What does your bedroom look like Jow Forums?

what does your bedroom look like Jow Forums?

Attached: D4dUKqlXkAEdWY8.jpg (2048x1536, 498K)

You won't bedroom dox me that easy, femoid

damn.

You can at least put a sheet on, what if you piss on the bed?

>what if you piss on the bed?
Is this something you do a lot, user?

My bedrooms a tip because my gf has always had a maid, and shes legit filthy. And im lazy. So we live in squalor in our brand new apartment. Shes also broke both toilet seats.

i like it

Attached: b34a2f7f68137350_20180721_175115.large.jpg (768x1024, 261K)

A bunch of 3D printers, a minifridge, a whiteboard for equations, a table stacked with research notes, a soldering iron and few pcbs lying around. I have a few weights here and there but mostly use my gymnastic ring. Im thinking about setting up a chem lab in room but to due that i'd have to make my bed fold into the wall and add some extra ventilation...

My bedroom

Attached: 032E1731-9077-4606-8380-3814262E1AA2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

>bedroom
more like coomroom am i rite

Kino bedroom to be honest friend
Now get the fuck out, you don’t belong here

Based

Attached: B3BB4790-B067-401D-AAE9-5836294F98ED.png (216x261, 6K)

Guys live in apartments like this and don't see any issue.

you sleep in the living room?
you roommates with 2 other people in a 2 bedroom apartment or something?

My bedroom
inb4 tits or gtfo
no
btw excuse the filters, posted it elsewhere first

Attached: 2294B279-57F2-43EB-A83A-18336C8F0B34.jpg (1372x1297, 984K)

i would kill my self

Attached: 1535495084297.jpg (941x940, 195K)

If you work out hard enough or have a physically demanding job you can exhaust yourself to the point of wetting the bed

This is what my apartment looks like, just filthy

yeah student, i live with 2 women that are not hot enough for me to him on.

For me, it's coom

She broke two toilet seats? How the fuck is that even possible???

dude, this is like the room of an old 60 year old man

OH FUCK I COOMED

Attached: 1567176684217.jpg (226x202, 4K)

>Motherfuckers who just leave dirty bowls lying around outside the kitchen.

Truly scum of the Earth.

Attached: Fucking Heratic.jpg (235x300, 22K)

she was probably really angry he doesn't put the toilet seat down, so in order to teach him a lesson she broke off the toilet seats and threw them outside. Then she finds the error in her logic when she goes to actually use the toilet but ends up doing this twice because she really wants to teach him a lesson.

>adults who sleep in single size beds at home
yikes
Name a more obvious sign of a serial killer.

Attached: 5FBE3226-4486-4492-A04B-F9197FE673A9.jpg (1024x460, 54K)

Are you a 9 year old girl? What the fuck is this

Dirty bowls ? Kek
Here’s my piss bottle next to my bed

Attached: 6D53363A-D981-4F87-813A-9D28EE08A16F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.32M)

There was a reality tv show about adult virgins in my country a few years back, and it featured this one 50 year old guy who lived in an apartment with almost nothing aside from a single size bed, some pink teddy bears (he claimed they had sentimental value), and some pillows with horses embroidered on them (he was a horse fanatic and clearly would rather fuck horses than women). Absolute nightmare fuel.

It's a studio apartment you utter mongoloid

Why is it so empty?

It’s just comfy you know?
Having everything be nice and fluffy is very nice for when you’re tired, and the furniture just looks cool, like some Victorian era shit
As for the color pink, fuck off, I just like the color

>short, plain hair
>glasses
>weak jawline
A couple more patterns and we could start throwing them in jail as a preventive measure.

Its the same kid!

She was drunk and fell off the seat, ripping it off. I fixed one, she broke it again, i fixed it 2nd time, then said Fuck You after she broke it again for a 3rd. I havent invited my friends around for a year out of shame.

Shes hot as fuck, just looking at her makes me hard, but i have to remind her to brush and teeth and wash her hands.

I know she doesnt wash her hands because when i wash mine, theres no towel to dry them

>studio apartment
>kitchen is not visible within frame of shot

stop noticing things bro

Attached: 1560884739107.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

Are you in therapy? Genuine question

That was a post coom piss so it’s just a little bit of spritz with some semen particles mixed in I’m waiting for it to ferment so I can drink it for bacteria immune system gainz

Studios can have a separate kitchen and bathroom.
It just means there's not a separate lounge, at least in my country that's what it means. Pretty stupid.
What you're describing is/was called a "bedsit"

>name a more obvious sign of a serial killer
id like to think people who have extremely terrible social skills have more of a chance of doing something stupid. Their loneliness seems to give them an unrealistic idea of society

from all of the studio apartments i have seen, the kitchen is always right next to the main room. The bathroom is always a separate room, at least I hope. Ive seen some pictures where a toilet is next to a fridge tho

I'm a different poster but I live in a studio that was converted from a detached shed/ mini garage. Kitchen is just in a tiny space that used to be the old entrance to it. It sucks. My bedroom/living room area is like 15' by 10' lol

>Ive seen some pictures where a toilet is next to a fridge tho
You say this like it's a bad thing

Sure I'll bite
I tried to clean it up a little bit
I would show you the rest but I cant

Attached: 20190911_164359.jpg (4032x1960, 2.47M)

Off topic, but:
I would never post my room on four chan, and neither would I post my body. I am extremely paranoid about it, and that tiny chance of being discovered is way too much for me to bear.

