Anyone here have any experience using minoxidil? Any advice?

Anyone here have any experience using minoxidil? Any advice?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12477490
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just shave it, bro.

nature has fucked you over. there's nothing you can do but bend down and take it, hard.

fair enough. thanks for the honesty

hey, maybe you have a chad tier face and you don't need no hair. Don't worry to much bro - worrying is bad for your gains.

It works as long as you keep using it. The foam is better as the liquid dropper versions you buy can make your head itchy and cause flaking.

Attached: 1566246938274.gif (82x128, 59K)

I started balding pretty bad at 21, 30 now and almost no hair up top, buzz it once a week with some clippers and shave for special ocassions. Tried minox and fin for almost two years are 22 to 24. It slowed my hair loss but it still happened and I didn't like how it made me feel sexually. Stoppes entirely and never went back. After all this time is doesn't even cross my mind unless someone brings it up or I'm on here sharing. Have a buddy a year older than me ho full fin/minox and had some hair transplants. He looks pretty good but he's always worrying and touching his hair, I wonder how much he's spent or his dad has spent on that. He's a neet.

brother, I tried rogaine. I didn't even make it long enough to even see IF the effects were reasonable/worth it... I didn't last because you'd have to be fucking insane.

You have to rub this foam on your head two times a day for the rest of your life. It smells odd, and is a bit sticky, and leaves a residue that is shiny.

i then looked into fin and again lasted about 2 paragraphs into research due to the FACT that you have a fairly good chances of never being able to use your penis again. I nope'd fast.

Just shave it. I buzzed for a long time before shaving it, but was always still self conscious about it. When I finally just shaved it in the shower, I never looked back. Is it cope? Probably - I'd prefer to have hair, but since that isn't an option, I don't care or even think about it anymore.

I guess I might try it and see. If it works, it works and if it doesn't, then at least I'll know. Will try and give it about 6 months and see. Thanks for sharing.

Just rub oil into your scalp.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12477490

It works very well if you have a vertex. I use the liquid version its easy to apply and doesnt smell.

I've been using it for 5 years and it works for me. Stopped or substantially slowed down my receding hairline.

This is complex stuff for a non native speaker, someone give me a rundown?

Been using it for 5 years and my hair is still like it was as a teenager. Would have a George Costanza hairline without it.

Very important to make it work is to combine it with Nizoral twice a week and microneedling 1.5mm once a week

Been using it on my beard getting good results so far

something working in theory doesn't mean it's clinically applicable. Otherwise Bayer would be marketing herion for depression.

lmao at you retards.
just shave it off. Why become dependent on medication like a good goy when you can just deal with the cards that you were dealt?

To simplify the high fatty acid content of oils, particularly linoleic, oleic and lauric acid block the isozymes responsible for DHT in the scalp. DHT directly or indirectly is responsible for MPB and rubbing oil into your scalp will block or reduce the action of DHT. You could also take red ginseng to stimulate blood flow instead of Minoxidil.

There are numerous studies demonstrating the ability of specific high content fatty acids to inhibit 5ar in fact the very study I linked is literally a clinical application of that fact.

No retard, that wasn't a clinical trial.
That shitty study you posted was all in-vitro.
You wanna convince me of a treatment? Show me a peer reviewed clinical trial, in this case it would have to be double-blind as well, because it's not treating a life-threatening condition.
Or you could just shave it off and deal with it you fucking pussy.

Man you're beyond hope. Permixon is a clinically tested drug that is literally just Serenoa Repens. It's literally just high content fatty acids that literally work by inhibiting 5ar. You can literally achieve the exact same effect by rubbing oil on your scalp.

>You can literally achieve the exact same effect by rubbing oil on your scalp.
Can you prove that whatever oil you're using has the same absoption profile as the control? Can you show that they're therepuetic equivalents for the indication of being a pussy?

