When did you realize “self improvement” was bullshit?

My grandpa and grandma have been together for 60 years, he never spent one second “self improving”. Healthy, normal human beings don’t torture themselves with cold showers and other nonsense in order to even have chance at dating some obese alcoholic drugged out whore.

If you’re “self improving” you are actively trying to make yourself fit into a society that is complete and total shit.

Attached: 8A992088-A71A-4441-9E72-90A7B657E15F.jpg (1338x1085, 208K)

post your body with a timestamp

True, if you have to even attempt to "self improve" it's over. Stop trying to fit in or be accepted because you never will

post your body with a timestamp

Eat shit faggot

You’re falling into the trap yet again. The obsession with the idea that you have to look a certain way in order to be taken seriously is a mental illness.

post body

Attached: 1567779213648.jpg (765x343, 59K)

wanting to live is a mental illness

Then you shouldn't be embarrassed to post body

>mocks people for trying to better themselves
>refuses to post body
That’s what i thought.

>won’t post body
I know your tricks kike

Genuinely the largest kike thread on Jow Forums right now. Just about all of philosophy, eastern or western is to thanks to people being Stoic, ascetic, “above time” or against it. Read a book, nigger.

6'6" 105kg. I'm at work right now

Take a picture with your phone

Didnt read LOL cry more you ugly jew faggot
sage

remember to put sage in the options field anons

>philosophy
is bullshit and im not even op. phylosophy=people saying obvious shit in big words. kys if u read any of that bullshit. i tried but its so retarded i gave up in hour or two

I think there is a difference between memes such as nofap/cold showers vs things like working out, learning a language, playing an instrument, etc. One of these requires that you abstain from a certain action (such as fapping and taking hot showers) while the others take much more effort, skill, concentration, and strength. The ones where you have to take initiative do indeed help with your mental stability and improve overall health, even if it's just a little.

I’m not the Jew here, the idea that you need to micromanage every aspect of your life and optimize every single thing in order to be able to participate in the dating world is an absolute fucking joke.

The happiest, healthiest people I know don’t sit around coming up with supplement stacks. Like I said, my grandparents have been together for over 60 years, they are still happy and healthy. They don’t micromanage shit, they don’t feel some need to be perfect in every way. They don’t analyze hairlines or jawlines.

If your idea of self improvement means becoming so self obsessed and micromanaging every single aspect of your life, you’ve fallen for the trap. It doesn’t have to be this way.

lmao, literal brainlet

Horrible bait

thanks man

Attached: nicolas-cage-laugh-gif-7.gif (400x218, 500K)

>Im sorry i did not tell ya OP, but your grandmother needed banging from 15 men in order to stand me and save our marriage! And still does it!

Yeah women love short ethnic men with bad hygiene and bone structure

how is it not true? dont you have brain and eyes to see and analyze stuff or it has to be book so u can feel ,,smart''?

So you don't like people improving themselves because you are afraid of reddit?

You okay user?

Ah yes, the daily hapa incel thread.

>Just about all of philosophy, eastern or western is to thanks to people being Stoic, ascetic, “above time” or against it.
?

Attached: 1567372174359.png (638x359, 247K)

>t. amerimutt
Don't racemix, kids.

i agree with you OP since ive been through this view of things and have come to the conclusion tradfags should be gassed for several months now and that its possible to do better without having this autistic attitude towards doing better BUT

post your fucking body

>makes post claiming /SIG/ posters are losers who just e-stat and don't even look good
>won't post body
checks out