Describe the characters/regulars at your local gym

Describe the characters/regulars at your local gym
>White girl with aspergers doing starting strength
>Asian guy with a fucked up face who is trying really hard to look less ugly
>Asian guy who ego lifts with shit range of motion on unusual movements (front squats, zercher squats,etc.)
>Zoomer that gets infuriated when anyone around him is doing more weight and injures himself trying to lift more
>50+ year old boomer who only does curls and talks to the staff for 2 hours

Attached: cringe.jpg (500x751, 78K)

>White girl with aspergers doing starting strength
Wife material

>that one barely legal Asian girl that sucks my dick in the family restroom before lifting

Attached: 06FF5B28-4594-4392-82EE-402BFF8E4858.png (828x1792, 2.52M)

>guy that smells like weed and wet flipflops who works on only legs
>gymthot in tight clothing who refuses to work out if someone is in the mirror behind her
>ten billion cardio bunnies
>boomer who half reps curls with arms the size of twigs
>weird dyel mixed kid who always grabs the weight thats slightly heavier than mine that struggles to lift it

>guy whose balls always start smelling awful mid set despite showering a few hours before his workout

Oh wait, thats me

>the mexorcist
short mexican looking guy. before their workout they do a moderate amount of shadowboxing. I assume they are keeping the gym safe from unseen enemies.
>the abyss watcher
seeming normal looking guy, but in between sets they stare intently into the void. Probably allied with the mexorcist to fend off unseen foes.
>the deathlifter
while they seem to be doing normal deadlifts, they are actually conducting occult rituals. they use an excessive amount of chalk and make a mess, but closer inspection reveal crude chalk runes on the floor, bar, and their clothing. Natural enemy of the mexorcist. 4.5 pl8 is the max they can currently summon.

>ridiculously dedicated gymthot with a 10/10 ass that does leg day 5/7 days a week
>chads with ice cream cone physiques that are actually pretty chill dudes
>a handful of pissed-off looking black dudes that don't talk to anyone
>boomer that has never done a full rep in his life
>platoons of fat old men that play raquetball 2-5 times a week and are somehow still fat
>jacked manlet that's obviously training for a competition and looks like a total douche

haven't been to my gym in months

thanks for posting

why do minorites not like deodorant brehs
I don't strive to be racist but their smell is changing my ways

>the 3 indians who incline press a single 30 pound dumbbell with both hands
>The obese black guy doing 1pl8 squats in the Smith machine
>The DYEL doing bitchweight but with perfect form
>The ugly wannabe gym thot
>All of the fat people who only do cardio
>The women using the benches for fucking leg stretches

Attached: 1540805857425.gif (160x107, 1.01M)

I lost my job so I spend most of my day giving theoretical advice on here. On the bright side I'm still under 300lbs

I have on of those too. Too bad I'm autistic

That just means you’re a perfect pair :)

>3 "serious" oly lifters that ive never seen snatch more than 135lbs or c&j more than 185 that get mad when I take bumper plates that they're never going to use
Lmao go watch more calstrength videos fucking poser cucks

Black guy who ties his dreads into a fez.

Old Asian lady who dresses like she's 20. *shudder*

Hairy dude who blares folk metal over his phone speakers if he forgets his headphones. Also a locker room terrorist.

A whole shitload of useless bitches who steal the bench press bars to do some meme leg exercise.

Someone who stole a goddamn dumbbell to use it as a footrest in between his sets with another pair of dumbbells.

Attached: 1430222199795.jpg (500x2225, 454K)

Also 50something year old jacked negro manlet that does tai chi in the dumbell section and then punches the machines for 10 minutes at a time for knuckle gains or something

For me the regulars are
>3 Indian men doing air squats in the corner, literally creating their own climate
>White guy who walks on the treadmill listening to Hatsune Miku songs
>Black guy filming his black friend’s lat pulls
>White girl that softly moans “fuck” after her last rep on anything

Teenagers lifting more weight than they can handle with shitty form
Cardio Bunnies and squat thots trying to reverse shitty ass genetics
Middle aged bald guys on TRT lifting impressive weight
Middle aged guys doing bitch weight but happy to be there
One or two black dudes who you only see doing bench. Eventually working their way up to 4 plates

>gym hulk who always wears the same ripped tanktop and constantly looks around the gym locking eyes with you once you cross his gaze
>gym thot who trains on the same 3-4 machines and then goes back on the treadmill
>A lot of dyels wearing town sportteam shirts
> 3 huge Albanian manlets who always look menacing but still greet you friendly when you do the same

Those are the ones that came up in my head spontaneously.

