Fall for the prostate pull

>fall for the prostate pull
>use a dildo
>felt good but ultimately I jerked off like normal
>its been a few days, thighs are sore
>cant shit
>feel lethargic

so its like this huh? Do gay people just not take a shit? I feel horrible, I usually go once a day but its been 4 days and nothing.

Attached: 0BEDB0A6-B47C-4A1F-8FFB-AF9F95C90071.jpg (983x1600, 124K)

Fag here, you probably fucked yourself up. You never start with a dildo. Lube and a lot of spreading with fingers before you even imagine a dildo. Good anal has your legs not working, bad anal has your legs hurting for 1-2 weeks. You just did it badly. It should be gone after 2 weeks or so, if not see a doctor as you're probably dying.

>thighs are sore
did you used a fair amount of lube? used to do this in the past but now that i'm a wagie, i don't do it anymore.

Not OP but how does someone even start experimenting with this, just fingers?

uh user how do you ride the dildo then? whats the secret to this.
>bounce on dildo
>legs hurt from bouncing and no exercise

I think I did, bought a 12oz bottle and a injector thing from amazon and used half of the bottle

lol that's not normal at all you tard, you probably broke something

Lube and fingers, get used to the feeling. One tip ive learned is to try to push your fingers out (sorta like you're pooping), it sounds disgusting but it relaxes the muscles a lot and makes it less hard to move your fingers in. Lube is the most important thing really, not enough lube will cause a lot of pain.
Squat onto it to get it in. Squatting relaxes the sphincter the most and makes it easiest, so try that.

Where does someone go when they're accustomed to the feeling? Do they make thin training sized toys so new people don't rectum ravage themselves?

Yep. I have a 4.5 inch long maybe 1 inch diameter tiny little glass dildo thats angles to hit the prostate. Its so small i can basically use it dry with no warm-up and im pretty tight. Amazon would probanly have a few, but dildos tbat are less than 5 inches will be your best bet to ger started.
Also just a tip, use water based lube, it washes off 1000000x easier than silicon based lube or any other kind. Trust me its a lifesaver

Oh that sounds perfect, thank you! I'll have to look around for something similar to that on amazon

What does a prostate orgasm feel like
How does it compare to a normal one

Well, its not your dick that feels good, its more like the area between your balls and ass. Your first few you'll not even know you came for about 10 seconds and then it all hits you all over. Its genuinely euphoric, and you cum like 4x as much as normal.
One thing that makes it hard is that it starts to overstimulate most people the closer you get to orgasm and you lose fine motor control. Even after years of it my legs still twitch heavily the closer i get, so it can be difficult to get there, but once you do its amazing.

Is it supposed to feel like you need to pee

Yep, it should. It feels weird but it should definitely feel like you need to pee, but a little further back than normal, thats the prostate feeling good.

>tried this the other day too
>couldnt find the thingy
>beat my dick

Attached: angry dog.jpg (480x360, 20K)

About 3 inches up on the inside of your ass. It should be right behind your penis pretty much. It might take some angling and feeling around but you should be able to find it

>not considering yourself gay when you dildo'd your own ass into constipation
why is everyone that is a trap, tranny, sissy, faggot, idgaf 1 iq anymore like wtf my senile dog with mental retardation is esmarter then you tards

Attached: 1555796454175.jpg (399x384, 19K)

i imagined the pepe holding the gun to my face and saying this spiel and chuckled

I used a dildo for the first time last Sunday
I stimulated my prostate a lot, but I could not reach orgasm from that alone
Afterwards, it was harder to fart
Like, it would build up more when I tried to push it out before it would come out

Attached: 20952994_1896079393990387_5709965071906936714_n.jpg (559x566, 72K)

op here, this is how it started for me but now days later I cant poop. I feel full but nothing comes out.

forgot to quote you

fucking originality filter fucking me from replying

use a douche you dumb buttboy

Attached: __lee_hoon_suicide_boy_drawn_by_parkgee__2f9d3f2fa074689e79795b4a86bb2c27.jpg (800x1200, 82K)