Why are male feminists invariably such pieces of shit?

Why are male feminists invariably such pieces of shit?

Attached: feminist.jpg (607x525, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DF726gXNNmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can you be so cucked and humiliated to end up calling yourself that?

Probably trying to hide guilt? Sociopathy? Psychopathy?

>Why are feminists invariably such pieces of shit?
FTFY

Holly and Heidi are so far out of your league, not to mention the dozens of nudes he got from fans and yet you have the audacity to call him a cuck?
Piece of shit sure but cuck lol.
Go get laid virgin.

>Why are male feminists invariably such pieces of shit?
Ted explained this

Attached: ted kaczynski on leftists.png (1200x1620, 152K)

I consider myself a feminist by Jow Forums and Jow Forums standards, although not the kind of militant feminist you're alluding to, and I don't see anything dishonorable or unmasculine in that. I wouldn't respect a man who wasn't one at least to some extent.
It's not being feminist that makes someone an insufferable cunt but something that goes deeper than that. It's a problem with their overall world view and their sense of self-worth, and being feminist is just an outward expression stemming from that in a sense. It's a symptom, not the cause. Being feminist doesn't make a man weak but weak men often become feminist.

>hes a male feminist

LMAO I think its safe to assume now that any guy that identifies as a male feminist is a douche and is just doing it to get with tumblr girls

Attached: signC4o.png (637x643, 418K)

this is fucking nightmare fuel man

same fuckin energy brahs

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 43K)

>virtue signal as an ally feminist
>get exposed years later and commit career suicide
He is a cuck who will inevitably splatter the walls with his brain matter in the next year.

>Taking political advice from a failed schizo
shiggydiggy son

>I wouldn't respect a man who wasn't one at least to some extent.
You only respect cuckolds?

>male feminists invariably such pieces of shit?
O rlly every male feminists?

Attached: Knuckles the femminist trigger mentionlist cartoonsands_7c1889_6347854.jpg (1200x2428, 510K)

A lot of self-righteous people get into that kind of lifestyle because they A: feel like they have something to make up for or B: think that being on the right side gives them moral cover to be assholes. ("The ends justify the means so I can pick whatever means I want.")

I respect people who afford respect where its due.
I believe women are equal to men and deserve the same basic respect, and anybody who doesn't treat people equally because of their sex clearly doesn't share that belief. I believe respect is the most important part of masculinity and somebody who cannot respect others (people like OP) or themselves (like, presumably, the man in OP's pic) is not much of a man. I don't see what cuckoldry has to do with any of that.

betas like him, or you, never get laid

men and women are definitely not equal, but i agree that someone who treats others respectfully should be treated equally

lol, I've been assuming that for years.

how much of the brain, do you think, is made up of this type of knowledge, of knowing the meaning and history and how to understand "shiggy diggy", for example?

Not equal in certain respects like physical strength or some cognitive functions, true, but those are not the things that determine a person's value. A stupid person can be more honest than an intelligent one, and a being African-American doesn't necessarily make one a thief. Sexes are those kind of broad groups people belong to but what I firmly believe is that everyone should be judged based on their self, on what they decide to do with what they've got.
You can't blame somebody for being born a cripple for example, even though that clearly makes them "inferior" to non-cripple people. The same with women. Being born a woman is not a sin, and even if statistically or otherwise there might be correlation with being female and some undesirable trait that doesn't mean every woman should be blamed for it. It's what you do with what you've been given that matters.

I'm fully aware of where I am right know and that this might sound out-of-place, but racism and sexism and stuff like that are one of the most disgusting and least respectful things a person can do. Being a feminist (at least to some degree) kind of follows naturally from that.

Tell me more of your sex life chad thundercock.

knuckles went from appropriate black culture to becoming #woke

youtube.com/watch?v=DF726gXNNmE

All feminists are pieces of shit.

Attached: 1552391321421.png (818x710, 455K)

because they are all liars. you cant be a male feminist.

for the ejaculatory release

Because feminism is sexist.

but hes exactly right and even more so because back when he wrote this, you didnt get $400,000 a month to pretend to be leftist and a transsexual when a year ago you were a nonbinary moosekin and a year before that and the previous 23 years you were perfectly fine being a man and actively enjoyed it.