Could someone like Hafþór Björnsson actually do this to someone irl? Is this possible...

Could someone like Hafþór Björnsson actually do this to someone irl? Is this possible? Like just full on crush someone's skull with your bare hands.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcHe1gGv2z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not an adults skill, no

fuck, skull

Dude, you could drive over a person's head with the tire of an f150 and they'll walk away with a headache. Skull is stronk

google says it would take ~250kg of force to crush a human skull, so no. maybe a gorilla could do it.

I dunno about Hafthor but Pudzianowski was asked if he could do that and he said that it's impossible

Fine, secondary question. Could some like Hafthor lift you up by the neck with one arm?

me personally? no.

maybe some of the shorter folk on this board sure

Height is irrelevant, if we’re talking about a deadweight body youd have to be 250, the dude is a solid 400 and its basically just a lateral raise except the weight is distributed better. Just because he can lift you an inch off the floor doesnt mean he can throw you around.

You’ve never seen a gore thread have you? The skull pops like a grape and most people die from fainting in concrete the average human body is incredibly fragile

He can hoist a 500 lb Atlas stone. I'm pretty sure he could pick up a dude with one arm.

anyone else still get uncomfortable watching this scene? better than pretty much any real gore that's out there

>Could someone like Hafþór Björnsson actually do this to someone irl?
It would be extremely painful!

I remember right after this episode, someone calculated it all using Hafþór 's lifting stats and stats on skull a and bone breaking. Said he COULD do it, and the digging the thumbs in was the key. Shearing and tearing, not just squeezing.

>what is leverage I dont even

For you

You dont have to lift someone with a straight arm.

Yes, fuck skull

This is your answer to everything isn't it user

this is just not true

USUALLY

Attached: A2DD0D34-2483-4142-B5EA-7DF8F10A3356.jpg (450x325, 62K)

But could coconut finger guy do it?
youtube.com/watch?v=AcHe1gGv2z4

They called gooks zipper heads for a reason.

Considering that humans' weight ranges from 8 lb to 600 lb it really depends on your size and blubber, of course. I can pick up my gf with one arm but I'd need both and it'd be tough for a typical man.

this is a less trivial question that people are treating is as

experience and the right technique/pressure points would definitely lower the force required

then we just have to see if any human can apply that level of force

pretty sure the weight of someones bodyweight is allready much stronger than squeezing a skull for anyone