I heard not eating food helps but idk I'm not a food scientist

fork putdowns

Fasting unironically

I think he said best way, not fast way.

> the most efficient way isn't the best way
checkd

read the sticky retard

Stop being fat

stop shoveling shit in your crap factory. burn off your current crap in the factory then once you reach desired weight, start eating healthy

Literally just eat less, and if you want to look good exercise, it’s that simple

calories in calories out you absolute FUCKIN RETARD

cutting off your leg

This

Dnp

This is actually correct.

You just have to eat less but that's actually pretty hard to do. Restricting the window of time you eat in each day makes it much easier. You get used to the idea that for 16 hours a day you are hungry, and during the 8 hours you just don't have time to eat loads of calories.

Eat meat and veggies.

read the sticky

Die

Intermittent fasting

Intermittent fasting does fuck all considering most fatasses will just binge eat what they normally would anyway
Its borderline misleading that its even called fasting considering the discrete changes in hormonal profile do not happen for at least 30ish hours into a fast.
Real, actual fasts lasting multiple days are superpower-inducing. IF is a fucking meme.

It depends on the person. For some, the body adjusts to the new schedule and some might have the willpower to eat only during the eating time.

Fatties are fat because they eat all day out of boredom and addiction. Restricting yourself to 8 hours a day is an easy 'brain hack' to consume less calories

>instead of stopping eating, simply restrict your consumption
at last I understand why people think it's magic