>not Rip
Chubby, short boomer with a cool guy goatee who powerlifts and coaches a few of the younger guys; might be a PE teacher at one of the local high schools
>brah
Greasy, blonde 30-something dude who always wears a tank top and trucker cap and doesn’t look like he lifts; is buddies with all the other 30-somethings; I think he does a bro split
>power manret
Tiny, mustachioed Asian dude who outlifts 95% of the gym
>the Sri Lankan guy
Lifts pretty heavy, still quiet and awkward; one of the nicer guys in the gym
>the guys who could’ve gone to the park down the street
Three guys who set up in the open class area and practice breakdancing for two hours at a time. They all look kinda homeless.
>mai wheyfu
I think she’s new at the gym because I only saw her for the first time today, but she’s black, wears glasses, and is pretty well built; definitely on Var at the very least; probably a lesbian though :/

>the abyss watcher
delet this now

>fat doomer who makes no progress
>sad zoomer who trying to make it but still loves at home with fat parents that sabotage his diet
>the pathetic aspergers zoomer who is to ashamed to go to the gym because hes an overweight loser so he trains at home

oh wait thats me :(

Ah, the Shadows of Yarnham. Good fight.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

What does my body need to look like to achieve this?

Fuck I'm the cardio fatass. I knew I didn't belong in the gym.

>>The DYEL doing bitchweight but with perfect form
Lmao same

>the dude who looks like pic related with no facial hair who helps all the dyels breaking their backs squatting or cheating curls

Attached: the-strain-season-2-kevin-durand.jpg (1000x692, 830K)

>>White girl that softly moans “fuck” after her last rep on anything
God I would get so fucking hard

Get over yourself man jesus fucking christ just go to the gym and stop feeling so bad for yourself

Attached: 1564968542877.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

Anyone else read these threads just to see if someone is describing you?

>mfw haven't been mentioned yet since forever

Attached: index.png (244x206, 6K)

always

>that guy you keep on eye on as soon as he steps into gym

Attached: 20190910_194453.jpg (1205x2649, 2.17M)

there's an asian girl who I call "butt girl" because 3 days a week she comes in and only does butt exercises.
I saw her do one where she laid on her back on the floor and put her food on a vertical dumbell and did some banded hip thrust thing
she has no butt either. I dont know what the fuck shes doing wrong.

>fat paki manlet who only does deadlifts, takes 10 minutes rest between sets and slams the weights on the floor every lift

>guy who wears a skintight shirt and spends almost the entire time chatting loudly and bragging about how strong he is

>Old creeper who i've never actually seen in the gym yet frequently appears in the locker room butt naked

>shifty drug addict with a cap covering half his face who paces around the machines for 5 minutes before doing 1 set at the lowest weight, then continues pacing around

>4'11 black guy who roids yet looks dyel

Still skinnyfat?

>That one guy with the headphones and sleaveless shirt who lifts less then me, yet somehow has bigger shoulders than me
>The skeletor who is genuinely trying to improve, but keeps getting all the exercises half right
>That one powerlifter who probably browses fit, but is mildly fat
>The skeleton girl who works as a personal trainer for fat guys
>The Asian guy with a British accent who works as a receptionist
>All of the old guys in the locker room who you never see in the weight room
University gyms are weird

>That guy that works out naked and looks at his body for a test boost
Feels good to have a home gym.

