Was zyzz a hack, Jow Forums?

Attached: 3.jpg (2152x1164, 1.34M)

You forgot rich synthol piana.

Of course, he was a /fraud/ and paid in full.

this is ridiculous, most of these people are simply divisive rather than generally considered hacks. Even kanye isn't even that divisive, mbdtf is essential /mu/core

>Sirgay for biz

Attached: 1567077159330m.jpg (695x1024, 116K)

I'm a sick fuck, I like a quick fuck (whoop!)

>executive producer - Spike Jonze

Biggest hack in fitness is athleanx.

for mu its thom yorke

why tarantino?
his movies are literally 100 times as good as any other monthly garbage

Ah mmm yes this is primo bait amnamnamnam mmmm I love it.

I like tarantino, but a lot of people consider his movies to be well written schlock that relies on violence and shock value rather than actually being "film"

well then once upon a time must be his master piece no violence or shock till right at the end for like 10 min

on another note. Why do people think this makes you a hack?
>make movies with same formular
>people like it
>some people don't like that
>see every movie expecting something diffrent
>dissapointed
>call him a hack

Zyzz, Tyson, and King are God’s lmao
Tarantino is the best in the buisness other than Nolan
Elon is a billionaire weeb that fucks 10/10’s and is trying to save the world
Lee, Trump, and Kanye are all incredibly based whether you like them or not. I’m not a fan of Trump and Kanye at all but I gotta admit they are fucking based
This is some serious low quality bait dude

/tv/ is peak "stop liking things i don't like"

Rippletits is the biggest hack here

You are confusing mass appeal with greatness.

DELETE THIS

faggot

true, unironically.
and now he's obese, lmao.

Replace that with Scooby,Alphadestiny or Kinobody

you should ignore everything /tv/ thinks. The fact half the threads are about capeshit should tell you everything there is to know about them. It's literally like a cooking forum arguing over what is better mcdicks or burger kang.

>It's literally like a cooking forum arguing over what is better mcdicks or burger kang.
except that's half of the threads on /ck/

>no hideaki anno for /a/
>no gabe newell for /v/
disappointed.jpg

I'm ok with zyzz, overrated af. I even prefer Rich Piana for motivation and hate roiding e-celeb/influencers

/tv/ and /mu/ are literal hipsters. They'll write anything off because it's popular.

>Tyson
>God
Wat. All science experience he has is cateloging telescope data, he's a pure experimental phisicist, which itself isn't bad or anything, but then he talks about shit he has no idea about constantly, and acts like if you disagree you are against science. He has no idea how quantum mechanics works and every time he talks about it he gets fundemental things wrong, he even tries to talk about biology and he obviously didn't even read the Wikipedia page about the topic beforehand. Plus he talks about philosophy and pretends like him being a scientist somehow makes his opinion on it correct, yet the way he acts like sci exe and facts are objective shows he's never read a philosophy of science textbook in his life.

why does king look like an ape?

Here's a rare photo of Stephen King and Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Attached: king.jpg (640x436, 36K)

/tv/ hates capeshit. It is literally, unironically shills that spam the board with capeshit/Disneyshit.

Black science man is probably the only one on that list who is definitely 100% not a joke answer.

This.

very long philtrum

Ah, so i see youve been to the Jow Forums cooking forum.

No, I think it's because he has such a big upper lip

true I don't understamd why he's so popular with dyels

zyzz is based as fuck

what is meant by this art?

Yes. And this to the list as /asp/'s entry

Attached: Taker Tip.gif (400x225, 2.59M)

>Elon is a billionaire weeb that fucks 10/10’s and is trying to save the world
If he's a billionaire, why doesn't he save the world with his own fucking money instead of yours?

Attached: Classroom laff.gif (500x255, 987K)

This kill zyzz

Attached: DSC_3468-e1464102013563.jpg (1800x1200, 297K)

zyzz should really be replaced with rip

Attached: 1558274331216.png (600x600, 478K)

I like how this SS victim has accepted his place as a permanently fat man, right down to the Penn Gilette hair and goatee.