Male Receptionist
>Entry: "Good day how are you doing bro?"
>Exit: "Take care bro"

Female Receptionist
>Entry:
>Exit:
>Chad Entry: "Hey you :)"
>Chad Exit: "Thanks and come again!"

Can women stop being narcissistic cunts for fucking once?

Attached: 324.jpg (250x240, 11K)

>be creepy gymcel autist with sulking frown permenantely stuck on face
>dont hold eye contact
>dont initiate conversation
>WTF WHY ISNT SHE TALKING TO ME FUCKING WHORES UR ALL THR SAME I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH CHAD REEE
Have you tried saying hello first?

NO, SOCIETY IS THE PROBLEM, NOT ME!

The female receptionists at my gym make sure to greet me every time I walk by, even if they are busy with someone else. Am I a chad?

i had the same problem with female receptionists until i started going to the gym in a speedo.
I normally swim a mile before lifting so walking in like that was just fine with me. It wen't from crickets to "H-Hey user.... good morning ////0_0////"
yeah it feels good being the speedo alpha

Attached: 1510260048639.jpg (405x540, 26K)

nothing but water underwear?
more like speedo sped

>antagonize some loner because he can't hold eye contact
Societa

Attached: ruygk9eozf8ytqz8qs6o8tyhu-glqe02zbvbzobohgs.jpg (640x853, 56K)

If you can't do your job you should get raped by everyone you've called incel. You're a piece of shit. Ugly old Walmart greeters are better than you.

>why doesn't anyone like to talk to me?

just water underwear

I'm definitely not a chad and all the female receptionists greet me all the time, in fact i think they do almost everyone.

Either those bitches in particular are dumb cunts or you smell/look like ass...

This, but not ironically.

>why are they raping meeeeee

who gives a shit, just have your headphones in and not acknowledge them

There's one front desk chick at my gym who always says the nicest goodbyes.
>Have a great workout?
Sure did!
>Enjoy the rest of your day!
And she smiles and makes me feel like Chad. She is a real star. What a great gym employee.

Attached: 1568085427149.jpg (540x304, 36K)

>fantasizing about raping everyone who ignores them
>really just raging online because they both scare people and are too scared to interact with anybody

post more shoe! I'm lifting for her.

I HAVE ONE MORE JOKE
WHAT DO YOU GET
WHEN YOU MIX A MENTALLY ILL LONER
WITH A SOCIETY THAT ABANDONS AND TREATS HIM LIKE TRASH

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE

I get to continue to live my life while ignoring neckbeards.

>front desk girl doesn't say hi or kiss my ass
>this makes her a narcissist because reasons
Words mean things OP, you can't just toss them around when they don't make any sense.

Also: why not just be a Chad then? Seriously. If you're already at least going to the gym what else is stopping you?

A SOCIETY THAT ABANDONS HIM, AND TREATS HIM LIKE TRASH

Attached: 1568210846971.jpg (1080x948, 104K)

Attached: T9bCWCQ[1].jpg (888x499, 84K)

Are these quotes from the new movie?
And did I miss something but when/how did the fucking Joker of all people get co-opted by incel sub-culture? Is nothing sacred anymore?

Joker not only tapped hot ass blonde Harley Quinn but she is completely obsessed with him. Incels have a lot of fucking nerve comparing themselves to Joker.

I second this question. Am i chad? Has the idea that ive been ugly my whole life been a lie? Was it this lie i projected outwards on to my personality the reason for my autism?

She’s trying to impress her boss.

Pathetic.

>he doesn't browse/tv/

They literally are

Sometimes some receptionists say hi and bye to me and sometimes they don't. Clearly I must be a shapeshifter.

Used to work at a gym desk. Women are the rudest kinds of members.

>absolutely zero eye contact
>no reply to a simple "welcome" or "good morning"
>lingers in front of desk on phone instead of signing in and moving on
>dont wipe benches, always take up weights and machines
>majority of derelict payments are women

Guy Heaven when

Fatpat: yup

I believe you completely.