>boomer bloomer who lifts heavy with shit form and barely any rom, throws the dumbells after his farmer walks
>guy with a hoodie and chicken legs who never talks to anybody, lifts heavy shit
>gym tard, stomps the ground when jumping the rope
he's been doing a lot of progress this year
>Jow Forums boomer dad who comes with his twink daughter and assists her when she's bench pressing
kind of the type of dad I want to be
>the bloatlord, his bp is about 300 lbs, he's been bulking all year

Attached: 7b19642c2ee1433d41e87bcef8f39673.jpg (550x858, 89K)

>guy who does curls in the squat rack as part of his daily arms only routine
>big black guy who benches 3.5pl8 and walks around the gym belching on his rests
>boomer who does exclusively Olympic lifts
>random teen who always hijacks the gym stereo to play his shitty country music and shitty electro rap remixes while he does bench press with really shitty form
>boomer who does stretches really loudly and always moans either "AWWWWWWW SHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT" or "AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" whenever he starts a new stretch

This is a problem for me as well user.

t. Toronto user

Would definitely keep an eye

forgot
>guy with a massive torso, but no legs and arms, somehow lifts heavy and grunts loudly between sets and sings along whatever heavy rock song is playing on the stereo
>guy with decent size who looks like he's been mixing creatine with meth

>creepy 60yo dude who reeks and talks about his glory days to anyone who'll listen
>thicc asian chick who works harder than most dudes but has a real bad case of resting bitch face so i'm too scared to try it on with her
>a few people who you only see working out in pt sessions
>chick who does the exact same core and cardio workout every day at the same time
>huge dude who doesn't talk to anyone unless they talk to him first, but then he doesn't stop talking

There are 3 areas, 2 for machines, 1 with two racks, some benches and free weights. The gym had this promotion 50 euros for a year and for one month after that, the two machine areas are the Vietnamese jungle. Anyway, I only know the dudes in the freeweight areas.

>35-40 y/o dude who roids, has a godlike physique and brings his dyel dad friends once in a while, giving them decent advice while they all apparently think he called them over to chitchat. He does his workout not giving a shit.
>Dude that does dumbell flies everyday but can't lay back in the starting position so he gets the staff to help him. Every set. Why doesn't he use a barbell, he's lifting something like 40-50kg dumbells each hand.
>middle eastern guys that can say yes no and wave how many sets they have left.
>Roiding college kids that are roommates (4 of them, sets of 2)and do some pretty weird crap to each other from what I overhear.
>Fellow 5x5er, always encourage and help him.
>50 year olds who lift insane weights yet look bad.
>2 chicks in freeweight area, none of which squat. They do weird 3kg dumbell exercises. One of them does this thing: rests a plate on her belly, lies half on a bench(lats on bench)butt on the floor, then lifts her body so her back is straight. Is that a real exercise?
>Guy who either takes too much pre workout or too much cocaine.

The weird exercise of the girl sounds like a good glute/hamstring workout

Can't she just squat?

Sounds like hip thrusts to me

that's what I was picturing in my head

This. I fucking hate uni gyms
>niggers
so many god damn niggers that are mostly on the niggerball courts, but the ones that actually lift blast their fucking nigger music and always sing along
>old ass professors who go because it's free for them
>faggot dyels who crowd the gym with their meme workouts and shit form for the first week of the semester because it's "their year"
>stacies and cardiobunnies who only do meme leg workouts
>the boomers who load everything with huge weight for 3 shitty half reps
>the few regulars that go and actually have gym etiquette
god I fucking hate this gym, but the next best gym in my town is fucking planet kikeness

Attached: 1555887878516.jpg (600x477, 349K)

I had this one boomer who looked like Saturn from this pic, all he would do was cable work. Stick legs and 6'5-ish with same haircut/style/eyes. Very surreal shit.

Attached: Saturn goya.jpg (678x1200, 143K)

>thicc asian chick who works harder than most dudes but has a real bad case of resting bitch face so i'm too scared to try it on with her
This is classic Asiatic despot genes, pure facade

I'm one of the dyels, but I usually stay in the gym year round. My favorite lift is the Arnold press lol
Fortunately despite being part of a large uni, I'm on the smaller campus where most people study Agriculture, forestry, environmental stuff, and veterenary stuff.
So sometimes I'm less bothered seeing the occasional black guy compared to the density of unironic LGBTQ on my campus.

Spending too much time on the internet might make you at some point think "traps are kind of hot" until you see and listen to them in real life.
Believe me when I say, they sound like a boy going through puberty who never stopped playing gameboy.

