Motivation Thread

Post screencaps and images that will reassure us this was not all in vain

Attached: motivation.png (598x527, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9mAuj5uovtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3wsjAYrTGo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>got taller
i wish

Attached: 1552008592121.png (468x487, 304K)

>vr and ai technology will be so realistic that we wont know the difference between virtual reality and "real" reality and therefore 2d will become real.

There will never be a substitute for hot young puss user

Attached: 1568143335609.jpg (822x1024, 134K)

Who is the anime girl?

I want big arms but don't want to use steroids. Is it possible, bros?

Are you fucking retarded?
Yes it's possible
Start putting in work you bitch

that ass has a ton of lard in it

I'm trying you dick. I started from wall push-ups and now I can perform 2 sets of full push-ups but muscles just don't grow. It has some relief yet they are not big enough.

Cope.

Attached: 1561775310538.jpg (251x448, 52K)

Attached: 12743614131.png (900x1013, 1017K)

Eat more protein, do progressively harder exercises that require stronger muscles and then eat protein again.

Id still fuck her so hard, her womb would fly a french flag

>they are not big enough.

Is that what girls tell you hmmmmm

No, it's what I see in the mirror.

What do you weight? How many reps? What's your diet? What's "big enough" in your subjective opinion?
Gotta give more info than this vague horseshit, you retard.

fuck that's real nigga shit.

Attached: blue-guy.jpg (663x719, 178K)

The mirror told me i look like Chad. But no girls ever love me long time. Im rocking 15 inch pythons. I dont get it

Read the post. I weight body weight.
>What's your diet?
Sugar excluded, carbs greatly reduced, protein increased, low fat, fruits/berries in the evening.
>What's "big enough"
Like on the pic.

Attached: 8JcG4zB8QI0.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Got any more blue guys? That shit is golden.

Attached: big_legs.webm (640x358, 604K)

>tapping out
I'd die like this.

What's the source of these images

It's the face that does it nigga

That's my idea of heaven, it would just go on forever

Do them on your knees until you can do more full pushups

Were all gonna make it

Attached: 195E92F2-CA24-4F91-9E98-C41F1141075D.jpg (610x610, 117K)

edgy autists who do not understand fascism

Where can I find them

prob. pol, senpai

>who do not understand fascism
Not enough baby killing like in the movies?

Attached: 1564432715064.jpg (392x501, 81K)

>pol
Go back, retard

Help me anons, that’s basically how i felt after getting fit

i learned to love myself but on the other side i started hating the rest of the world, sure the girls became nicer and i got laid but it’s just because of how i look no one is ever gonna love me for who i really am, it feels like there is no such thing as having a real connection in this world, there is always some shit behind the way people act i cant trust anyone sometimes i just wish something could kill me already, no matter how much success i get or what goals i reach i keep feeling alone everything is fucking redundant and im losing hope, all i ever wanted from this world was for a girl to say “i love you just the way you are”

You haven't met enough people. Go join a club

Extremely based.

Dunno guys, feels like regardless of accomplishments, it's still futile. I have no game
>lifting for women
Wrong, but else I have no future. I want a family, i want kids, i want to build a house and a country side shack, i want to leave something behind but today a girl ghosted me again (can't even understand why) and I'm feeling down more so than usual.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (800x445, 115K)

>no one is ever gonna love me for who i really am
>waaahhh, no one loves me if i put in zero effort into myself
>what, date a girl as ugly as I am?

Attached: psycho.jpg (1080x1566, 79K)

Attached: 1566797568804.png (922x709, 600K)

Most tempting thing I've seen since starting NoFap, and that includes solo vids.

I mean, just imagine the smell. How could you tap, knowing you would have to part with the aromas and no more inhale the steam of her sex kitchen? I would choose death.

You guys, there is a concept that you should learn from your experiences with working out that applies to almost everything you want to improve in your life. Epictetus calls it "paying the price"; Arnold calls it "putting in the reps".

