/plg/ powerbloating general

If you weigh under 100 kg: either commit to being above 100 kg (not twink) before next year, or get out of my thread and stay gone.

Attached: AAAAAHHHH.png (342x365, 161K)

> WWTT
Front Squat
Bench
More Bench
Back
Biceps
Triceps

Attached: mfw.png (606x398, 36K)

>off day

Idk whats worse

not lifting

or only eating 2000 kcals because of no activity

Attached: 1349221551085.gif (162x191, 1.85M)

Did a 3k jog

inb4 get out

I need serious help with my bench grip, ive been struggling with it for 6 months and havent been progressing because of it, even injured my shoulder (healed now)

i cant grip the bar with straight wrists and it too low in my hand it wants to roll out of my hand to the degree i get a pump in my forearms from benching to the point i cant bench

>inb4 collect rocks
meanwhile my squat went up to 230kg, deadlift went up to 270kg even ohp went up to 95kg from 70kg in the same timeframe. bench has been stuck because the grip fucks me up. For some reason on OHP i can grip fine
>inb4 jap grip
only works if i grip wide but i like a medium to close grip

pls respond, i need a tutorial or something im desperate

>be 100kg
no
you also lifted heavy weights and ate more food to make up for it right?
>it wants to roll out of my hand
you want it low in your hand, if its going to roll out then somehow your elbows aren't under your wrists. Are you touching too low on your chest?

Attached: weight.jpg (455x158, 7K)

>you want it low in your hand, if its going to roll out then somehow your elbows aren't under your wrists.
its too low in my hand bro, basically on the edge of my palm almost
>Are you touching too low on your chest?
well yeah but only as a byproduct of the grip, if i manage to have straight wrists with a proper grip (which happens once a month) i touch higher

That doesn't make any sense, if it was too high in your hand (towards fingers), you would be touching higher on your chest (towards neck). If it's rolling out (towards feet), then your forearm angle sucks because your bar path is wrong somehow.

Maybe youre right, all I know is the touch point is effected by the grip not the way around. At least in my experience

I just need you to tell me how to grip the fuckin bar, like placement in the hand and elbow angle etc

Threadly, but non-spamming, clearly relevant, specifically on topic, greatly informative, not copy/pasted (I change the wording slightly with each repost), 100% sincere and not trolling, high quality, and otherwise rule abiding reminder for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything. And only if you demonstrate at least one of the following:
>A squat in excess of both 2.5 times bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A deadlift in excess of both 2.5 time bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press in excess of both 1.5 times bodyweight AND 300 lbs
>A The Press in excess of both body weight AND 100 kg
>A body that Jow Forums won't roundly criticize (good fucking luck)
If you can't manage at least one of these, shut the fuck up, go to the gym, try harder.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165K)

The following is a glossary of terms meant to help newfags understand the relevant lingo. It is not low quality or irrelevant copy/pasta:

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS/INITIALISMS (post, but don't spam, in every thread)

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (Gay Aylien Skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>user (Anonymous Nard Obtusely Nattering)
A noodlebuilt little wuss of a human. Hobbies include LARPing as someone who actually lifts and not posting body/lifts. Can be safely disregarded in all matters.

>SUMO (SUbhuman MOron)
Too stupid and/or genetically deficient to just bend over and pick something up. Copes through a combination of clowning half reps and eating butt.

>touch point is affected by grip
If you take the empty bar and aren't a twink you should be able to touch it anywhere from your dick to your neck. Your problem, if the bar is rolling out towards your feet once you add weight, is that you're trying to touch too low towards your feet and your elbows aren't under the bar. That could be because you're trying to touch to low, or because you aren't tucking your elbows enough.

You can find plenty of guides on grip and bar path and whatnot but its hard to diagnose otherwise. Take a video next time?

Attached: grip.jpg (933x245, 32K)

whtas your bench

ive improved my grip like this past month
- spread the thumb meat as wide as i can
- squeeze the everliving shit out of index finger

What do you guys think of snatch grip dl

great
I like it better than conventional.

waste of time

focus on deficit and stiff legs

Post a video. Do you use wrist wraps at all?

>Do you use wrist wraps at all?
nope, helps but makes it more complicated

>video
doubt you could see my shit grip on a video

You might have to man up with jap grip, I use that grip for all my bench grip widths. Have you tried using both Jap grip with wrist wraps?

Reminder that you don't get your old man dad strength unless you impregnate a woman with children and raise them well

fuck

Attached: 1563458638222.jpg (640x640, 96K)

>tell me what to do
>I don’t want to do that

You get 3/4 dad strength

>eating really low carbs while cutting
>losing tons of reps on high-rep leg sets
>added a couple of servings of Arnold Palmer intraworkout
>mfw twenty reps compared to last session's ten
I'm so clever.
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

Attached: MagicMuscleJuice.jpg (500x648, 64K)

Just fucking google it retard instead of taking the time to post.

