Satan walks among us now

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1283x680, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/zwbtf
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/m2s3b
archive.org/stream/CatholicProphecy/CatholicProphecy_djvu.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iirc baphomet is derived from Greek and has a gnostic origin, it is not a corruption of Mahomet as often assumed

You are right, Satan has been walking amongst us for about a century now
Might also been Azazel, while Lucifer is accusing us in God's realm 24/7

Anyway Satan can be seen as the collection of Lucifer and all the fallen angels, their hive-mind incarnate if that makes sense in human terms.

Do you know the third secret of the fátima?

>It was already announced there

>third secret
it's for 2029

Get ready boyos

Attached: 1526532668510.jpg (840x700, 96K)

fuck...

Attached: 1526036757369.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

streamable.com/zwbtf

Attached: 1522658201251.jpg (900x719, 120K)

Good christian Channel with LOTS of relevance here... latest video connects AI to SATAN....

The enemy needs AI to defend itself from Gods remnant, revelation doesnt happen without Satanic AI

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

Attached: 1526745583215.jpg (339x480, 34K)

streamable.com/nwao1

Attached: IMG_20180321_002502.jpg (638x467, 45K)

streamable.com/filb0

Attached: quote-people-are-sheep-tv-is-the-shepherd-jess-c-scott-117-79-41.jpg (850x400, 45K)

The "beast" is men; not a man. Having said this; there is no nation of men as evil as the one you now are seated. Mass murdering innocent people across the globe daily. And, bringing misery to the entire planet.

If you want to fight against satan the Gospel is the only way

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: Jesusistheredpill.jpg (640x416, 105K)

really frightening

Most "christians" are actually satanists. You cannot follow the esoteric teachings of Christ and invade sovereign countries; murdering their citizens and condoning torture.

Stop mentioning me....

Falling from paradise doesn't hurt if you're already on the ground

and his name is a kike

god threw humanity out into the hell's dustbin.

why doess god want to be praised and us to love him.

god is a sadistic asshole and I hope I never run into it.

quiet, shill

Attached: jewish organizations.jpg (2047x2052, 937K)

I barely survived dancing with the father of lies, I seriously don't know what do you expect to do.

they incarnated as human with a fallen angel conscious?

Attached: 1522085038031.jpg (604x604, 79K)

its me and im pissed and horny.

Yes I do, well what we know for certain about it, as it hasn't been released completely contrary to what the Vatican claims.

The late father Malachi Martin had read it, and although he was not allowed to reveal it, he let people on the Art Bell show in the late 90s call in to ask him questions about it so he could indirectly reveal it without breaking his oath. You can find this on jewtube

It is very near and Russia will play an important part. Russia will overrun Europe in the coming WW3, Europe will be plagued by civil war and the muslims will commit great crimes.

Then after the war is over, Gods wrath will unleadh itself. It will be worse than the flood. Earyh will be hit by an object from space.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-05-21-07-44.jpg (590x474, 145K)

The bear will leave its cave forever.

Attached: 1491287171858.jpg (645x773, 56K)

Sort of, angels can take on human form. This is apparently how the Watchers fell. According to Iranian lore which seems to match our apocryphal tradition, the Watchers were not allowed direct contact with us men, as God warned them that they would not be able to resist sexual temptation that occurs when they should assume human bodies. But they insisted, allegedly because of our increasing corruption they wanted to physically interfere. In accordance with the gift of free will to His creatures, he allowed it, only for them to succumb to their lust for our women, make them pregnant even, and teach them all kinds of knowledge that was either forbidden or we were not ready for yet, greatly increasing our corruption to the point the Great Flood was necessary.

There have been other occasions that angels assumed human bodies. The fallen ones are also still able to di so. Although the Watchers, their leaders were bound, they were hoing to be released at the end times, which is nowadays.

Look into the maitreya and where he has been sighted. He is one in human flesh.

Yes! And after that, the rod and ring (symbolic for divine ruler, God) will strike.

is there any approximate time when that happens?

Yeah but our country has been coopted and subverted by monied elites from across the globe. America is not evil. Americans are good hardworking charitable people. Our elected leaders are puppets to world banks. The people that own those banks are the monsters, not everday Americans. The historical evidence of this is overwhelming. You can't say what you said and be taken seriously by people who understand the past 200+ years of European and American history.