Anyone else feel that way?Can anyone give me a psychological evaluation based on the info provided? I am willing to give further data if needed.

Attached: 1555138034308.jpg (2338x3000, 606K)

What keyboard is that?

I'm about to be homeless so I'm gonna make a stuck hut in the woods

leopold

For me its my body, I've got like a near full sleeve and a full back with tattoos unique to me as alot if it was cover-up from.when I joined the military. I mean my family already knows im fucked up so no one would care lol. Its also the main reason if I ever send nudes I do it on something that I can delete or something that prevents saving.

>Second monitor not in vertical position
NGMI

Cope, bedpisser

>tv at end of bed
surprisingly uncomfy

You're retarded.

Are her initials C.R.? Sounds exactly like my ex.

I'd get rid of that cabinet with the tv but otherwise it looks nice.
Maybe hang something on the wall above the bed.

You have a pretty good setup, but only a few issues:

autism mouse
second monitor should be angled towards you
some gay ass anime toy in the background is a yikes from me
light up toy shit on your keyboard and mouse
no microphone

otherwise really solid setup. very functional and comfortable

it is.

Attached: tv at end of bed.png (800x600, 16K)

Bedroom goals

when my gf comes around she likes to watch tv while laying her feet on my pillow

That's just a good policy. You should in general remain as private as you can. I will never post anything even remotely identifying on this website.

does your pillow smell like feet after?

kek, based

Attached: coomer.jpg (402x504, 59K)

user if you ever had a girlfriend you know they try really hard to make their feet smell nice, so no, it smells like parfume actually.

Weak eyes, but too pussy to wear contacts.

Does she slam them down after you take a leak or something?

Quality thread, FBI

Attached: klondike.png (921x800, 298K)

Back to Jow Forums with you

I wish this was my room.

Attached: a2400715212_10.jpg (1200x1200, 353K)

Nothing beats sleeping on the floor. Keep your filthy mattress.

Attached: 1563743944035.jpg (800x533, 54K)

A-are you a police

>t. FBI agent

Attached: 1348508348005.jpg (2448x3264, 1.22M)

Once my girlfriends found out I liked feet they did the opposite because they know most guys with fetish for feet like it

Never had a gf who didn’t indulge me like this and you would never expect them to be like that if you met them

Women are memes

I have mine mounted up so no neck strain. I use my gigantic TV as a computer monitor too. The problem I developed isn't my neck it's my knees. My knees don't like laying on my back all day. I have healthy knees too. They just don't like it. Solved that problem by putting a pillow under my knees. But I started developing an even worse low back/hip pain. I will eventually solve that problem with an adjustable bed I have it just not set up yet. Adjustable bed + mounted TV is required for the bed PC setup.

Attached: limmy.png (2016x1790, 1.12M)

>Dell desktop
>RCA remote control
i miss the 90s

>plastic water bottles
enjoy your bpa bro

>mattress
>table
>internet
>tv
this is bloat

did someone say.. coom?

>United States Secret Service
GLOW
IN
THE
DARK

Attached: 1496218714681.jpg (720x400, 51K)

>pillows
pathetic

Recently moved in so i'm still missing a few things

Attached: IMG_20190904_195216.jpg (3029x1152, 1.38M)

I also never send nudes
Yes
Okay, it’s nice to see that more people are private like that

ok so you are just gay, gotcha

Unironically based. Keep up the spartan lifestyle lad.

Attached: fbi-infiltration-comic-1.png (1500x500, 76K)

Floor sleeper master race!

And what are we gonna do lmao
Send dildos to your address?

SHARPIE IN POOPER with a side of tits, please.
thanks, love.

>Mechanical keyboard
my nigger

Full-size bed. Old buffet I use as a dresser. Dog crate. Night stand with lamp. Floor lamp. Air filter. Space heater. Tower fan. Old laptop I use to play music for dog while away/security camera

You don't have tits. You probably don't even have your period.

To lazy to take a picture. But imagine
>a nice queen size bed, the only nice thing in the room
>but the frame is broken due to huge muscular body so the bed tilts slightly
>old sheets covering windows to avoid penetrating and evil sunlight
>a huge old stain from a protein drink i spilled in the middle of the room thst without irony looks like I took a shit there and barely cleaned it up
>dirty rug and a liner of pubes along the edges of the room cause I like to pick my pubes out and see how long they are
>other balls of pube hair, lint etc around in little pockets like those dust balls from my neighbor Totoro
>a squished dead spider on one of the walls I didn’t care to wipe off
>completely empty walk in closet with the exception of old workout shoes and one pair of flip flops
>a couple piles of clothes
>a cum rag that occasionally gets confused with a bath towel half concealed under dresser
>no TV or computer or actual light/lamp etc, only use muted natural light from covered windows
>smells like cum and sweat and some other unknowable stuff (still figuring it out)
>bed and sheets are only nice comfy thing in room
>rest of apartment is prestige, clean and beautiful, completely opposite from bedroom

No idea why you nasty fucks have “bowls” of food near where you sleep

"live, love laugh" is the only possible way to make that room any more soi

i know its a blue board, but its stiil a good idea to be 18 to post sweetie

Your too lazy to snap a pic but you wrote us a tl;dr description. Kys

!

Attached: 1547622662900.jpg (10000x5973, 3.64M)

What is that display on the bottom picture? I thought it could have been a projector.