You go to sleep and the next day you wake up as this guy, what do you do/how do you fix this?

You go to sleep and the next day you wake up as this guy, what do you do/how do you fix this?

Attached: 97lv3nzj14i31.jpg (431x767, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJK-dMlATmM&feature=youtu.be&t=255
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I go to war.

Attached: VigoTheCarpathian.jpg (794x1270, 150K)

>he thinks accne is his only problem

My acne was WAY worse than this. It was so bad i had to cut boils open with a razor, it was too painful. I did it in the bath and the water turned dark red with blood.

Three months on accutane and im clear, still bad scars from where i sliced my skin open, but the puss filled oozing boils have gone

I wait out my puberty, meantime getting swole as fuck, then I adjust my diet and clean my face

>Mewing
>Lifting
>Running
>Sunlight
>Be happier and less stressed
>NoFap
>Sleep on floor on back
>Wash face everyday
>Go fishing a lot and be in nature

just stop touching your fucking face ffs
I feel forpeople who have it this bad, but too often it's like overweight people ad "dieting" they say they've tried all the solutions and to no avail but when you grill them about their habits and commitment it comes out that they eat their salads with punds of dressing five times a day and consider walking to their car strenuous activity

I bet this guy is always picking and popping and squeezing every time his hands are idle. if he'd fucking stop I bet that'd clear up in a few months with regular washing

Spend more time at high altitudes.

That shit fucking MURDERS acne, no idea why but it's fact.

less air pressure and air moisture causes you to dehydrate quickly, including the moisture in the skin on your face

Benzyl peroxide
If that doesn't work I go to free healtv care skin doctor because I don't live in a 3rd world shithole where skin diagnosis costs an arm and a leg

The formula, lads

> I bet that'd clear up in a few months with regular washing

genius. I think you've cracked the case sherlock.

Attached: 1532291698872.png (800x769, 126K)

Accutane.

Won't change bad luck genetics, people have been getting acne for thousands of years, some just get it worse than others.

Isotretinoin/accutane just fucking do it

Wtf is acne gainz bro? Kids trying to get zits?

go to a dermatolofist for acne medication. Thats beyond bad. I don't think its as simple as "lul just wash your face duhhhh" ive seen plenty of cute little girls with terrible acne, i doubt they havent tried washing their fucking face given how self conscious people are about serious acne like this.

no true. i have zero acne and i'm a disgusting neet, but my skin rivals korean pop stars. sometimes it's genetic user.

no one was getting acne before bread, hmmmm.

>what do you do/how do you fix this?
stop jacking off too much
take a shower
wash my face every morning
reduce taking milk, butter, cheese
clean my sheets every week and use a tower on my pillow

I don't fucking understand how there are monther out there and don't teach their kids how to take care of their selves and stay clean..fucking westerners

Attached: 1561850009073.jpg (600x800, 42K)

stop fapping + get a blood test to see if deficient in any vitamins or minerals.

supplement with zinc/vit.D and eat a lot of sardines for the omega 3 anyway cuz it's good

>use a tower
a towel*
>monther
mothers*

fucking shitty mac keyboard, worst purchase ever

Dercutane. My doc cured me from acne forever, no watch your diet meme, no $300 cream meme. Dercutane for 9 months with bloodwork every month or 2. Acne free for life

Wrap-around shotgun implant applied directly to the base of the skull.

Pump iron, get some cardio going, eat healthy and I become a 10/10 in less than 6 months

getting older will cure your acne naturally

>Sleep on floor on back
This is proven to reduce the effectiveness of sleep on recovery. Sleep on your side

Better cite your source fag

Apply nizoral shampoo to the face.
Acne is caused by excess DHT in the skin releasing sebum which is eaten by bacteria which cause inflammation and pimples.
Topical nizoral reduces DHT in the skin and dries out the skin, reducing sebum and bacteria and acne reaction.

If i wake up like that I'm definitely going to suck a big, fat and strong cock

>sunlight
how to get sunlight gains when you're a retard and don't leave the house?

isnt acne caused by smearing shit on your body?

>Mewing
This fucking board is like no other

Leave the house...