Weren't the watchers just Lucifer's rebellious angels who came to Earth to larp and corrupt man?

Nigga Satan stop walking in 2012. Satan dabs on us B.

"Now?" Satan is active on earth and has been since the very beginning when he tempted eve in the garden. He prowls like an roaring lion seeking whom he can devour.

But he knows his days are numbered. He's already been defeated

lucifer is trapped in a prison not to be released until AFTER jesus returns and makes a kingdom of heaven on earth. read revelations you jew

the beast is a sorcerer not a angel/demon . who is satan? the adversary. sooo any one your playing against in fortnight is satan. any one your arguing with online is satan. that person who just doesnt understand the complaint at the customer service booth in wallmart and wont give you a refund or store credit is satan. some what lack luster and hardly worth mentioning i would say

To put it this way, we are living on borrowed time.

My personal opinion is that Trump will effectively reveal the evil of our leaders, and that he is doing this on appointed by God. The elites seem to have expected this would happen too.

But after that, hell will break loose. The Jews regard 2023 as for them their messianic year, so I fear the worst. Although that year has another special meaning. I have already read about it in the MSM, that 2 stars are expected to collide which will be visible in that year, or anywhere between now and 2023. Look into the events of Garabandal. Although not an officially approved apparition of Our Lady, the events were filmed (jewtube) and a oromise was made that as a final warning during such event, collision of stars, time will appear to stop and every man will see himself as God sees him. A very frightening event. But media will come up with a handwaving explanation.

Regarding the object that will hit earth, it *might* be apophis in 2029 or 2036. Apophis was a great snake/dragon in Egyptian mythology btw.

Attached: 1498298794060.jpg (604x382, 98K)

Full text here:
archive.org/stream/CatholicProphecy/CatholicProphecy_djvu.txt

Attached: 008293te.jpg (722x483, 80K)

AI is vaporware

What a sad man you are.

The masses are not so innocent.

Attached: Jay-Gould-quote_working-class_pc_6748e067b05e1d5dff5e6e889f0451dc.jpg (400x280, 29K)

Far too many doomsdays have come and gone for me to take any of this seriously.

>For real guys, it's really really happening this time.

The two are often confused, even in antiquity. But the Watchers (egregoroi in greek, grigori in Latin) are a specific class of angels whose function it is to monitor us, they are said to live in the lowest heavens, meaning they literally roam our skies.
Also not all Watchers fell, only a part of them. And this was when mankind was already firmly established on Earth, the women they took where Cainites.

Lucifers fall took down 1/3th of the angels with him after their rebellion against having to serve man, and these angels were from various positions.

So from what we know these are 2 separate events.

hexed

Actual Satanist here. AMA.

Attached: baphomet endgame.jpg (500x507, 87K)

Get thee behind me Satan!

But why would Lucifer even rebel knowing he can never defeat God? It makes no sense in a way. Unless he was like a pantheist who assumed we can assume God identity somehow?

Why even bother?

He can lead men to unrighteous and out from the kingdom of God, causing great grief to the Most High

How often do you drink semen from a goblet?

Why you don't condamn things such as paedophiliia ?

>Why do 3 linked books written by men that only refer the middle east in all their writings seem incorrect

user, I...

I think your problem is don't actually know anything about Satan.

Forgot image

Attached: 12.png (513x1703, 1.1M)

I think your problem is you think I should care about Satan at all. But, go on, give a synopsis of Satanism.

aww, another kike shitposting

how cute

Never. Xtians make that sort of shit up to scare little children/adult xtians.

Define pedophilia. What is the age of consent?

>Don't masturbate
Then why was I born in the Milky Way?

>now

You never heard of spiritcooking?

Also, forgot to add, these are the last popes, well, pope and antipope. A medieval Italian prophecy speaks of a white and a black pope in the latter days. The black one is guided by satan and will lead many astray. Francis is a jesuit, they have traditionally black garb and the head of the jesuit order has been called the black pope throughout history. He is both pope and head of the jesuits now.
The white pope is Benedict, who still dresses in white papal garb. He seems like the one who will have to flee Rome and according to the 3rd secret of Fatima and several other earlier prophecies be killed in foreign land, some say in Germany, by "soldiers".
He is already 91 years old so this will not be long from now.