6'6" been lifting for a few months, at 102kg now still look dyel as hell

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1524864416976.jpg (1000x1192, 223K)

But can I gain 20 kg before next year?

Attached: Screenshot_20190828_213618.jpg (1080x440, 148K)

th-thanks

Attached: 1564160513303.jpg (1242x1411, 323K)

wrong.

Attached: 1529608274014.jpg (859x1024, 63K)

Haha sean/hank you are a fucking LEGEND

Imagine looking at your dabbing idiot kid with this much disgust.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-193247.png (1931x2048, 860K)

bobo get out of here

this isn't a biz thread

Attached: 1567606857994.jpg (960x932, 64K)

yes. do daves diet

i go where i want.

Attached: 1529607539383.jpg (863x884, 233K)

pls no bobo

Attached: 1512263929253.png (328x277, 69K)

Attached: 9752dae707a0694367ab143d3987180c6ade4a511c0ff8a53040ce6c93a8689e.png (650x650, 17K)

Im proud of myself friends, pulled a motherfucker of a workout after a motherfucker of a day at work/uni

What have YOU done today (training wise) that you're proud of?

Woke up at 4am to lift for a consecutive streak of 19 years of not missing more than a week of training.

berry nice

I managed to maintain my 2000 calorie restriction on an off day so that's pretty good

Attached: 60135136_366428910883618_9150423481916063744_n.jpg (500x688, 53K)

I got robbed at the gym today, /plg/. Stole 80 bucks from my wallet. Never leaving my shit in a locker again.

Repostan
Doing Madcow 5x5
Week 10
The Press™
First failure (red) 2 reps
Carried over to next week
Get 5 reps
Today, second failure, 2 reps
Do I redo this week's The Press™ next week and hope to get 140x5 or is it time to reset?
Pls respond

Attached: The Press.jpg (876x208, 89K)

Did they break your lock?

Busted out the olympic shoes for highbar squats yesterday, and I dont feel like death today. Doing OHP today since they're in my bag.

Very impressive, what are your lifts?

Sticking to diet is hard, specially on a busy schedule. Nice going bro.

Why do you need olys for pressing??

Its not a reset problem imo as it is a madcow has shit press volume problem.
You're literally doing a set of five every week.
What I this to counter this back when I ran madcow was:
1) ad a backoff set of 8 after the set of five
2) after progress doing 1, added a set of six, then the set of 8
3) after 2 stopped working added 5 sets of 5 after the pr set
4) after 3 stopped working added an extra day just for increased press freq
5) might as well do something better like 531 or 4dtm, so switched to 531

>Madcow 5x5

guess how i know you've got shit lifts without even looking at your cringe chart

Attached: 1543636846528.jpg (800x800, 382K)

Might consider 531, thanks
As usual, post body.

>cringe chart posting faggot with shit lifts trying to deflect with the 'post body' meme

considering how much of a weak little bitch you are, i wouldn't try to pull rank on ANYBODY, little man. so no, you don't get to gaze upon your superior. now what, retard?

Attached: 1534996166134.png (918x795, 885K)

But we don't get to see your credbility if you don't post your body or lifts?

I dont. I actually prefer flats. It was more for fun, and a throwback to when I did olympic shit. Back and speed bench for the rest of the workout.
>responding to hank

how can you tell that an anonymous poster is someone that nobody has proven even posts in these threads?

you don't seem to get it, so let me spell it out for you, slugger: you're a shitter with awful lifts. you aren't worthy, retard. cope.

But why do you insult me so much, please don't curse at me. If you are really a legit lifter, you shouldn't have doubts about posting your feats of strength.

That /v/edditor won't do it. In between bouts of depression and HRT they find very little time to actually lift.

>projecting your weird obsession with transsexuals

yikes. stop exposing yourself, creepy faggot.

You didn't go to the gym today either, did you, Hank?
>mfw
Here's your speck of attention from FIGGY senpai, now go to the gym.

Attached: Projection.jpg (514x480, 125K)

>yikes
>exposure
Classic Hank post, next you'll say "Prove Hank exists."

Attached: Dio Joestar.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>he forgot to put on his trip

why is this fucking faggot so obsessed with someone he's never seen or met? is he ACTUALLY on the spectrum? i thought that was just a random insult someone hurled at this loser, but is it legit?

he does it all the time:

>show up
>sperg out about some guy named hank
>removes his trip
>continues to does the same
>thinks he pulled a fast one

pic related is who you're replying to. before you ask, it's not a joke. he'll probably double down on his usual "everything i don't like is hank" shit, so get ready.

Attached: 1565325817977.jpg (310x366, 20K)

>Replying to yourself
Or does it not count for split personalities Hank and Sean?

^ just like clock work. when you're an unemployed loser like that bitch, shit like this ends up being the high point of your week.