I unfucked mine by
>wash face
>clean pillowcase every night
>don't touch it
>get sunlight
>drink a lot of water

Either that or I just outgrew it, hard to tell.

based

Neck hangs until failure

>youtube.com/watch?v=MJK-dMlATmM&feature=youtu.be&t=255

what retards with this face don't tell you is they eat deep fried french fries and other oily foods 3 times a day and sleep on a pillow that hasn’t been wasted in months

Sunlight lamp + vitD supplement

No cystic acne is genetic and needs actual medication I had it and without acutane I would still have it

Believe me there’s no escaping cystic acne without medication no amount of meme suggestions like pic related will help

The amount of people who don’t understand this concept that severe acne is genetic is startling

Attached: FE2E428A-2B3E-4E13-8630-10BB32455B72.jpg (499x468, 77K)

Also UV

Imagine being this bluepilled
Nothing helps. I could never touch my face and change my pillow case 3x a night, and cut all dairy and grains out of my diet, and nothing would help

Kill myself

got any pics?

I had cystic acne. It was all over my back and chest, it was terrible. Never had a moment when a new crop had appeared and one crop died down. Never stopped. I thought I was fucked forever.

I finally figured out why I had it.

High Fructose Corn Syrup.

This truth is so unbelievably hard for people to understand and hear. This artificial sugar is literally in everything, people consume it everyday without realizing. Even the smallest amount flares up cystic acne in me.

If you have cystic acne anywhere on your body, dont just try to cut out dairy. Look at the ingredients in every single thing you consume to see if it contains HFCS. If you truly want a solution, cut out this ingredient of your life, and never consume it again. IF you dont believe me, try it for yourself and see the truth in plain sight.

Accutane
/thread

Well at least I have hair now

I don't see what is so bad about acne besides the pain it can cause if it gets blisters and boils. Acne is a normal product of puberty and why wouldn't you want to look like you're going through puberty? It's a sign of youth! A clean face implies prepubescence or adulthood whereas acne implies being a fertile teenager with raging hormones. One is objectively more attractive from a biological perspective.

Sit next to the window

>be happier and less stressed

how do I do this, please someone answer

Attached: 8A0B0CCE-DA93-4440-9D70-90FA339BC7F3.jpg (161x172, 8K)

>Accutane
>start hitting the gym
>schedule a jaw surgery consultation
Fixed

You just answered your own question

stop giving a fuck. It really is that easy. Today, when you get the chance, go to the nicest restaurant you can find and go wearing boxers sandles wife beater and some aviators.

The only correct answer

Take the magic pill,
worked wonders for me. I actually looked worse than OP

Pic very much related

Attached: accutane-medicine.jpg (300x258, 27K)

go on an incel killing spree probably. DOn't think we've had one in my country yet.

Remove plants from diet, all sugar, processed foods and go Carnivore.

accutane, lift, save up for jaw surgery

visit Eppley, and as a last resort, Gandy.

Topkek

R8 my beardie

Attached: 20190106_204259.jpg (4032x1960, 2.64M)

I upgraded from my current face

damn bro, what do you look like?

Back to basics. Cut out all problematic foods and go the doctor.

An amerimutt

>Get nice leather watch
>Get cop shades
>Get a good haircut
>Lift
>Run
>Find a hobby you enjoy
>Treat life like Jow Forums
Last one is important. I'm not saying to go around spouting memes like some redditor, but shitpost IRL with confidence. Don't take other people too seriously. The fact is that most normalfags these days are socially autistic because of hyperconnectivity and lack real conviction. Be resolute, and you can be happy.

I've never had acne but every once in a while I'll STILL GET A FUCKING PIMPLE on my face and I'm about to fucking turn 30 FUCK!

i remove all carbs and sugars from my diet, only eat meat and veggies.
get some probiotics.
thats it

nigga does everyone in the US only eat processed shit? 90% of my food has 1 ingreedient

Lead to the head

B
A
S
E
D

Beware of taking antibiotics, the side effects I got taking Minocycline were absolutely dreadful, please understand that that shit in the fine print actually happens sometimes and weigh the pros and cons and the risk. The damage may be permanent or long lasting and I want to earnestly warn you about the so called "magic pill". Taking antibiotics for extended periods of time carries serious risks

meh, this didn't solve my problem. I'm sure it works for some people, but I honestly think the cause of acne is different for everyone which is why it's so hard to treat. Cutting out processed sugars might have helped a little, but it wasn't the cure. My acne started going away when I made a wide number of changes in my lifestyle including:
>exercising every day
>cutting out alcohol
>eating extremely clean
>drinking filtered water (no fluoride)
>8 hours of sleep every day, wake up in the morning
>sun exposure every day

I don't know if one of those things was the cure, or if it was a combination. But I tried dozens of isolated experiments for over a decade and nothing helped. This included cutting out caffeine, dairy, and processed sugars. I think cutting out dairy actually made my acne worse, and it fucked my teeth up.

that lighting is aesthetic as fuark