You need to practice at things you want to get better at. You didn't walk into the gym, 2/3/4/5 on your first day, and walk out looking like Mike Mentzer. So how can you expect to go to the bar and start a family with a 10/10 right on the table while the waitresses feed you hot wings?

You didn't build your body until you lifted the damn weights. Over and over. Put in the reps. You aren't picking up women because you don't ever talk to them.

Yes, you're going to sound like an idiot sometimes. Some chicks aren't gonna be interested, and they'll ignore you. Sometimes you fail a set, and you don't set PRs every fuckin' day.

How can you be mad that the qt3.14 doesn't chase you down and ask you to walk her to her car after work if you don't even talk to her? How can you be mad that you can't DL 4pl8 if you only do curls and shrugs.

You lift weights, then next time you lift a little more weight. You make small talk with a girl, then next time you see her you talk a little more. Social skills and relationships must be built slowly over time just like an excellent physique.

Anyway, someone is at the bar waiting for me.
You're gonna make it BOIIIII!

there are so many more, much more emphatic, intelligent, well shaped men you could look towards.

It really must be one of those you had to be there things. I don't see it.

>You aren't picking up women because you don't ever talk to them.
The thing is I do. Daily on fact, made sort of a pact with myself that this year I should talk to a girl or woman every day even if I force myself. Had moderate to low success, got a gf for whooping 1 week around in April. Today I was talking to a girl over text trying to set up a date, she kinda sorta danced around it, then suddenly she ghosted me. Like literally she abruptly left in the middle of the conversation and that was it.
Yeah I'm feeling down but after the sadness, anger set in and had a great workout today, in fact it was one of the best workouts I've had in a long while. Bench seemed east as fuck, next workout I'll increase the weight for sure, finally breaking beyond that 2pl8 newbie weights.
>Yes, you're going to sound like an idiot sometimes
I've fully accepted my jester self.

Attached: 1566337266237.jpg (960x949, 133K)

the more wise thing to do is start licking, she would release him OR start moving that ass. Temember guys: licking is the only way

On day 11 of a month long no-fap.
It's easier than I thought it'd be.
Next month I'm doing a no caffeine challenge, which I feel will be a lot harder.

Antisocial freaks from Jow Forums

What is the backstory on how you and the girl (the one you were going to ask out) met?

None of this stuff motivates me, I just like the novelty of it all.

I want to have 6 kids, all stronger than me by the time I die

Attached: wholesome.png (1080x1298, 1.03M)

By the time you die, everyone is stronger than you. Age steals all power

Stronger than me at my peak* i should have said

How old were they? Most chicks around 24 are immature

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: d311df7.jpg (1080x1080, 234K)

He only knows fascism from Wolfenstein games and contrapoint tweets.

I lift so that I can better protect the world from the jews

Attached: 1551964576018.png (1012x734, 339K)

Shut up you dumb cuck. You've lost and the war has been over. I will personally kill every last bigoted goi before I let some losers with tfwnogf regress society.

Attached: 2569859537_a4968eec6b.jpg (500x357, 64K)

>being this mad

Attached: 4112210-mr_bean-smart.jpg (360x433, 21K)

well no shit, the very image you're replying too says motivation is horse shit. just do what you know you gotta do. just go out there and DO IT. even if you don't "feel" like it, even though you have no motivation, if you gotta life, go fucking LIFT MOTHERFUCKER GET HUGE AND PICK HEAVY THINGS UP AND THEN PUT THEM BACK DOWN YOU CUNT

Die in aids

We all want to see an end to this semitic world. Godspeed user, I'll be joining you.

I will never understand this "keep hitting on girls until one of them says yes". Why not put all that energy on goals so you shine in your career/skills/social circle so you pull the girls to you like magnet.

Only few top 10% of men can do this though..rest have to chase. I guess, do what works for you in the end.

Oh but there is. It’s called furthering your race.

>wants big arms
>does pushups
It’s like you don’t even know what muscle groups are. Pull-ups/chin-ups & dips are way better for getting big biceps/triceps anyway, and it’s still the calisthenics bullshit you seem to fucking love so much.