I have the opposite experience
>male:
>female: hello, how was your day, how are those lifts going, take care, bla
bla
bla
they speak a bit too much some times but i'm never gonna respond non-postively to someone who reaches out to me if that makes sense any way i am about to go fucking kill myself because i have to drink yet another fucking scoop of whey i really hate this strawberry flavoured fucking trash but only 2kg to go hehe

>caring about the opinion of the COPE gender

Attached: 1568181940195.jpg (529x779, 54K)

I work at a gym rn. Honestly it's only Linda's who are like this. Most of the decent looking female members are friendly and greet me back. Not even a Chad, I'm a rat faced beaner with an OK build.

what the fuck bros

>dont wipe benches, always take up weights and machines
Imagine not licking their sweat for that test boost

Attached: chairsniffer1.jpg (636x333, 35K)

I never wipe down benches. After years of wrestling nothing in a regular gym phases me. People who are into toweling everything down can towel the bench down when they start.

thats fucking disgusting m8. kill yourself you thirsty pussy pedestaling faggot

I have only that pic and don't know who she is

I run to my gym since it’s not far from where I live. So the dick at the counter just looks at me funny when I walk in breathing a little heavy. Fuck you cunt, YOU’LL GET WHAT YOU FUCKIN’ DESERVE!

Chad move

to be honest i never understoo why normies are so repelled my little sweat. bunch of pusiess if you ask me.

>"Enjoy your work out!"
Thinking of saying "you to"

For me it's the opposite. Most of the staff at my gym are cool, but there is this one really muscular guy who works there who never says hello and bye to me. He says it to everybody else and often even talks to them or spots them without them even asking him. But to me he is so rude for some reason. I would enter the gym and say hello and he just sits there on his chair and ignores me. Fucking asshole.

There is a girl with nice ass who works at my gym who is really nice to me though. I try not to stare at her ass but she is really cute.

how about simple "thanks"? or is that too difficult?

I just nod and grunt unintelligibly

I want to do it ironically and finger gun them.

You’re gay user

that's very based way to communicate with other males.

But why am i attracted to the girl then?

because you didn't cultivated your gayness. you need to learn to cultivate it

Reminder: incels think you need to be a male supermodel to get laid and think all their problems come from their "deformities" like having their jawbone off by a few millimeters or having an "enlongated philstrum".

You would think if they wanted to gravitate to (and ruin) a Batman villain they would go for Killer Croc or Penguin, or even Bane for the gymcels. Instead they try to attach themselves to Joker, a guy with a hot gf and who has been played by good looking Chads such as Heath Ledger, Jared Leto and now Joaquin Phoenix.

Interesting how they are as guilty of "lookism" as the people they bitch and complain about, identifying with the Chad supervillain instead of the real freaks like Croc. I guess they were "haloed" by the Joker's looks to put it in incelese.

Attached: f1e.jpg (510x430, 18K)

THIS WOOOOOOOOO

it's a bunch of shit and you are retarded. rope your neck.

You’re just ugly OP it’s ok though

Bro, if you ever get a girl to take her clothes of for you. You won't be able to take any initiative at all and will apologetically ask permission every step of the way and then spend the next three week convincing yourself that she hated having sex with you. And you'll be a big enough simp that you will go down on her and catch hpv and get throat cancer.
You aren't cut out for rape.

Let me guess, you are an american.

Attached: 1564673838615.png (400x400, 175K)

>Can women stop being narcissistic cunts for fucking once?
Not happening in your lifetime.
Can you try being chad for once?

depends on where you catch me on my shift. early on? i'm super chipper and attentive. bout to leave? i'm moody as fuck by then lol.

fucking based. epic. yup.

>Why not just be a chad then?
Wow thanks man. That's some great advice.

>I normally swim a mile before lifting
god damn. What do you eat before/after to be able to comfortably do that??

Fucking faggot

Get a home gym if you're afraid of other people working out in the same spot as you.

>nice white middle-aged lady receptionist
>greets everybody by name
>knows everybody
>says goodbye even if you're halfway to the door (I just wave at this point)
>advises members on potential traffic issues around the area
>this morning
>Happy September 11
N-nani

Turns out she's secretly an agent from Saudi Arabia!

