Become Chad Use Tinder

>Fuck all the girls who are 4/10 and up, because you are an absolute sex addict.
>All girls who are 4/10 and above now have huge egos and think they are all 10/10.
>Nobody except the Chads can get laid through Tinder, and you have to at least be a 7 or an 8 to get with a 2 or a 3.
>Women are ruined due to having so much sex with so many 10/10 men, and never end up marrying.
>The women who do end up getting married end up getting divorced shortly after and become single-mothers with messed up offspring.

Attached: Chad on Tinder.jpg (474x473, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EFnJMPQow7A
instagram.com/nastassiaponomarenko/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Become the chad op, we can all make it

uninstall tinder and talk to girls irl, you're deluded and such negative outlook on life won't get you anywhere

It's no secret that Tinder ruins lives/relationships and is bad for society, but you must be one ugly, cringy, gameless motherfucker to find no success on there.

Find a girl who doesn't use hookup apps. If you aren't religious and hence can't get a religious/conservative girl, you made your bed so go sleep in it.

I’m a 6/10 face/body wise and have had no success on tinder. I have hooked up with women in real life and tinder is way harder. Most convos lead to no where and I’ve had 2 dates since downloading it about 6 months ago.

Even if you're average looking, you're going to waste a lot of time on Tinder before you actually meet a girl and have sex, while there's virtually no waiting period for Chad as long as he's willing to get with a 4/10 and above, because he's still going to waste some time using Tinder if he will only settle for 8/10s and above.

1/10 to 3/10 being unattractive, 4/10 to 7/10 being attractive, and 8/10 to 10/10 being highly desirable. I believe this is how most men naturally view women. For women it's closer to 1/10 to 7/10 being unattractive, 8/10 to 9/10 being attractive, and 10/10 being highly desirable.

Incel tier post. Go out and talk to women

It's a fantasy of mine to become Chad and use Tinder to meet with all sorts of women. I'm not going to bother wasting any of my time using those meetup apps until I'm a 10/10 myself, because that would be a waste of time, and I tried it myself for a few weeks and got nowhere. I'm fairly strong already. I can bench 315 (My pecs are my weakest muscles.), squat 425, deadlift 495 (Probably more than that, but I haven't checked in a while.), and pull down 250 lbs for 6 reps. (I'm too fat to do a single pull up.) I'm going to wait until I put on a bit more muscle, and then lose my weight. I will instantly be ripped Chad.

I'm not a defeatist. I've been working really hard on becoming Chad myself. This is a fantasy of mine. See this post.

Chad could do that in high school without lifting weights.

What do you mean? No Chad is a scrawny shrimp.

man I'm sorry to disappoint you but lifting more weight isn't going to necessarily make you get more girls, focus on your mindset and career instead

I've noticed that with the girls you refer to a s4/10s. They are harder for me to get than an 8/10, way more big headed, demanding. One even told me "If you thought that made me laugh it didn't, you need to step it up. I have 4 other guys waiting for me to respond". She was legit a 6/10. Meanwhile the 8/10s are genuine, down to fuck and have fun. It would suck if the max girl you could get is a 6/10 and you're stuck with all these big headed ugly girls.

Women like men who are physically attractive, just like men like women who are physically attractive. Being well-muscled and lean with a bigger body than most men will give you an edge when you're competing against other men for a woman.

Zyzz syndrome. Some people get ugly on the inside from being ugly on the outside, later become pretty on the outside but the ugliness inside remains

Banking on tinder is a bad idea. Tinder is like a weightlifting supplement. You take that supplement in addition to a full diet filled with REAL FOOD GODDAMNIT. It'll give you a 15% bonus to your performance AT BEST. Your dating life needs to be made up oF REAL GURLS GODDAMNIT. A SHAKE DOESNT COUNT AS A MEAL AND A TINDER DOESNT COUNT AS A DATING LIFE

sure it can help a bit, but attraction is mostly about the face

Absolutely deluded and retarded. r9k pls go.

4/10 is literally below average how is that attractive.

Below average, but still attractive. A 4/10 is not obese and does not have any major deformities. A 4 is not into physical fitness and keeping up her health, and there is nothing special about the way she looks.

>not keeping up her health
Other than avoiding obesity.

It's mostly about the body, the face is secondary. Would you really rather have sex with a woman with flat tits and a flat ass with an attractive face than a woman with a butter-face and a super-fitness-moder-tier physique?

