horrible for you, synthol will seriously fuck you up. STOP LOOKING FOR EXSCUSE I CAN TELL YOURE NIT VERY SMART BUT GOD DAMN DUDE JUST FUCKING SQUAT DO PLANKS AND DO CARDIO FOR FUCKS SAKE HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE FUCK YOU IM DONE WITH THIS THREAD

Attached: 15CBAD43-4694-47DF-A0A7-1C994B2D0B19.gif (320x180, 1.38M)

You came to a fitness board to find out a way to skip fitness.
Just do the squats, you'll find that they're fun.
Please post body, I need something to C00m to, plus that'll make you feel better, right user?

Squats
Stretches like touching toes and progress for palms flat on floor it gives a nice stretch on the glutes

Thank you for the advice, everyone. Sorry about the larping faggot who wanted to inject synthol into his ass. I’ll be sure to do a fuckton of squats.

Pls post body :(

Good, and don’t forget your face pulls

Attached: 0B912DB0-9E7F-4440-9803-FC42B59A16F4.jpg (1056x807, 552K)

>they dont kn about gloots for the sloots
Everyone likes big asses except for pedophiles. You’re not trying to attract pedophiles are you?

Based and asspilled
GLUTEA FOR THE SLOOTS

I know that feel bruh

>thick
what a quirky new way to spell that word

squat for fucking sure

deadlift also gives you some nice gains in areas covered a bit less by squats

Butt fucking

>I'm homosexual and proud of it.
You're proud of liking to suck dicks and fuck with your anus, wow

>We are an oppressed community,
You aren't, unless you mean by your own community since that's where faggot violence comes from, mostly passional

Any good ways of increasing ass while decreasing waist size?

core exercises and glute bridges daily, squats to failure followed by 1-2 day rest

this is how you get thick