The bane of roasties

The bane of roasties
>b-but rape!
>even though the article clearly states that there are exceptions, one of them being rape
It's funny how women are in a breakdown just because they can't have casual or unprotected sex

Attached: 8F7E794E-F51D-4955-A8A9-44EC910174CB.jpg (1242x1664, 979K)

in the 2020's lies and liars will be hated and women and the left will lose everything.

actually super new world order happens

oops

Wish that was true. But it won't be. If anything the left will only get stronger in due course.

Actually we all die from runaway global warming

Attached: IMG_1367.jpg (511x788, 145K)

all their tools are useless now, they couldn't change the definition of racist to make themselves not racist. they failed in their bid to make minorities the new oppressive majority times 10.

>land of the free
>as right-wing as poland
Murrica, never change.

Attached: laughter.jpg (453x453, 22K)

in america the right wingers defend freedom and the left wingers want to end freedom of speech.

>"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"
it is in our constitution, how can the lil cheetus have that if the toaties decide to murder them?

>can't kill human being
>AHAHA,MURICANS HAVE NO FREEDOM,LMAO

lil cheetus will be my son's name.

you can get pregnant even if you're not having casual or unprotected sex though. if you take antibiotics it cancels out birth control pills/patches. if you keep a condom in your billfold it degrades from your body heat and doesn't work anymore. obviously pulling out is not a good method of birth control, but even if you only stick it in her butt, if any cum drips from her ass to her vag, you might as well have creampied her.

HAHAHA YOU CANT EVEN MURDER UNBORN CITIZENS BECAUSE IT DOESNT FIT IN MY LIFE AT THE MOMENT (tm)
KEK WHAT A DYSTOPIA

What freedom. Guns?
Also not like conservatives don't want to end free speech.
Imagine being this retarded but then again he is American so whatever.

Right is right user, don't be a fag lol.

Attached: back to leftypol.png (770x1080, 731K)

>ban abortion
>force thousands of kids to grow up with whore single mothers

great idea

>not ban abortion
>murder those kids instead.
hurr

Lol
>Why are alll the kids acting like niggers!
>it must be liberals
>it cant be that conservatives are just as stupid, in the opposite way

Don't complain about white trash and nigger population going up 500%

Why do you want to increase the population of niggers, retards, and future leftists?

Attached: abortion rate race.png (960x730, 168K)

Because we have morals

Where are you from?
Can you say heil Hitler without going to jail?

Ukraine. I can easily say that, we have nazi larpers going around, called "nationalists". I also studied with a duderino that was a nazi, would go around shouting "Heil Hitler!" and "Sieg Heil!" to be edgy. He was free last time I saw him.
Not even sure if it's even covered by our anti-nazi and anti-commie laws.

Attached: 5bbe12f80cd32a166321d563d899ffe8.jpg (1920x1280, 654K)

One is a rape and the other is a murder

>"if i get raped"

its like they plan on "getting raped" (betraying men)

beta uprising when?

Attached: 1554930058501.jpg (680x680, 53K)

Murder of something that isnt really alive. A fetus is just a potential child.

If you had to chose to save an unborn fetus or a child which would you chose? Pretty sure no one thinks those two are the same.

>one of them being rape
This is dumb and is going to create incentive for fake rape accusations, in addition to being morally indefensible - murder* doesn't become acceptable just because you got raped. This isn't a "pay it forward" kind of deal.

*of anyone other than the rapist

>because we have morals
Gay and cringe
Who gives a fuck about other people's children you virtue signaling cuck?

Attached: 1554768349856.jpg (644x1148, 69K)

Maybe if we let all the un-aborted kids grow up with trash families and/or single mothers, they'll work towards the grandest beta uprising ever imagined. The day of toastie is finally upon us

Both sides want to have control you stupid fuck.

It wont be a problem if automation doesn't become an issue and welfare gets revamped.

Fucking Georgia... YOU DON'T HAVE JURISDICTION OVER OTHER STATES, YOU CUNTS!

R9k just fucking hates everybody and wants to die, but when it comes to abortion they're like POOR CHILD :'(((

I just want to point out the logic here
>I would pick to save a child over a fetus so I should be able to kill a fetus in general
What the fuck?

Automation is already a major issue dumbass

Kys,dirty turkman rape - baby.

It's barely on the early stages. We still have some time.

Dude I live in Michigan manufacturing is gone never to return what little is left is almost fully automated, just within the US thousands of jobs are lost to automation everyday with no chance of returning and its just ramping up soon no more truck drivers then no more retail workers, those are the most common jobs for men and women respectively. A large section of the labor force has already given up on returning to work. If we dont manage the transition carefully most of humanity will suffer for the profit of a few, dont get me wrong automation could free mankind from pointless labour and enable our creative potentials but thats not the way things are headed currently.

Attached: 1538956841503.jpg (600x550, 21K)

A.: She is wrong, the law has a rape exception.

B.: Why should the way in which a life was conceived have any impact when it comes to its rights as a human being.