Post age u lost virginity

post age u lost virginity

pic related (its you)

Attached: 1568136154267.jpg (677x674, 40K)

Shortly after my 17th birthday with my then girlfriend. Could have been 16 but I was scared she'd go to college and leave me for some Chad (she was 19).

I was 18, she was 16
she was only fucking me because she was trying to irritate her ex
sucked on them tiddies and busted early, both times. she was mad
those were the good days

Attached: 1566611456490.jpg (959x960, 71K)

I'm a 33 year old virgin. I can get tons of matches on tinder and occasionally strangers flirt with me. But I have really severe autism and fucked up all my chances. I stopped trying a long time ago

op here, was 21. Kind of late but all things considered I feel good about the age

>tfw ten more years

Nobody dies virgin, life fucks everyone

>pic related (its you)
Im not a pathetic excuse of a human being to practice avatarfagging, let alone using a cat to do it
I bet you're an obese faggot

I still remember my first hand job and masturbate to it every now and the

like a week after i turned 18

t. virgin

17yo, took one of my friends v card. Shit was cash, sometimes we casually fuck

You have to be straight up honest with the girl and just tell her “I’m awkward as fuck, and I’m probably going to act weird”

Big dicked manlet virgin 21. More people have wanted me to cuck them than girls wanted me as a boyfriend. I just want a loving gf anons I don’t want someone elses gf

Attached: 960D900B-A2B1-4340-BC93-A2550F745FC9.gif (500x237, 625K)

16 female
And 17 and a half probably to a dude when I realized I was mondo gay. I was sexually active since 6th grade tho mostly with same age boys and didn’t try out women until high school, but assuming virginity means sexual penetration that didn’t happened until high school. Handjobs and kissing and swatting genitalia, dry humping 5th/6th grade for sure
Now that I think about it my younger years were really comfy, suburbia sexual exploration, kinda shit writers would write about and win awards for.
Now sex is all just to meet needs and most men are bad at it. Maybe I’m jaded

this is true, my first time I told her I was a virgin and then we smashed for an hour and a half

gonna need you to post body

Attached: 1567601015252.png (645x773, 11K)

>having sex with people that you don't intend to marry

You people are disgusting.

It felt very late at the time, but now I don't really mind, the loving relationship and years on constant sex made up for the years of prior loneliness.

She's still the only girl I've been with, and she's left me now...I can't imagine being with anyone else...

that's the whole point of having sex with people before marriage

15. had gf in high school

>i got molested
under 12
>early bloomer
12-15
>normal
16-19
>late bloomer
20-23
>doomer
24-27
>i hope you're religious
28-31
>just go to thailand
32-25
>it's all over
35+

Doesn't apply to closeted gays (aka half of you people)