>^
reddit

na kompanii pobudka

>Be Hank
>Post the same two or three Hankposts every single time you get BTFO'ed
>Try to claim you aren't Hank immediately after Hankposting
This would be pathetic if it weren't so funny. Also
>continues to does
Hank got so frantic in his damage control he game himself a mild stroke

Attached: Laughing Girls 2.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

>tripweenie shows up and starts to shit the place up

fucking incels i swear

>the redneck retard is having another meltdown

lol yikes, is THIS what happens when you're a friendless incel on Jow Forums for too long?

Alright, how of assistance are high bar good mornings for raw lifters?

>gym's kettlebells only go up to 30kg

Attached: cri.jpg (940x940, 170K)

> gym dumbbells only go to 90kg

Attached: 1548428055613.png (125x125, 26K)

>high bar good mornings

Attached: 1509306632273.jpg (300x300, 26K)

user, no need to be rude, there are high and low bar styles of good mornings. Just ask a question since we have experienced lifters here.

Friendly reminder to lift like a madman while bloating or you will just end up obese

>working weight
>huge pumps, good rom control, wiggly last reps

>90% max
>full control can probably do a double or triple can do a slight pause at each critical part of tr lift. Feel muscles engaged and working

>100% max
>dont know how it moved. Felt like someone spotted you when its an empty gym. Body didnt processing 70% of the lift

Anyone get this feeling?

>Using, or having any desire to use, kettlebells

Attached: You People Are Dogs.png (1132x632, 1.01M)

What exercises are you doing next workout?
I'm doing deadlifts, press, front squats and chin ups

>gym scale only goes up to 200kg

Attached: 1568273219018.jpg (940x940, 156K)

low quality hank

Attached: 1565671729499.jpg (325x325, 2K)

no, i will stay here and i will not be fat

How? Forgot to lock the locker?

They have thier uses if your gym has them, like weighing down bands, rigged belt squats, and weighted core. Wouldn't buy them for sure though.

>passed all my motorcycle tests again

aw shit here we go again

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Squuuuiii ioshshh plop .. PLOOOP sploshsplosh splash

Hmm is that all the Norman khan there is today?

Seems a little light

Squuuuuiiisshhhhhhh brrfpt tpg plooop SPLIY SPLAT PLOOOOOOP

oh there we go Norman khan had a friend, Norman khan, join it in the toilet

Squuuissshh sploosh PLOP! splooossh Plop!!

Squish drip drop!!

Ploop!!

Phew now this toilets getting crowded like a train full of pajeets in India

Ha ha nice blog

They busted open the locker. Needless to say, not leaving my shit in the locker room anymore.

Are you planning on wrecking the other foot too?

What does it mean if I start doing a big poo and it's normal solid, but halfway through it becomes completely liquid?

got some nice alpinestar boots and two piece leathers so ill be ok

hey pube head, what's it like being obsessed with a random indian guy who doesn't even know you exist? you little faggot ass retard lmfao.

Attached: 1562056517395.png (368x429, 317K)

Thank you for doing your part to remove retarded shitposters from the gene pool

Good morning my dear squat obsessed, internet friends.
How about we do something different today and think of a way of memeing the rest of Jow Forums into deadlifting again?

Smashed that subscribe button, keep us posted. Where do you usually hoon?
t. honestly not the police

Attached: 1558214436826.png (680x649, 559K)

How about we meme them to do bosuball deadlifts?

We can't get Hank and Sean to even go to the gym, but my guess would be to start shilling that deadlifts will get you laid easier than squats. Basically women think its more alpha than squats, the same exercise Stacy does to plump her butt up for chad to go to town on.

How's this basic TM template for an early intermediate? Which acceosries would you add, if any? Back work on upper or lower?

Monday
-Squats 5x5
-SLDL 5x5

Tuesday
-Bench press/OHP 5x5
-OHP/Bench press 3x8-10

Thursday
-Squats 1x5
-Deadlift 1x5/Power clean 5x3

Friday
-Bench press/OHP 1x5
-OHP/Bench press 5x5

Compounds look great. Only thing I would add is, as you mentioned, upper back work. i would add in some reverse grip and overhand grip rows. They could probably fit in on Monday & Thursday.

Do you care to add any glamour lifts? If you're early intermediate this is probably a good time to start adding some pretty boi lifts.
-biceps
-triceps
-shoulders
-chest
-glutes
-calves
-abs if you're really crazy

the rest of Jow Forums doesn't deadlift?

this joke has been going on for literally years. I can't believe it hasn't died desu.

Attached: 1328684515101.jpg (204x220, 8K)

Chin ups are such a great exercise.

>tfw i can do them for 6 reps and 6 sets as someone who's well into shw territory

Chin ups are bad because I am fat

I like pullups (used to do weighted fairly regularly) but my current gym only has bars that are attached to the cable station or power racks, and they are all the weird sets of handles that are too far apart for a wingspanlet like me rather than having just a simple bar

Is it possible that I have finished my linear progression and need to move to an intermediate programme when my last session I squatted only 120kg 3x5?

I have a small frame and not naturally strong.