Attached: 1498298728271.jpg (550x376, 87K)

Satan is the Lord of the Earth. Satanists concern themselves with real life, not stories about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

That is not Satanism. That is probably a modern take on Babylonian paganism.

Check out, "The Long War Against God" for a full explanation. One of the last books written by doctor Henry Morris, fascinating read in my opinion. His argument is that satan actually does believe he can defeat God, that he is even his equal. The world's oldest known religion is zoroastrianism- a duellist religion, with both a good god and an evil one. Both born out of the chaotic waters during the creation of the earth, this is likely his belief.

Lucifer was god's counterpart. Described as the most beautiful angel of all and god's favoured creation. Essentially the queen of Heaven.

This is why in most traditions the "light" or Lucifer is represented as a female goddess figure, such as Mary queen of heaven, Diana, and so on and so forth. And why the feminine principles are being emphasied as opposed to the masculine in an attempt to turn everything on its head in reality.

The spiritual root of this is Lucifer's rebellion, much like how women covet the world of man today, the power structure, and seek to be "top dog", Lucifer out of her vanity and pride, sought to be god, forgetting that she was not the creator but the created. And as such, sough to corrupt all of god's creation and make it into her own image (beginning with her targeting of the first female, Eve). And that is the fundamental spiritual principle behind all corruption in the world. The Luciferian or corrupt feminine spirit, corrupting the world and reshaping it in its own image, bringing chaos as opposed to the masculine order.

This is why (((they))) are pushing Feminism as the primary tool of the downfall of the west and why they are attacking men like never before. They are raising up the feminine spiritual principles, inspired by Lucifer, and denigrating God himself. Pure spiritual reversion, which was Lucifer's original intention. Turn everything upside down so that the feminine rules instead of the masculine.

Sophia is Greek for wisdom or some kind of wisdom you dumb faggot

But wouldn't an archangel be super intelligent? If a person can see that fighting against God is futile, how could something trillions of times more intelligent not?

I'm not that paranoid, but these prophecies are really very disturbing

But Lucifer had no gender, it's stated no angels had gender of any kind.

Also as a side note, the west's traditions are the closest manifestation to the personality of god than any other tradition on the planet, as they put logic, or truth above all else traditionally. This is why the west has always been the enemy of (((them))) more so than any other culture. Because we are the earthly manifestation of the logos or God culturally speaking. An attack on the west and it's traditions and culture is a direct attack on God.

>America is not evil. Americans are good hardworking charitable people.
I agree, although that can be said about most people around the world. If the end times are truly coming that is put to test, not just America but the whole world. And for rest what you said politics and finance will most likely be always fucked, it's sad but true.

Hail Satan
Praise the ancient ones
Glory to the divine chaos

Attached: 1359765623529.jpg (355x515, 55K)

Thanks. Just take into account that the book was written in 1970 and certain events that are more clear now were not so clear to the author back then.
A good example is him suggesting Europe will be attacked by Arab forces. Naturally he must have thought about this in the traditional sense, who could foresee in 1970 that Western Europe would already be overrun by Muslims ("Arab forces") in the name of "diversity".

Gender is a physical trait pertaining to sexuality. Angels do not procreate therefore they have no need for physical gender. But spiritual principles are different. There are masculine spiritual principles and feminine spiritual principles, and everything is a manifestation of one or the other, or a mixture. God created Lucifer as a feminine counterpart to his inherent, primarily masculine nature (we know he is masculine because he is the primary manifestation of the masculine principles of order, force, will, judgement, righteous anger etc). To be an inspiration for him, much as women are supposed to be an inspiration to us men.

On Earth, as it is in Heaven.

Sure sure. I bet you'll tell me you don't rape and eat children next.

Damnit I knew the Incels were right.

Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan!

His pride made him do it. He knoes well he cannot win yet he refuses to have it any other way. "Better to rule in hell than to serve in Heaven."
Hence he really hates us, sees us as the reason for his fall.

thanks Argentbro

t. JIDF

Attached: comehither.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Again, not Satanism. Have you ever read The Satanic Bible?

Contrary to this, I think the true anti-christ, the one spoken of in Revelations, was born on 30th June, 2015, when the Star of Bethleham shone again. Satan tries to imitate God, and Jesus was born under this star.

