Tfw feel like killing myself everytime i go to the gym because my lifts NEVER improve

>tfw feel like killing myself everytime i go to the gym because my lifts NEVER improve

Yes i eat enough protein. This has really fucked with me latelt because i look in the gym mirror and just want to scream cause i'm so weak and disgusting.

Attached: 1446605598388.png (383x385, 45K)

>don't care about numbers and just looking good
Good feeling. Although i just got out the noob gain stage with constantly seeing my lifts increase, so it might change

either you're shit at tracking macros/calories, or you're shit at following your routine

Work harder or start using performance enhancing drugs.

post routine

>bad routine
>bad sleep
>shit at macro counting
>natty
>no veggies or fruits

"I not strong Jow Forums wat do"

bros if I'm losing weight it's hard to increase lifts right? I'm actually trying to stay where I am and test myself to increase but it's difficult.

same, user
my lifts have been stagnant for a year despite changing up diets and routines
even trying to cut didn't work
the worst part is that it's my fault somehow, I just don't know how

Attached: i know.jpg (768x768, 325K)

>changing up routines
>trying to cut
What the fuck? No wonder
Stick to a 5/3/1 for 6 months and push the fuck out of the weights every training day and eat 2 protein shakes a day plus regular protein meals.
If you don't make gains see a doctor, you have aids or cancer or something.

Shit I took the bait didn't I? Fuck im retarded.

you have to gain weight to gain strength, that's why powerlifters are fatcels, everything else is pretty much cope unless you're overweight to begin with

this.

Are you gaining weight?

I only tried the cut and changed my routine after 6-7 months of nogainz, which I think is a fair signal that something wasn't working. Last time I tried to eat a fair surplus (TDEE+250cal) I got fat (27% up from 22%). At this point I'd be happy just to see my abs for once, but I don't have the willpower to stick to a serious cut anymore. Now I'm apparently eating around maintenance but not seeing any difference either way.

If anyone fell for bait, user, it was me.

Attached: 1561624294327.jpg (564x423, 63K)

If you gained weight but not muscle, you didnt train hard enough.

I feel like killing myself and I've never even been to a gym.

I suppose that's fair

Thats normal

try lifting more than yesterday. Also sleep at least 10 hours

Follow a legit workout plan and stick to it. I use Scooby's intermediate plan it works. Remember every set should be done to failure, and optimal weight for you will be where you can do between 6-16 reps for each set with about 1-2 min max between sets. And very slow reps, slower than youre probably doing. 1 one thousand.. 2 one thousand.. up and 1 one thousand.. 2 one thousand.. down. If you use 25lbs dumbbell to do bicep curls with perfect form, slow, and do like 14-10-7 reps for set 1-2-3, than that's pretty good weight cause ur in the range. if you can do 20 reps on the first set its too light, and if you cant do 6 reps on the last set it's too heavy

post lift stats

If you have been training for 3+ years(no more noob gains) its. Basically impossible, there are 2 ways to get stronger, muscle gain/increased fiber strength and muscle recruitment, muscle basically cannot get stronger in a catabolic state(there are exceptions but generally no) , you can however train your nervous system to activate more fibers(a large component of noob gains).
However after 3 years nervous system gains will be practically non existent(apart from learning a new movement).