Traveling alone

So basically all my friends are broke wagies who will never make it and dont have the means and time to enjoy life. I need to stop depending on them to have fun and need to travel alone to thailand this year. Will it be depressing or do you get used to it? Have you ever traveled alone?

Attached: top10-budget-hotels-in-bangkok.jpg.jpg (1600x900, 489K)

Extensively. It's much less fun than traceling with friends or lovers. Go to trv, there are whole threads about this

go somewhere you can hire prosties
cool Jow Forums thread btw

>go somewhere you can hire prosties
I travel for work about 12 times a year. Almost always rent a woman.

It's a lot of fun. Plan ahead, and go to places like Manila and Ho Chi Min city.
>Not Thailand
I have mixed feelings about bang cock

traveling alone is somewhat overrated, to me at least. Yes you have fun but I always wish family members or friends were there to enjoy it more at some point during the trip.

>Traveling
post tits

Depends how comfortable you are doing shit for yourself. You'll meet more people and won't get dragged into doing shit just because others want to. At the same time there are things that you wish you could share with someone you know well.
Thailand is easy. Are you going visiting a muay thai camp?

You get used to it. Try to have some goals in mind.

>need to travel alone
>always hire prostitutes
>travel to thailand
>my friends will never make it

I'm sorry, why are your friends the losers in this equation

if you go alone to thailand, everyone will assume you fucked ladyboys, or children, or both. the world is huge, why go there?

Attached: cow girl.webm (720x960, 2.67M)

As a lone traveler, I'll just say people already think this no matter where you go but ESPECIALLY Thailand or Asia in general.

To fuck ladyboys

What a waste of trips. Traveling alone and getting your own me-time is god-tier.

Have never travelled with mates, have gone on a couple of short trips on my own, although at times I did get the sense that it was kind of depressing that I didn't have anyone to experience these things with, if I had gone with other people it would add a lot more complication, whereas solo you're free to just wander, sit and take places in, just do what you want in general.

Once I save some money up I'm thinking of either getting a cheap flight to somewhere in Europe for a couple of days or going for a hike and a camp.

Depends on the mates. Depending on what kind of people they're like they can make things so much worse.
Really the best thing about lone international travel is being able to chit chat with whoever at nightlife establishments as intended

I agree for the most part, but it's also pretty dangerous to go to some places alone.

Always advisable to use your head and don't do anything stupid, generally.

Go on the next Jow Forums Thailand trip

Mmmm f-fuck look at those tiny titties
FUUUUUUCK ID STICK MY DICK IN THAT STICC
OH NO HERE I GO AGAIN
I-I'M GONNA
I'M GONNA
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: T E S T.png (1792x1276, 176K)

doing god's work

By myself at a campground rn
I'm the only one here on like 40 acres lol there's not even a ranger
It is what you make it though, if you're a boring person you will be bored

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-204340.png (496x421, 448K)

>I need some time by myself...to find myself!

Go out into nature, or enjoy little things. Travelling to a different country to get some "me-time" is some proto-instagram fat girl shite. I can understand returning to your ancestral home or enjoying a nice vacation, but don't try and tell me you need to totally displace yourself to relax.

>don't try and tell me you need to totally displace yourself to relax.
yeah uhhh fuck off poorfag

I can see where you're coming from, but some people have trouble saying no to commitments when they are right there. Its a hell of an expensive way to find some me time, I'd rather go for a drive for a few hours and spend a few hours in a secluded area with my phone off.

That's pretty kino m8
Now get off your phone and go make a fire and roast some hotdogs

>I am camping alone having so much fun on Jow Forums

Travelling with friends is great but at some point you'll be tired and grumpy and get sick of each other, plus you'll want to spend a half day somewhere that they want to get out of straight away, and vice versa. Sure, you can split, but overall it's just easier to go by yourself.

Camping shitposting is the best shitposting. Banter from my swag after settling in for the evening is pretty comfy.

>travelling to Thailand alone
Enjoy getting put on a watchlist. That said, fuck some cute trap for me

One of the best experiences of my life so far. I went to the Philippinen, Thailand and Burma for 3 months in total. Fucked a chav Backpacker girl and took the Virginiy of a korean chick.

Travelling solo is best. Everyday you can do what you want and no one will bring his/her shit opinion into play and ruin stuff. I advise you:

Absolutely mandatory to buy a lonely planet Thailand, so you have und er standing about public Transport, stuff to do and See and Restaurants with english menus and also where the hostels are. Please make sure you bring one.

You can live and sleep easily with 600baht per day

Train muay Thai in chay yai gym, chiang mai

I solo traveled for a month in Europe. My tips
Stay in hostels, this is a great way to meet a lot of young people who are also traveling and interested in doing fun activities.
You have to be proactive about meeting new people in the hostels/in general. People are very friendly, especially people who are traveling. I met so many new people and did a lot of cool stuff with them. And if you are alone for a day or want to do something no one else wants to do, then own it and enjoy it.

It is what you make of it, if you want to have a good time, don't let you traveling alone get in the way of that, meet new people and enjoy it.

Traveling alone can even be advantageous because you have more flexibility and the ability to meet new people. Doing everything with your friends can be a crutch.

any advice to not be a broke wagie?

Don't go to Thailand, that's for pedos like this thread already covered. Go to Japan - you will have an amazing time.

>Amazing food
>Amazing hostels/hotels
>Cheap if you are smart
>Endless things to do/see
>Japanese love white people

I went to thailand solo and all my friends thought i fucked ladyboys and i did two of them both bare too and didn't even get aids best trip ever

>Don't go to Thailand, that's for pedos like this thread already covered. Go to Japan - you will have an amazing time.
Because you weaboo are not a Pedo I guess
>>Amazing food
Yes
>>Amazing hostels/hotels
Not sure how hostels can be amazing. Hotels okay, but this contradicts your next point.
>>Cheap if you are smart
It is not cheap. If you want to enjoy your trip and experience it is not cheap.
>>Endless things to do/see
Yes.
>>Japanese love white people
They do but forget about getting laid. Different culture therefor no hook up mentality and a different dynamic in regards to sex/relationship, bad english makes it harder, most women are not attractive and the attractive women.

I am 21 and am travelling alone to Tokyo for 10 days in November and to Melbourne and Sydney for 20 days in May. The first holiday I went on was Prague in January with 3 of my mates, and I am never doing a group holiday again. I was basically the Mammy looking after everyone and organising everything. At least if I am by myself I can do what I want and not have to worry about making plans or whatever.

Hi OP,

Reasonably experienced traveller here, travelled on 5 continents. Been away from my home city since 2017

Your experiences of travel will be as social and uplifting as you set them up to be. If you research social hostels to stay, boot up tinder and are open to talking to everyone from barmaids to homeless people, you will have a killer time socially

If you stay in hotels and interact exclusively with prostitutes, it will be as depressing as you'd expect

Some countries are more social for travellers than others as well. You'll be fine most places in SEA, but Japan is filled with antisocial weebs and families, when I went to Egypt there was barely anyone there at

Happy to answer any questions

Pathetic