Jow Forums halloween costumes

Well Jow Forums halloween is almost here and its time for all our hard work to pay off. I built up my normie status across college and I'm gonna be going to a lot of halloween parties this year to pick up chicks, and I'm sure I'm not the only user who will be doing this

ITT: we post halloween costumes which will show off our gains, give me some costume ideas brehs

Attached: haloween.jpg (386x500, 24K)

Real men wear mankinis

There is no better way to attract girls than by being a jacked Pikachu. This is fact.

vidya

Attached: DGULbhhUIAIY-hW.jpg (1273x2048, 215K)

Bane.

I'm too fat and too dyel for halloween

Thor is a based one, you get to have long blond hair which chicks dig and show off your gains without it been douchey, plus pretty much every normie knows who he is which puts it above cringe anime ones which only autists will understand

Attached: thor.jpg (768x433, 57K)

If I dressed up as rippletits would normies get the joke, or would I only be impressing autists? Outside of Jow Forums how well known is he?

Attached: Mark_Rippetoe.jpg (209x277, 32K)

Nor its will think you dressed up as boomer.

Bump

I never heard of him before I came to Jow Forums.

Let give you a hint most of you faggots don't have the balls to do. Crossdress (since we live in a clownworld) but make sure to do it really over-the-top fake. Girls will grab your ass, you'll make out and fuck chicks as they "go lesbian" and if you have abs, a crop top is the perfect way to show them off.

I would love to do this but I unironically have a large penis and know that even getting a chub would cause me to expose myself.

do you seriously think the average joe knows who Rippetoe is? When was the last time you went outside of your room user?

3 weeks

i don't know, what if i can never take the mask off again?

D-does this actually work or are you kidding?

Go as ole Stone Cold

Attached: Stone Cold Mad.gif (200x200, 630K)

Unironically doing this this halloween. Am 6'2 225 so it should look decent I hope

i used to dress up as quail man from Doug to halloween parties. everyone treated me like i was some celebrity, forcing me to drink with everyone. always got black out drunk doing this

imgur link proof

>

Attached: merchant.jpg (920x1284, 251K)

Goals maybe next year

Attached: BlackandwhiteGargantuanClingfish-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 3.2M)