Attached: 20190616 Nastassia Ponomarenko 1.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

Losing weight makes most men look better. Most men do have a jaw it’s just rounded with 20 percent and up bodyfat. Drop to 15 or lower and most guys move a point up the scale

You're wrong. A 10/10 face and 4/10 body is better than a 10/10 body and 4/10 face.

Attached: thot.png (544x534, 515K)

cope, just ask any girl which guy would they choose from this pic and I can bet my life that at least 80% will say left

Attached: arrfGyH.jpg (1024x599, 77K)

The guy on the right looks like he's in his mid to late 30s. Most young guys have attractive faces. All they have to do is get leaner to accentuate the masculine features they already have on their faces. The girls wouldn't want the guy on the left if he were a manlet.

youtu.be/EFnJMPQow7A

Attached: 20190719 Nastassia Ponoramenko 0.jpg (1080x1287, 156K)

Good luck, there are basically no thin, single under-30 virgins in most Churches

Good face on a stick > butterface on a fitness model

Don't bother asking about obese women because their fat always, 100% of the time ruins their face.

You gotta get them right out of high school. They're rare but they exist.

Women are also attracted to violence capacity in men, and the man on the right has a much higher capacity for violence, since he's so much stronger. Men who are physically fit also tend to be better in bed. Every man uses his penis differently, but physical fitness still gives a huge boost to men's ability to make women orgasm.

you do realise the guys and girls aren't attracted to same shit don't you? I had a gf literally showing me pics of her gymcel friends from instagram and she was making fun of them, again ask any girl and you'll see

I actually know a younger classmate of mine who was engaged senior year, and now she's married and pregnant at 18 with a 25-year-old husband.

based and red pilled. If you can catch them before the college indoctrination sets in and starts turning them into "enlightened atheists" you're golden. But if you yourself are an atheist or fake Christian then you need to figure your own shit out first.

Attached: women.jpg (4920x4161, 2.15M)

Women put physical fitness into consideration just like men do, but they also put money and status into consideration unlike men. That's the reason why you have novels like 50 Shades of Grey that feature a billionaire business executive. High power men turn them on.

I agreed that they put physical fitness into consideration, but in terms of sexual attraction the body will never be as important as the face

>talk to girls irl
Nice meme. If I could do that, I wouldn't feel the need to use Tinder.
>inb4 clubs and shit like that

Women will be impressed and view you as exotic if they see you being the most jacked man on the beach. FACT.

Protip: Women are turned off by men who care about what women think of them. It's an indication of insecurity and emotional immaturity.

no we can not

Attached: 1563960575694.png (771x671, 577K)

you're bluepilled as fuck

Post face/body. You’re not 6/10. You either think you are, or you’re completely socially unsalvageable

Whew boys, these fucking digits

I don’t consider myself “Chad”, had two attractive parents and certainly not “bad” looking though. I got tons of good lays from Tinder. Women I never thought I could get because my confidence was shit. But I got ‘em. Just keep believing, frens.

T. 6’, 190 lbs, blond hair/blue eyes, irish/anglo/german mutt

>Women are turned off by men who care about what women think of them.
By the time you look like Chad, you will feel like Chad and become extremely confident automatically.

You'd notice it if you were the most jacked man on the beach. Women would be ogling you all the time.

"You like that princess"

can a 5'4 guy ever hope to attain this?

Attached: 1549767389814.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

I tried doing it. 29 now and 0% success.

Yea, you can fuck as a 5'4 guy, obviously not as much but you can definitely do it. You'll have more success once the broads start aging, probably wanna go for ethnic bitches too since they're shorter.

Based Pianaposter

Yeah, romantic relationships feel like they're in a messed up place, and like most things in society, we generally don't reflect on the why.

LOL no, pic related is what girls see when they see you probably

Attached: 72673832673.jpg (768x923, 87K)

Not just face going on here, but also style.

>take away glasses
>buzz down hair more
>grow some facial hair
>put in fitted tshirt
>photograph in real lighting, not standing in a bathtub
>then ask women which they prefer

It'll certainly be more split.

Girls don't think like guys

can we though

Attached: 1568096336924.jpg (3191x10000, 2.3M)

This. This is also good advice if you're trying to score on Tinder, or even if you have a little business and you want to improve your aesthetic to attract more clients.

Post body, unironically. I just want to believe

im 5'8 and i get rejected on tinder for being too short. better just rope now little guy

Can you lie about your height on Tinder? I'm 5'11, could I get away with saying I'm 6-feet-tall?