She still scares me tho

Toronto gyms are the only place to get away from all the muzzies, but goddamn do they reek

Attached: 1566434624809.jpg (700x700, 32K)

Gym in a large Cal-State University
>Group of Asian's with stereotypical Zoomer haircuts, air pods and probably ~200$ worth of workout clothing doing calisthenics and single deadlifts dropping the weight
>Hordes of Mexicans doing dumbbell workouts using exclusively the 25 - 50lb dumbbells
>Black guys
>Fat Mexican girls on the cable machines
>Thicc Asian and White Girls squatting and some deadlifting
>Thicc Mexican girls on the olipticals
>White Chad and Brad level guys dumb bell pressing with the 80 - 100lb dumbbells
>Short, stocky asian guy who always wears a full sweatshirt and sweatpants, squatting 4pl8s for doubles and singles.
>Giant Euro dude benching who I saw max out at 405lb on bench
>Skinny betas squatting with 10lb plates on each side or spending an hour on lat pull down and cable row.

I go to the gym around 9pm to 12am so I never see anyone there.
Sometimes there's those girls wearing those yoga pants that are see through though.

I'm at college again but the regulars I remember from my home gym were more interesting.

>old guy who looks like Robert DeNiro and who only does upper-body machines at low weight / high reps
>Middle-aged Greek guy who looks like he did roids when he was younger, still in good shape now
>Italian looking kid with hair curly only in the front
>Group of black guys who love the basketball
>Roving packs of dyel skinnyfats who take up a bench or rack for ten years
>girl with blonde hair who looks really attractive from the back but notably less so from the front
>Fit looking 20something girl who takes a bunch of equipment and fucks off to the edge of a wall mirror by the cable machines in order to do some weird meme workouts on her own

Attached: 20190907_161824.jpg (1006x1454, 831K)

Get to the fucking gym every day, faggot.

always kek
there was one so specific im sure it was me

Pasta it.

I worked at a gym this summer and have been waiting for this thread

>G R E G
old boomer who can bench like 275 but has no lower body whatsoever, built like a meatball
>lance
dude who came in every fucking day to do an hour of cardio and never made any progress
>davy
he was on some tv show and made a living off of his body, obviously on roids, yelled at me a few times
>2 thots
always did butt exercises, 10/10 would obliterate them cheeks
>bencomo
this really weird mexican dude that would come in, yell his name at me, and then run up and down the stairs for 45 minutes. fuck bencomo
>steve
weird gay dude that flirted with every gym employee

>the dudes who speak absolutely 0 english
>the guy who came in and only did bodyweight exercises, super jacked tho
>the LANKLET GOD ALMIGHTY who rowed every day

I go to a public, county gym. So i see a lot of faces.
>One inspirational, and cool black guy
>2 power lifters, always with each other
>HORDES OF THOTS
>One asian, and one white guy who work the counter (They’re not fit, but they’re still cool)
>One old asshole black worker who constantly complains to lifters, and is always chatting up thotties
>Same black guy got me banned from the gym for lifting underage (I am 18 now, but wasn’t 6 months ago)

I go back in 3 months when my ban is over. Gonna get shredded after then.

Attached: D83D2BC7-162A-4AD9-8BF2-9DFD9A112830.jpg (452x481, 159K)

>age ban on lifting
This can't be real, how the fuck is this a thing.

You’d be surprised. For mine anything 17 under isn’t allowed. But the black dude found out i lied a while back, so outright banned me from weightroom. I popped at him, and then got banned for 3 months. I don’t give one though. Second i’m unbanned i’m going to weight room.

>The guy who pays for his membership but is never there

>Thai university gym that half of gymgoer are caucasian
>have only 4 olympic barbells and its 5 pm
>foreign women always wear tight leggings and i cant stop looking at them
>most of thai women here are boomers and fat one who need a trainer to teach them

And also lactose free milk here is expensive as fuck. its like 6 bucks for 2 litre and the income here is very low.

>Overweight indian dude
>His fit friend DLing 3 plates
>the Machine User
>various flavours of curlbros coming in and out
>the legpress girl
>me, 30yo boomer doing SL

>Incline press 1 dumbbell with both hands
Hold up, what? I'm having a hard time imagining this

OP do u go to fit4less in ontario?

No, u of t gym

Attached: 36463.gif (220x268, 167K)

>Patrick Bateman doing suspension strap pushups, each abdomen popping every rep
>No one even looks up

Equinox NYC.

Which Equinox?

Westchester and SoHo.

