What happened to this board?

What happened to this board?

Attached: 97226ffd114a2ba3b2f620ae9bf1d86e--ab-motivation-mens-physique.jpg (474x711, 42K)

First time i've visited in years and it looks like the same old shit it's always been

Zyzz made it go downhill

autistic virgin manchildren and half-mexican white supremacists have taken over

Pretty much this

nothing's changed except who posts and some meme variations

the discussion is pretty much the same homie

Heightposting killed the aesthetic manlets who contributed.
This is now a gay sex board. For fitness advice, consult Reddit.

new

Jow Forums is under constant raid since the 2016 US election cycle

people stopped lifting for pussy and started lifting for reddit tier cringe nu-chan. Hiroshima buying the site and nu-jennies joining didn't help

Smartphones happened

You need your eyes checked

this but unironically

Attached: 82b.jpg (1692x1252, 109K)

a lot more negativity and politics. I funding hate it, we were all bliss during the zyzz Edm era. take me back bros

holy fuck... someone finally put it into words

Normies started posting here.

I remember when everyone thought he was still alive.....

We stopped obsessing with some 20 year old nobody and started actually lifting

nth post best post

But that applies to life in general, user.
Everything has become much more political, as it gets harder and harder to ignore the elephant in the room and pretend it’s someone else’s business.

Stagnation. Sticky is the same and not updated, no new ideas from the moderators. Same old generals.

This isn't /tv/, new discussion material isn't being released daily. The lifting knowledge is almost exactly the same as it was in the 2009-2012 era. If you read the sticky you were and still are set up to make it

Not sure why tripfagging died out but I guess it's to do with new social medias

Why do so many nazi larpers have non-white last names?

They usually live in 3rd world shitholes and understand how bad blacks and culture mixing is from first hand experience. They are usually somewhat white-ish too.