I'm 5'10 and I say 6'
bitches can't tell

Isn't Tinder going to start doing height verification with your ID?

kek

How the fuck would they do that lmao

Pretty sure the success rate for actual pickup artists is like 5% max. For a new guy it's even less. Just don't give up bro you'll make it.

I use Coinbase when I need to buy or sell something with cryptocurrency, and they needed photographs of my ID, and they matched it with all of the other info I gave them. They have some sort of system where they scan through all of the information to verify that it's a real ID and that the ID actually belongs to you. Tinder could easily do the same.

if this guy took off his dork ass glasses and fixed his dork ass dad haircut he'd be fine.

Some people just aren‘t meant to be winners

Damn do you have more pics of this girl pleassse

This is so sad, it hurts

Here is her Instagram account.

instagram.com/nastassiaponomarenko/

Attached: 20190619 Nastassia Ponoramenko.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

All they would need is cosmetic surgery. Elon Musk was completely bald in his early 20s, and now he has a full head of hear from surgery, and you can't even tell.

I'm not sure about that, and after all Elon does have a ton of money to afford the best surgeons.
Those guys, it will only be for worst

Too bad she turned into a BBC loving attention whore the second she turned 18

the fact that you keep count is pretty bad ngl

She's a religious Orthodox Christian.

Attached: 20190713 Nastassia Ponoramenko 3.jpg (967x967, 152K)

Sure she is user, sure she is

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11_22-05-19.png (601x598, 354K)

She unironically looked better before she started lifting

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11_22-07-44.png (585x593, 503K)

Half these guys would be 5/10 with a decent haircut. The ones with a bad face is gg

I have to disagree, she has a much juicier ass now, and much sexier legs overall. She has increased capability in bed due to better physical fitness.

Attached: 20190717 Nastassia Ponoramenko.jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

No, youre just more attracted to the before picture as a way to cope with the fact that shes now way out of your league.

Sounds like projection. Before she was a soft, feminine qt with a nice smile. Now she looks masculine and narcissistic with a bitch face.

That's pretty accurate. Most of the women I've gone out with said that lean-fit was their ideal and JACKED guys were gross. The rest thought dad bods were hot for some reason--I don't understand that at all.

Not saying a lot of women don't like SWOLE but I've never met one.

i love christian girls. They absolutely want to be fucked but has some sort of mental hurdle to go over to get there.

This.

Attached: 20190713 Nastassia Ponoramenko 0.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

me on the middle left

What exactly was their idea of JACKED? Was it Jay Cutler, or somebody like this.

Attached: Jacked.jpg (666x813, 80K)

What pictures and bios should I use on tinder?

Attached: wki4g8x30py01.jpg (619x453, 27K)

Jeff Cavaliere?

Get jacked. Take a few photos of yourself with perfect lighting and professional cameras. Make the bio simple, don't say too much. It could be something as simple as "I hope to meet a few new people." Who cares.

Yes, but I don't want to start a discussion on him. I just think he's a prime example of a physique that is actually achievable without any steroids. He's a good example of what jacked actually means.

How do I use tinder when I look like this?

Attached: 1567329291928.png (750x619, 484K)

What should the pictures be though? Like in scenery or just my body with no real context to be shirtless?

iFunny watermark
>good luck finding a woman

Outside in "paradise" would be ideal. Take photos in a luxurious house pool or at the beach with a really high-quality camera. If you know how to use Photoshop, you could make the photos look better without actually changing how your body looks.

I'm a different poster but I'm 100% unsalvageable online. Even when girls message me first on tinder or okcupid I can't hold a conversation or get anyone to meet.
I've even tested out making fake profiles with male model pictures and I still can't carry a conversation on tinder or okcupid for more than two or three messages.
But I've still slept with a couple dozen women, a few of them married, and now have a serious longterm girlfriend, because I can just copy people's facial expressions in real life.

I saved that from here lol faggot

Oh man there is so much delusion ITT

Look, if you weren’t already most of the way there before you started lifting you will never become “chad”

It’s
>face
>confidence
>height
>frame
>body
in that order

The best things you can do for your face are: lose weight, do your hair probably, take care of your skin and get surgery. Everything you do in the gym is either to build confidence or accessorise your face

Attached: D739D7D8-A37D-452C-B2D4-B30A08B6D505.png (540x304, 216K)

Her mom (?) looks fine as fuck.

My face looks way better when I exercise. I swear I only store fat on my face and stomach. I could balloon up to 250 lbs and I'd have a double chin and a giant gut but I'd still have 14" robotnik arms.