>Coach
Old man that tells group of teen boys what to do. Spends rest of time conversating with bro lifters. Has never been observed lifting.

>neon demon
youngish asian woman that wears a sports bra and spandex mini shorts, both hues of neon orange. Very skinny. Talks with DYEL asian man of unknown relation. Never seen anyone else approach her

>bro brigade
Group of men aged late 20s-early 40s that only do upper body movements. Spend significant amount of time in small groups talking. Often approached by coach

>40ish guy wearing sandals that show his painted toenails doing dumbbell workouts. Is making good progress since I first saw him
>jew guy a couple of years younger than me literally live streaming his workouts, apparently has viewers
>big fat fucker who works his arms and chest only
>Indian guy who does bodyweight exercises only and does random backflips after sets sometimes

>that guy who works out naked
>that guy who makes himself coffee between sets
>that guy who hogs the gym's 8 pl8s to himself
>that guy who blasts his music on his own speaker
>that guy who screams on his last squat rep and immediately goes and jacks off every time
>homegym masterrace

>zoomed DYEL
I’m not gonna quit. I’m gonna be strong one day

why are you using they instead of he?

they lift as beings on the astral plane after leaving humanity behind

>that guy who lifts weights

>that Asian twink baby face who takes off his hoodie to reveal a massive frame and begins to squat 3 plate with perfect atg form
>that pajeet squatting 95lbs with awful form and never gets stronger
>that black dude benching 185 for 2 full hours somehow
>that boomer doing spine curls with 2 inch of arm rom, strutting around after

>that black guy who wears a belt and wrist wraps for literally everything he does

SoHo was a madhouse when I visited. I went to the calmer Bond St location for a long time because it was a lot calmer.

>karate man who only trains his spinning backhand combo on the boxing bag
It bothers me for some reason

where the fuck you guys live, to have such interesting gym experiences?

>The super feminine gay couple, trying to pretend like they're not gay. One has a Freddie Mercury stache and they do super low weight and low rep sets together. Refuse to make eye contact with anyone other than each other.
>The fat kid and his minions; 3 dudes sit on the hack squat machine bullshitting for 30 minutes, do a couple reps at 180, then continue their convo. Fat kid always adds plates and then takes them off for his skinnyfat friends.
>The son of a Saudi prince. Decked out in overpriced gear with his harem of buddies. Seems pretty chill and I've watched him encourage and give decent advice to his smaller friends.
>The rapist. I've only seen him once, but dude was old and pacing by the squat rack, staring at everyone with a 100 yard stare. Always locking eyes. I held at about 15 seconds before I was like nope.
>The Asian and Mexican thot squad. Ass for days, they prance around between machines when not doing their makeup. Only do cardio and exercises that involve their asses being pushed out. Love the smith squat machine.
>Lots of older Asian people, either swimming or doing cardio.
>The Mexican gangsta. Always at the pin lat pulldown, trying to stare down people but doesn't lock (see Rapist above). Tear drop tattoo under left eye.
>Shy but pissed looking Somali kid

You don’t like asian guys eh?

CF in EG?

>jump rope autist: weird pudgy looking white guy, mid 20s. wears glasses. all he's been doing for the past six months is jump roping for 90 minutes at a time.

>Asian dude with tats - is strong but I can tell most of his size comes from being >20% body fat
>Chad personal trainer who has tons of charisma and seems to be close friends with every woman in the gym (I'm jelly)
>Personal trainer who clearly has a crush on me. Sadly he's a dude but he is jacked. Tries to initiate conversation but I only give him 1 word answers - why doesn't he get the hint?
>There's loads of dudes like me in my age group (18-25) who come in with headphones, do their workout, and leave without communicating with anyone else. These guys are the heroes every gym needs.

>weird dyel mixed kid who always grabs the weight thats slightly heavier than mine that struggles to lift it

Shit how did you find me user

>>ridiculously dedicated gymthot with a 10/10 ass that does leg day 5/7 days a week

My favourite gymgoers right here

this shit is why i work out at home judgmental ass

This was supposed to be a weight emoji, red shirt guy emoji, water bottle emoji.

>that guy who walks back and forth with his head down after finishing a rep
>that guy who always brings his headphones and never talks to anyone

Attached: 1566206932187.png (593x608, 426K)