Has anyone had success using minoxidil for beard growth? I have a patchy area and am wondering if it can help

Yes I can prove that Loreic, Oleic and Linoleic acid are effective 5ar inhibitors I already did. 5ar inhibition is clinically proven effective already in treating MPB and you have to be a dunce cap or a shill to not connect the dots. Keep taking your side effect laden shill pills and lose your dick or you could just rub some oil onto your scalp every day.

>loreic
*lauric

>Anyone here have any experience using minoxidil?
Yes it regrew my hair

>Any advice?
What kind of advice are you looking for lol there are instructions included with the product

Yes, people have had success with using minoxidildo to stimulate beard growth.

Are you chaps using finasteride too? I started both at the same time and it fixed my thinning hairline and crown, but now I don't know which of the two was actually responsible for that, or if it was both together.

Not in fucking humans you didn't. I can say that based on the fact that your mother is a a whore, she'll fuck every man in a given room; but maybe she has standards and wouldn't fuck the bald one, you can't tell unless you perform a proper peer reviewed double blind clinical trial.

does your peepee still work?

I heard that the dick shit only happens to like less than 5% of people

It is most definitely in humans specifically and the very study I linked is both a drug used for humans and simply fatty acids simultaneously.

Attached: 1564922957783.jpg (850x400, 43K)

Are you fucking retarded?
Read my posts again.

There was a report came out today showing tge sides are a fair bit worse than stated but we'll never know the entirety of it because it's in a sealed court doc.

You're dumb as a box of rocks dude quit posting.

Do you understand what a fucking clinical trial is?

We need more clinical trials to state what we already know about 5ar inhibitors yes I get it you're extremely dumb and naive and the reason america needs FDA approved.

Works well for me and I only put it on once a day. No side effects in the years I've been using it

Can you prove that's how they work in the actual body?
Fuck it, go slather cooking oil on your balding ass head lmao

>do 5ar inhibitors that have been demonstrated to work by inhibiting 5ar in humans work in humans
you're really fishing hard for a brainlet image aren't you

I tried regaine (because apparently we needed a different name in Australia?) For well over a year and never saw any results. Shit was like over a hundred bucks a pop so I ditched it.

You clearly know jack shit about pharmacology if you think your cute little sudy is indicitive of anything in clinical application.
Then again you cope with balding head by rubbing fucking cooking oil on it so it's not like you can actually think through things kek

I know that topical application of a 5ar inhibitor does in fact reduce scalp DHT by inhibiting 5ar. People suffering from BPH have already ingested these oils that operate under the precisely same mechanism of action. Some oils won't absorb well but just about any oil commonly found in hair care products will

Put the minoxidil into your hair like 10-15 minutes before you get a shower, then you don't have to worry about the residue.

As for the finasteride, your research is flawed.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
>A comprehensive review of a total of 73 papers on medical therapies for BPH was conducted, with a focus on the effects of different pharmacological agents on sexual function.[6] The review revealed that finasteride is infrequently associated with problems of ejaculation (2.1-7.7%), erection (4.9-15.8%), and libido (3.1-5.4%).
>The role of nocebo effect in the causation of ED due to finasteride has been investigated.[7] Nocebo effect refers to an adverse effect that results from the psychological awareness of the possibility of the side effects, but is not a direct result of the specific pharmacological action of the drug. In this study, the group informed about the sexual adverse effects of finasteride reported increased incidence of ED, when compared to the group without information.
>A long term study showed that drug-related sexual side effects such as decreased libido, ED, and ejaculatory disorders occurred in

fin studies are all bogus now. reuters released an article on it today. bing it.

Finasteride stops receding hairline, minox is for hair regrowth on the scalp (top of head).

It works for me. I use it alongside fin and nizoral. I was diffuse thinning all over snd it reversed 5 years worth of balding in 4 months. I hope it keeps up and I end up with my full thickness back by 1 year.

Been using it since late 2014.
Lost a lot of hair since then, switched to taking Finasteride as well in 2016, kept losing hair.

I don't know if I would have lost even more hair had I not been using it, so I keep using it.