Any foods Jow Forums can recommend for getting over cold/flu? Im lifting tommorow and I want to be at max strength

Any foods Jow Forums can recommend for getting over cold/flu? Im lifting tommorow and I want to be at max strength.

Attached: 1514701914169.gif (275x275, 1.45M)

>lifting with the flu
you're the reason why the gym is a filthy germfest

Pls help. I'm currently lime juice maxing for Vit c.

Bringing your germs to gym is a dick move. Stay in home and munch on those garlic cloves.

I love shoe sooooooooo much

You zoomers are fucking retarded.
When I got the flu I would go to the doctor, get a prescription for codeine, trip on codeine with dxm for about 2-3 nights straight, be done with the flu, and lift.

That's life.

I can still function it's not full on. A lot of sweating and clamminess. I find that I feel better doing some physical exercise than doing nothing. I walked 6 miles today got some fresh air, took some medicine. I'd rather be actively trying to cure it is then laying around like a bitch.

Based
>Calls me a zoomer
And how old are you?
Also
>Robo-trippping
Black detected

Since you are sick it means that your immune system is weak and working overload already.

>has never robotripped + codeine
bro it's heaven

Coconut oil, extra virgin, raw
And stop taking vaccines you moron

Sunbath or take vitamin d3 you idiot, not vitamin c

Thai curry. Don’t lift with a cold though

There is feeling a little sick and their is full on laying in bed feeling terrible. I can function I have work, I have hobbies yeah it slows me down. But I have a schedule to keep. Other than taking medicine and trying to sleepmax and nutrition max what am I supposed to do?

>have flu, feel sick
>eat thai curry to induce burning diarrhea
>stomach feel sick
>have diarrhea, still have flu
>oh that feels.. better

I don't take vaccines you fag
I was out in the sun today. I'm doubling multivitamins there's probably some d3 in there.
How did you even get decent doses of codeine? I took a relatively small dose with a couple beets of codeine before. Just zonked me out. Didnt feel good just like I was submerged.

idk they give me a bottle with good enough codeine inside

Well don’t eat it if you’re allergic to it, I’ve never gotten any of that from Thai curry.

>implying the thais aren't living up to their knees in curry diarrhea

Just
Sounds like minor food poisoning

Why do you think Thai girls like anal so much?

or maybe you immunitylets should stay home if some things smaller than dust are going to fuck you up

>Thai girls liking anal
>girls
Sure bro. Tell me where did Zyzz die?
This

What do you say to get the codeine?

I think you know why Thai girls really like anal, and it ain’t the curry

have trouble sleeping

>was out in the sun today.
It needs to be at peak hour and with 70% of your body exposed you moron

zinc
vit c
elderberry

I watched that vid where she has sex dogy style with her face in the pillows and her hot bf keeps asking her if she consents to it and broke my nofap.

If it's a cold normal diet should be fine. Flu is worse as your appetite will plummet and nearly everything will taste like shit. But fruit and juice will remain edible, just don't overdo it with fruit juice as that shit will wreck your kidneys if you don't moderate.
Also for the love of god don't go to the gym if you're fucking sick, exercise at home

t.drumpf
>Gregg
>Hot
Kek. Okay shoe.

50mg zinc picolinate twice a day + multivitamin. Took me 3 days to get over the cold, instead of usual 6-7.
I had shit immunity before I started taking zinc daily.

>not fasting
Shiggy dig enjoy your prolonged suffering.

>your appetite will plummet
Your body is trying to tell you you should be fasting.

What makes zinc picolatine good? I used to take 30mg zinc citrate daily with 400mg magnesium citrate. It mainly just made me blow bigger loads and that was about it.

>What makes zinc picolatine good
Nothing really. I tried both and they are all good.
Yes, bigger loads, slightly better erection, but most important - dreams gains and immunity gains. I started take zinc in January and that was my first cold from the beginning of the year, though I usually catch it 5-6 times annually.

Ever try vit D3?

I drank fish oil but never noticed any remarkable improvements. Multivitamins usually has some D3 as well.