Say that to my face faggot not online and see what happens

Attached: 1564537646177.gif (750x649, 1.1M)

Jackie chan music always motivates me: youtu.be/9mAuj5uovtQ

Attached: 8fabda09ce1a59a90d3f089ccffab0ba.jpg (643x1000, 186K)

>will personally kill every bigoted goy.
Will you have time for that with your busy schedule of anal bleaching and dick sucking?

>nora
based levels that should even be possible

Attached: 108 (1).png (280x280, 91K)

yeah, maybe that's never gonna happen. I experienced the same thing.

sure you can take a girl to bed by following a few steps, but building a GENUINE connection might not come if you are too autistic like I am.

I don't know, unless you hit the jackpot and find a girl with same interests, values, etc? odds are against us because for every girl who likes autistic bois there are 100 autistic guys wanting to bang her. some of them are taller, more handsome, richer, etc.

so yeah, not to sound too pessimistic I guess you still can find it, all you have to keep doing is not giving up and perhaps searching in better places.

Or do u think u will meet your future wife getting wasted on a wed night in the local bar?

first half is good... motivation is really a false god, you should replace it with discipline

I spent 6 years with a girl i met on tinder. Still together til this day. We live together. It happens but its fucking rare.

GOD

same here
youtube.com/watch?v=3wsjAYrTGo4

Attached: D41A73B3-8C77-4C6D-9E6A-B36C361C1ED7.png (500x522, 174K)

Le black obonga obama man haha inspirational lmao. Nigger you've already lost. If you had already won, propaganda wouldn't be necessary.

Attached: swqutface.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Trust me, friendships don't ever get better than High School, that was one of the last places where a connection was easy to make. Friendship leads to love, the friend zone only happens if you're not desirable.

>not even benching 2pl8
You aren’t strong yet. Don’t walk around thinking “I’ve made it, where are the girls???” You’re fit but not noticeably fit so don’t expect that to attract women.
>keeps getting ghosted
This isn’t all on you. Women are retarded, especially younger women. Don’t let it bother you. Keep trying.

I got into really great shape last semester and girls would let me smash. I’d smash them into the next week and have them creaming themselves everywhere, telling me it was the best sex ever. I thought I had it made and everything was in the bag. Then they’d randomly ghost me

Absolutely based.

Kys

>you have to bench 2pl8 and look it in order to attract women
explain the abundance of fat guys, manlets, and ugly fuckers who have cute GFs
there has to be more to it than appearance

go back you fucking negro

some have finesse, some have money

some have both

Looking strong isn’t necessary. But it can be very attractive. If that’s user’s strategy, then he needs to actually get strong before bitching that it isn’t working

Fashwave

you should work on your personality and find a good woman. Shallow vanity will only bring shallow vanity

fashwave threads on pol
probably archived somewhere

Oh god yes that anime is giving me life.

I wasn’t there I’m 18 rn, you’re just a fuckin sad cunt

>middle left pic
>overhanded curls
Does anyone else actually do these?
I learned 'em from my boomer dad who thought they were a good forearm exercise.

I've never seen anyone else doing them, I know that I do get a burn in whatever that top forearm muscle is that's smaller than the underside one. Just wondering if anyone else finds benefit to these? Especially considering you can't do nearly as much weight as with a normal underhanded curl.

bump for interest

>15in
>Pythons
A-user I...

cool

Attached: 1561736590052.gif (200x150, 1.17M)

I’ll superset them with regular curls occasionally, use them as a finisher on my arm days frequently. I haven’t noticed much benefit aside from the forearm gains

I’m on a cycle and all i’ve been fucking is 18 year old puss. Feels good bros

Attached: 09F9D334-6DA8-41FC-9E51-751CB65EA031.jpg (500x476, 45K)

>He still believes in unconditional love

Attached: 1562262160440.jpg (1024x569, 109K)

Can you get big arms from only using dumbbells and doing pull ups?

I can fucking hear the theme watching this