In the same vein, I think we'll see the anti-christ come to power just after 30 years of his birth (2045, also the same year a lot of techno-people say the "singularity" might happen, btw). This mimics Jesus starting his ministry at 30.

Then, 33 and a half years after his birth, the anti-christ will suffer the mortal wound spoken of in Revelations, and then be resurrected, just like how Jesus was resurrected. At that point of resurrection, the anti-christ literally becomes Satan incarnate.

So if you ask me whether I believe Satan walks among us now, in a physical body, I would say yes.

I'm sure he is. If you're asking why he would challenge God in the first place the only logical conclusion from scripture is that he believes God is a liar, and such not all powerful. He allowed pride to consume him, from there his rebellion grew.

Why do jews work with Lucifer knowing he hates them too?

The irony is that incels are blessed, they just don't realise it because they're too busy being deceived into lust.

It's honestly a massive blessing to be rejected by women for the most part, because 99.9% of women are corrupt.

And this is coming from someone who has had massive success with women over the years. Women as a whole do not manifest positive femininity anymore, they all manifest the corrupt form of it. The best you can do is settle for the least corrupt, but that's not gonna get you far in life at all.

They're deceived about the nature of God and think he's lesser than he is, so they think they have a fighting chance.

>he believes God is a liar
wut, that is retarded, he would know immeasurably more than any human possibly could, hence he would realize that God is God and he can't beat him

The story doesn't really make sense unless Lucifer believed that as a creation of God he carries his essence which he could then turn into God. Pantheism in other words.

Chaos is Truth in a world of Ordered Lies.

So they take the gnostic demiurge view? What do you mean they are deceived about God?

That doesn't even make any sense because lies are a manifestation of chaos even if they're ordered.

>concern themselves with real life
>talking snakes

we just needed some cash, I swear

>you are seated
Don't you mean "we", Schmuel?

Benedict is extremely old, I doubt that he'd get out of Rome without something happening.

I'm pushing 40, been married and had a kid early on. Went through so much BS with women that I'm happy to be single and independent. I have almost zero interest in them now, until after the war, then I will breed heavily

>talking snakes
? The fuck are you on about? Have you read The Satanic Bible?

They think that God is an abstract concept much like new agers. Not that he's a very personal being on a much higher level of reality that you can never be equal to. Most jews are spiritualist atheists. They believe in spiritualism, jewish mysticism, kabbalah and occultic principles. But they believe all there is in terms of a creator, is a self-creating collective consciousness that we're all part of, and that we can all ascend to high planes through our own works. This is the core of the Luciferian ideology. God doesn't exist, there is only us and the god force, and through knowledge we can be as Gods.

But god isn't something you can tap into or acquire because he's a living being with a personality.

Their belief system is partly true but it misses the most important core truths. The spiritual systems in place, and stuff like quantum mechanics which is largely a scientific extension of jewish mysticism, are legitimate from a materialistic non-personal point of view but they miss the most important aspect which is the living being of God.

Also, they don't want God to be real, because if God is real they will be held accountable for their actions, which they don't want because their intentions and actions manifesting from their intentions are pure evil. They want to be able to "do what thou wilt" with no spiritual repercussions. God is a direct threat to that.

Baphomet = Achamoth, fallen Wisdom, little Wisdom, Evil Wisdom, Black Spirit (Pneuma), this is evil ratio of this world

They really are. What is coming to us will be terrifying. It is said that during the civil wars and short muslim rule locally in Europe Christians will be persecuted and tortured worse than it ever was in early Roman days.
It is also said that afterwards when Gods Wrath will be unleashed on Earth, the good will die with the bad and the survivors will envy the dead, so terrible will it be.
But those that live through it will see a great restoration, for which we will get help from the angels. A great monarch will rise, unite what remains of Europe and drive the muslims back to Africa, even from Turkey. After ehich they too will convert.

This time will be glorious but short, until the death of the monarch. Then people will again fall away from the faith and the antichrist will rise.

We are about to go through the events of Revelation 12.
We will all suffer, I haven't mentioned other great natural catastrophes, because it's a lot, which is said will divide the USA in several parts. And especially England will suffer badly.

Attached: 1497649067139.jpg (632x380, 78K)

They moved this to Jow Forums but they’ll keep race mixing, whites can’t compete and all that political bs on Jow Forums?