With the exception of one grumpy guy, all receptionists have been very friendly despite me being a dyel.

just be taller and more handsome lmao

>enter new gym
>adorable short gym receptionist greets me and shows me around
>got lost in his eyes as as explains the membership plans
>signed the waivers without noticing
>turned out I picked the more expensive option with $150 upfront payment and $60/month

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.57_[2018.06.15_22.32.55].png (218x246, 82K)

bro

Attached: 1341025293676.png (185x188, 18K)

You gotta stop being so gay that it affects your everyday life.

Are you shocked that ugly pan faced yellow women are lying to you through makeup?

Fuck off nigger

How do I let him know that I don't need the boxing and personal training classes so that I can knock down the prices? I don't want him to hate me.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.04_[2018.06.16_14.06.52].png (420x632, 291K)

Bro tell me you got him to suck your dick later, at least, or that you took him to a nice cafe, got some espresso with him, went home and fucked a baby into him

$60 month is average in my cunt

Just be up front
"Hey i thought it over and i wanna change my membership if thats possible"
If not youre tucked gemfriend, just roll with it
>one day I'll come up to canadia and lift with you

Im afraid to walk into or exit the gym when the one of the 3 qt receptionists are at the door. Literally stayed 2.5 hours so I slip by unnoticed between their shifts.

Tell him that your schedule changed and that you won't have time for the classes?
Or talk to the other receptionist, preferably the woman.

I'd much rather tease and ride his cock until he can't take it anymore and tries to pin me down AND fuck a baby into me desu.
Yeah he says that I have the option to cancel the plan after four (4) months, so I'm assuming any change I want to make will have to take place after that time too.
Idk I'll ask tomorrow, also see if he's free for coffee.
>preferably the woman
Ew why the fuck would I do that lmao

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

>years of wrestling
>learned nothing about skin diseases

>Ew why the fuck would I do that lmao
So your gayness doesn't make the situation worse, so you can be firm. So you can save money.

Maybe you should just go and take the classes, boxermode isn't bad. Is it cardio-boxing or actual boxing?

Cope

I thought you got fired for vaping inside? Arnt you at gnc now?

>oh who did you sign up with? I'll go get him hehe
>"user... I heard you wanted to cancel our plan... I thought it was something special between us, now I'll have to void this marriage certificate I had applied for..."
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.25_[2018.09.22_21.08.38].png (575x721, 551K)

enjoy your staph infections

>Always enthusiastically greeted by receptionist/gym owner
>She ignores almost everyone else
>theres also this retarded girl that does dance classes or some shit thats always in the gym entrance that greets me super enthusiastically and blushes when I enter/exit the gym
>When I train I constantly catch the receptionist/owner and the retard staring at me

Im I chad yet or does the receptionist want to hook me up with the retard because she thinks I have the downs ass well?

LMAO JUST SMILE AND SAY HELLO YOU FUCKING NERDS

Attached: 13903F59-19A9-4FC1-BBE7-14C2D2DD29B6.jpg (480x480, 31K)

clowns on suicide watch

based
whites mad

Been going to the gym for 3 years, never wiped down a piece of equipment once. Never even thought about it honestly until now.

What’s the point ? Why not have some gym employee wipe shit down a few times a day if it really matters.

Exactly.

I think it's time for a disturbing threesome.

There was a study where they had groups of school kids dividing up the snacks for the day. When they put boys in charge everyone got some. When they put girls in charge only the popular boys were given some.
If you deny the reality of the situation you are further from the truth than the incels are. The trick is to know it, accept it, thrive in it.

>smile
>in 2019
sure buddy. now ask me how i know you never leave your cuck cage

do you guys actually believe the reception saying somehing to you means something? they're glorified warlmart greeters

Fit has ruined your perception. Once ypu only think in vrigins in chads, you see it everywhere in your life. Stop going to this board and reset your incel brain

I ignore ugly women. You probably do too. Ugly people are invisible so it usually doesn't even register when we ignore them. They are background characters.

ugly women are the cutest though

Borgar