How many times a week do you workout fellow fit posters?

I only manage 3. Right now I only do upperbody and high intensity cardio. 80% meat diet. Wbu?

Attached: Snapchat-1933039010.jpg (990x1920, 424K)

I work out every day I can, usually it's five days a week because my mom's room is my homegym and she doesn't work weekends. I do kettlebell swings, pushups and various mobility drills.

do you have downs syndrome, op? what's wrong with your eyes? thumbs up for lifting that extra chromosome though

You should already know the answer to this retard, fuck off back to SS

nice hairline.

Thanks m8

Grow a mustache.

I just have small eyes m8

I do have one rn. Just trimmed it today and shitty camera

>Ross from GG after blasting Test and Tren for 6 months.

That haircut isn’t working for me brother

Disregarding legs you look strangely decent for lifting only three times a week. What kind of program are you on?

You post so much here tripfag, what are you seeking from /fit? Validation?
Just post your actual body or ass and get it over with so I can coom out of spite. You only post clothed or face from your neck up.
Low quality and boring, up your game homo

>look decent
>can't see the body from the pic

Stop posting your face here all the time, man. You look fine, go out, explore, have fun. Stop being insecure and stop making threads and posting your pics. Enough.

Benchpress
Incline press
Biceps curl
Triceps curl

7 to 15 reps every set

Interval cardio. Run until almost collapse for 1 min and 1,5 min pause

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-175644_Gallery.jpg (1440x2960, 1.09M)

How did you get tanned when you're a Scandi?

>aryan
>brown nipples
What did he mean by this?

sun been shining for 4months straight

Pretty normal and generic I thought there would be more
Also weird how you post your face constantly but don’t post your face with your own body. People are so weird

I hate living in bongland

That trick only works for females. Boom I saved hundrends of men from that insecurity

You can clearly see his body, it's right there under the clothes. Retard

Stop posting your shit here NOW. Start being positive and learn to smile. Body is fine, don't overthink it. What you need to do, is learn to say that you're okay, buddy.
Telling you to do this before you actually go bald. Maybe research, think about Min/Fin and dermarolling. It's not too late for you to turn your mindset around. Once you had that heavy balding stage, it's gonna be a looot harder, my friend.
Don't come to this place anymore.

was just trying to make him post the bod brah

No back at all? Cmon man add some rows or at least some pullups

Fair enough

I wonder if this is a larp and he just found some weirdo on like Russian FB and just poses as the guy? Why does his skin look lighter here but Darker here to the point of not white, prob Asian or something. That is a fluid and balanced tan that would require lots of work especially in Scandinavian/UK whatever land. Stuff don’t add up. Since you are posting so much of your face consistently please post body with a face too. Thanks

Probably should. Trying to reach 120kg bench goal

Always get some funny replies. Just some shitposts while im working out

in my experience northern europeans generally would get a good tan if they spent even a hour every otherday in the sun on the summer.
Winter is a whole different case.

I purchased a tanning bed m8

Saves me a lot of monies in the long run

>Monday
the Press + accessories
>Tuesday
Diddly + accessories
>Wednesday
Rest/cardio
>Thursday
Bench + accessories
>Friday
Squat + accessories
>Saturday
Upper back/biceps. Pullups etc., nothing from the big 4
>Sunday
Rest/cardio

Attached: 1568223010254.jpg (1024x1024, 97K)

really? how much was it?

>I purchased a tanning bed m8
How to use tanning bed without getting skin cancer? I'm white as snow currently

Around 1000 euros

Just dont have any moles or spots m8

The tanning bed scare is also mostly bs. Just do sessions once or twice a week

I already have some moles, so don't tan with bed?

go and knife the moles if you got teh monies

They're not malignant, yet?

Why do you only manage 3? What makes other days more difficult?
I'm going 4, more if I want to do extra arm/shoulder work.

>I do kettlebell swings, pushups and various mobility drills.
That's all? Unironically post body. Trying to shift towards own weight workout for a bit

5 or 6 depending on the week

3 days lifting, 1 day judo, 1 day kickboxing, 1 day bjj

Attached: cvx6o4y98tl31.jpg (518x734, 64K)

i do the 5x5 the sticky told me to do

Anywhere between 6 and 3 depending on homework and other stuff. I usually go swing dancing once a week too.

Three to six. I try to do some kind of training every day I am able to make time for it. Sometimes it's a 2 hour weight session, sometimes it's a 20 min run.

Squintcel

Zero.
Im fat, i was almost fit at some point but not Jow Forums. I just like reading the board now. I'd go if I had a workout partner.

Get some nice active noise cancelling headphones and go workout retard

Aren't you supposed to wait at least 48 hours before working the same muscles again? 3 times a week seems fine to me, I lift every two days so 3.5 times a week.

I will go back at some point. but it wont last long. Eventually after 30 of being obese your entire life, minus maybe 1.5 years of a decent weight, you just accept this is how your going to be forever. Even if I worked out it will last 1 year, 2, 5? True fatties like me will never recover, you may win for a period of time but eventually you will slip and fall and become fat again.
And even when i was working out, i constantly injured myself. something always fucking hurt from bench pressing or attempting pullups etc.

You can hit some muscles more frequently, but that's bodybuilding stuff

What muscles specifically? On my off days often I want to workout.

I don't know specifically, it was either Mike Israetel or Layne Norton who had the data on it

They mentioning recovery times and total recoverable volume in a week amongst other useful stuff

5 or 6

531 BBB, 4x a week.

Boring But Big should be the official program of Jow Forums. It gets you strength and hypertrophy. Sad.

3-4 days per week

Depends how much I'm riding my bike since I try to do that at least 3 days per week. I cycle between push/pull and upper/low splits to keep things interesting but I always make sure to track my progress. Bigger compound lifts kept between 5-8 reps or 3 sets, isolation/accessories done at 8-12 reps for 3 sets. I try to do some kind of stretching almost every day, especially shoulders and hips.

what a loser mentality lmao

>Aryan
>Has obviouly mongol blood in him

I just got back to the gym and I try to train everyday, I only take a rest day when my body is about to collapse.
I just enjoy being in the gym, it keeps me away from all the problems in my everyday life. The world stops when i'm there. I have even changed my routine to focus on cardio so that I can be longer threre. I'm like 3-4 hours daily. 1 hour static bike, 1 hour running on treadmill and 1 hour lifting and some mobility exercises, face pulls, foam rolling, taking a shower, etc. My calves and quads want to die everyday.