Stretch marks

How fucked am I?

No let me rephrase that:

Am I still fuckable with that shit?

Attached: stretch marks.jpg (1080x608, 74K)

Yep, my old roommate has tons of saggy skin and stretch marks and he got a gf

Are you male or female

This looks bad, but with proper diet and lifting you wont change much. I am sorry

If your stretch marks aren't from lifting, you are doing it wrong. kys fattie

Male.
I was fucking 17, that was a decade ago, and I was hooked to le epic MMORPGs and muh kawai cartoons. Give me a break.

Pic related is not me btw.

>got stretchmarks from being fat
>now Jow Forums and say i got them from lifting

Attached: mach.jpg (339x350, 43K)

how do you get stomach marks from lifting

I didn't get any on my stomach actually, all from common lifting places weirdly. I have a few on my sides, but not many/noticeable ones.

From gaining weight too fast on a bulk. I have them on my upper chest/delts, biceps and quads.

>male

You're fucked, and i say this as somewhos just bit their tongue whilst eating. It FUCKING HURTS

speaking as a female (male) - no. hell no. never. your existance litteraly disgusts me.

Get some ink over that shit homie. But first gimme 88 burpees.

Attached: 67832859_744268742659763_2909288588561182729_n[1].jpg (1440x1156, 138K)

>bulk
Lol fatty fell for the meme
Unless you’re on gear bulk cut cycles are useless

So you just bulk forever?

It's not as bad as in OP, more like pic related.

Attached: 5af9d2547708e923d24f5eac-750-563.jpg (750x563, 73K)

this gives me depression. my parents raised me fat I was 250lbs by the time I was 10 years old... I didn't deserve this.

My ex fucking loved them. For some reason it looked to her like I’d been mauled and she was just fascinated by them.

Sometimes that's the way life is thrown at you. You can get back part of the lost time if you become consistent and fight through the pain. I'm thankful I got stronger after puberty because I was visually fat and weak when I was a kid.

Pics, or twitter,? Do you pass?

Was she hot?

No, of course not. She was probably obese

I lost 100lbs. I've fucked a girl since. I wonder about it too but I think with time it will get better.

oh fuck I thought you meant loose skin, stretch marks to me aren't shit. I'm covered in those

In my opinion you're fine OP, they fade with time.

Same here, fucked me up mentally big time

>muh skins has marks
take the tiger pill, you former piece of shit, embrace them marks and lift weight. lift fucking weight like there is no tomorrow

Attached: K6yEEOL (1).webm (720x404, 1.79M)

Same here, boys. But we're here now, we're going to make it.

>too fast
implying gaining slow is the way to go.
Your skin already has a certain threshold of elasticity, it might never even get stretch marks, but if it could, even getting a pump would cause them to appear, none of this "too fast" shit.