Need help with sexual gains Jow Forums...

Need help with sexual gains Jow Forums. I still live with my parents and having a girl over would just not work here for reasons I won't go into. Would it be weird to get a hotel room for this girl I'm getting drinks with and bringing her back there to bang?

Attached: 1556041477636.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Many anons live with parents and still take women home.
Some are quite old also

A cheaper alternative to a hotel room would be an air bnb regardless

i have fucked a girl next to my parents bedroom

Attached: jw.jpg (315x238, 9K)

Just because you phrase it as "sexual gains" doesn't actually make this have anything to do with fitness OP.

>tfw boomer who lives at home
>but in a cuckshed so I can just say I'm renting
Best of all worlds lads

>Some are quite old also
is this a fuckign personal attack?!
well my parents have fucked in my room while I was "asleep"
so take that virgin loser

>tfw fucked and came inside gf in the same hotel room as family
>tfw I’m sure they knew

No you don't understand. This isn't "they'll be mad at me tomorrow and I don't want to deal with it" this is "my mom will go balistic if it wakes her up and ruin everything". One time I was talking too loud on discord and she started shrieking, no exaggeration, as loud as she can from her bed and forced my dad to go tell me to be quiet or she wouldn't stop literally just screaming at the top of her lungs.

I was gonna go for like an $80 motel room but arbnb might be nicer for the money.

find an older chick who's got own place or a single mom

Me too. And I puposefully left the door and looked my dad right in the eyes when he happened to walk by. Now he knows who the real chad of this house is.

when is an appropriate time to steal her kid's xbox?

> Not fucking them in your car
I only got a motel with a girl Once. Some girls are picky like that.

You fucked your mom? based...

Who the fuck marries someone like that?

My dad told me she wasn't like this until I was born. He's a great guy and I genuinely feel bad for him. I don't think he ever divorced her because he thought it would be bad for me.

bump

This. Your car is great. Park somewhere secluded and dark. Also, if you take the girl to your house maybe your parents won't think your gay.

It would be nice if they didn't think I was gay. I know in hindsight it would be fine but my mom has some kind of legit undiagnosed mental illness and I'm just afraid she'll blow her top over hearing it like she does every other little thing. Like I said here she one time was woken up by me talking at a normal level rather than whispering and she was shrieking as loud as she could, there's no better way to describe it. My only hope is to turn on the window AC I guess. I'd use my car if it was bigger but I have a 2 door convertible mustang so there's like no room. What are even the logistics of something like that, just her on top the entire time while I sit in the passenger seat?

Why the fuck don't you move out away from that retard? What the fuck, are you like, 16?

I did it once, wish I had done it more times. Thankfully for a good reason: I live alone and used to just take girls home

>tfw in long term relationship now

Just move out

she must have been really hot. no man would put up with an average girl that acts just as crazy as a hot girl

>Why the fuck don't you move out away from that retard? What the fuck, are you like, 16?
I'm 23, I graduated last year and wasn't able to get a well-paying job until a few months ago. My company is 10 minutes away and they're moving into the city in a few months so I'm going to wait until they move to just get an apartment in the city instead of trying to find a

My dad was a Jow Forums lifeguard chad so I have to imagine my mom was stacey and her crazy didn't come out until childbirth. She's a fatherless nurse who loves horses though so he should have seen it coming.

What's wrong with loving horses though? Is that a red flag of some kind?

I don't know how it is in your country, but in mine there are "motels" that are essentially cheaper, single night hotels specially made for this kind of situation, when I was younger I used to take women there for the same reason as you

Attached: dominante1.jpg (750x506, 229K)

Horsegirls are crazy

But why?

There are cheap

What do you mean why? Why anything with women? You could come up with a million guesses "why" but the fact of the matter is that they're usually fucking crazy just like nurses and girls without fathers

Why are horsegirls crazy exactly? Why nurses? What's so bad about those things? A woman without a father is a major red flag because her upbringing is fucked. But what is wrong with liking horses or being a nurse? That's what I mean

i know a girl right now that is similar to what you are describing. Except she is also a redhead. But she was screaming shit way before she ended up having a child. Shes fuckin nuts but i want to eat her ass so bad.

yes, horsegirls are fuckin nuts. Every girl i know that was into horses were fuckin nuts. Even my professor was fuckin nuts, screaming at everyone for the most trivial issues such as asking for a pen or pencil or help with a lab specific lab technique

>whats wrong with liking horses or being a nurse?
Nothing. You are thinking one dimensionally here. You shouldn't looking at what these activities do to a person, you should be looking at what activities crazy women do the most.

Pure statistics user you've obviously never met a horsegirl or a nurse with Daddy issues or these questions wouldn't be running through your head I went to highschool with both types they're both crazy on drugs and on top of it all lefty whores

>get out the black light

Attached: 1512255533529.gif (198x200, 1.07M)

You should tell him you don't mind user. Don't let your dad do this to himself

I only met one horsegirl, she was whoring herself since she was 14 (that's what she said to me), strange world

One time at a family function we were both a little drunk and we talked about this shit and I basically told him that if I was him I would have gotten a divorce. I think he's past that, he's a beaten man now. I didn't realize it at the time because I was a little kid, but I think they got extremely close to divorcing when I was in elementary school. We're both at an understanding that she's batshit but he's lost that 'man of action' spark that you need to divorce the mother of your children.

Do I get a motel and hope she doesn't think it's weird, do it in the car and suffer bad car sex, or bang her in my house and risk invoking my mother's mental illness?

my daughter was conceived in my parents house

Weird
Move out my man
Or car sex

how is the image effect called?

Sauce pls

Attached: priceofsin.jpg (1223x1541, 368K)

other anons have said it, just use AirBnB

does this girl have a house? most of my mates and i just fuck girls at their places (a lot of times they feel safer there anyway)

Well she isn't gonna be impressed. Don't expect her to call you for round 2 unless her standards are already low.

But if she's horny enough she'll go.

How do you persuade women to have sex with you though? I mean, if they want it, they will invite you over, right? If not, they don't want it

>Persuade
This is why you're an incel.

>your car
haha yea why don't i just take her to the roof of my mansion where we can board my helicopter and fly to my yacht? fucking normie

It's semantics, chads persuade too

How about you ask her you fucking retard

Her house is an hour away and she works down by me. All the bars are near me and I was gonna take her to get some drinks so I dunno if going back to her place is really viable.

I mean yeah I could just ask her tomorrow when we're about to fuck but it seems better to have a plan

Why would it be low standards? Even if she knows the circumstances, has a good time when we get drinks, and gets some good dick I don't see the problem if we just fuck in my car this time and then fuck at her place next time.