Who is this guy, what's his story?

Who is this guy, what's his story?

Attached: 1568174736548.jpg (734x728, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDf-OuK2gKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is one chad looking motherfucker in that left pic

another goy who got tricked into fighting wars for israel.

Tripped in the street outside the army recruiting office and a garbage truck ran over his leg.

His legs got bitten off by a loose seal when he went swimming in the ocean on his way to army

closeted homosexual worshipped by uncloseted homosexuals on Jow Forums

Attached: up_here_anon.webm (640x360, 1.11M)

He skipped leg day

justin lascek, was worshipped by gays on fit back in 2010-15. created/owned a company called 70s big, trained under rippetoe.was a strong guy, snatched 130, c+j 160. squatted around 220. joined green berets in 2017, stepped on an IED a couple months ago, had his legs as well as his dick and balls blown off.

thats pretty much it

Got his feet blown up an IED or RPG don’t know honestly but that was a real unfortunate thing
Well shit happens when you fight for the Jews

He was kind of old (relatively) when he joined the military. He had done some strength training contract work with the military in some degree, I think. Guilt got to the best of him, he joined up, and lost his legs.

that is one the interesting things about the guys who step on mines and IEDs. apparently one of the first things they ask the doctor is if their dick is ok and if it will still work.

his balls were blown completely off. pretty sure his dick is gone too

I saw his instastory one day or two ago and he said he's divorced, apparently something about balancing his job and personal life

>as well as his dick and balls blown off
is that actually true?

yes

Damn i'd just blow my brains out

I could squat 220 and and C+J 160 within weeks lmao
Wait...
You're not a... Yuropoor... are you?

obviously i was talking kg not amerifaggot lbs lmao. god you burgers are retarded

It's bed time for you, stinky Yuropoor

No, just the balls apparently. He can get it up with testosterone and has a fake sack god why do I know that...

A Chad who got his legs and balls blown off fighting for ((the jews)).

Attached: barbar.jpg (600x709, 174K)

how is it possible for your balls to be COMPLETELY blown off but your dick isn't? he's obviously lying about it, which i dont blame him for. who the fuck wants to admit they dont have a penis anymore

I think I'd rather not have a dick than not have balls, your dick is worthless without balls, but your balls can do you some good even if you don't have a dick.

Do you even have libido without balls?

it was worth it though. think about how much safer he made israel

i think you have since you get TRT

man I fucking love getting my balls sucked, cant imagine how it is to not have them

he tought me how to overhead press :((

Women are brutal. I stayed with my gf when she got fat.

>i brought two cream puddings, one each hehehe
>babe, you know i dont eat that
>oh im so silly, i should eat both hehe

She did this today, and is snoring next to me. Her body is mumsey as fuck, but im still here. Chads wife left him at the first sign of trouble.

This.

Attached: Common Sense.jpg (800x1508, 694K)

Nah, its obviously a lie, its a fucking explosion, its not going to discriminate, its not a bullet targeting a specific area.

Jesus fucking christ, im holding my dick and balls now, id kill my fucking self if i lost them, please god, never me

>god you burgers are retarded
>trained under fat american

That's not even close to the same. She probably begged him not to join the army, then he did for what he probably thought was an easy thrill hit, then he gets his legs blown off and can't work. The guy is retarded

Made me chuckle.

Attached: 1444053581909.png (1024x689, 1022K)

Another good goy sacrifices for Israel.

Its exactly the same. You dont know what its like having a mumsey fat gf. When i fuck her, her tits and belly jiggle so much. Her tits have gotten massive like shes had two kids. Her skirts are tight around her arse.

And shes constantly eating chocolate. Like constantly.

Yea cause it feels so good when im jacking my balls

kek and checked

Dumb jarhead thought it'd be cool to kill some shitskins, got btfo when he found out he easy it was to make a carbomb.

And the Jews are very sadistic, you will die for them and give them all your life, and they will still demonize you and wish you harm. The Talmud tells them that the gentiles are to be their cattle.

Attached: Teen Jewess.jpg (435x435, 229K)

I have friends and relatives like this and wonder how they even have sex and procreate. Either one or both is fat

I remember discovering him here. Jow Forums mired him. It's depressingly sad what happened to him.

Dont join the military if you're in anglosphere, you'll just be fighting for zionists. You want to fight? Go compete in mma. At least you'll make money. If you want your life to mean something go join a political cause that shines the light on (((war lobbies))). Or just dedicate your life to making money and fugging bishes.

Hopefully he's still able to get back to life and enjoy it.

why are americans so obsessed with muh military

Because the explosion realistically didn't blow his balls off, just damaged them enough that they needed to be removed.

He is a stupid goy who got blown the fuck out by some Arab defending his homeland against kikes and their attack dogs

I heard of a group from Norway that actually went to Syria to fight for Assad/Russia against (((cia/mossad))) funded "moderate rebels". If you want military life, do that. At least you'll be fighting alongside people who are fighting to save their soil from foreign invaders.

>helping the Russians

No thanks. They lost all my good will when they fucked our election.

0/10

A guy who lost his legs so Israel can keep collecting billions from the US

His story is FUCKING HILARIOUS!

Would unironically fight for russia if they let me fly a Su-35

Damn bro you got em good

Oh wow. He wrote the Texas method powerlifting e book. Which is pretty good. That sucks.

Lmao retards have been fucking retards since ancient times

>tfw

Attached: 10507822_1477467502493818_511882895_n.jpg (640x640, 130K)

You're not going to feel good jerking off flaccid, and you're not going to cum either.

[crying laughing emoji]

Lucille never forget

Attached: polnareff1.jpg (720x405, 75K)

What a good goy, I hope they give him a shekel for his troubles.

War is hell.

This. Finally someone in this thread who isn't a retard.

Fuck dude

The duality of man.

hi justin. sorry your dick is gone bro

>couldn't pass the asvab
>copes by calling everyone goy

Reminder to not join the military and fight for Israel.

Thanks for the motivation shlomo

im not american but was infantry in the ADF. Left 2 years ago. Not fighting for rat kikes faggot.

life here is so easy that its boring

Can confirm, a mate of mine stepped on an IED and had his foot blown off, I remember him getting somebody to check his tackle while still lying in the crater.

this, unfortunate

Have you ever heard of shrapnel you retard.

Jow Forums is such a weird place. I get what you're saying but the amount of dissonance and lack of self awareness is always astounding.

What battalion faggot

It potentially has something to do with our history with the military, colonization, and internal propaganda. If citizens understood how much the defense budget was they'd lose their mind, but it's fine because the flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDf-OuK2gKw

First 14 seconds of this video. He must really care about Israel, because if not, he lost his legs and dick for nothing.

6RAR

I'm pretty sure he still has his benis. If you watch his IG videos you can still see a dongler flopping around in there. Noballs though.

nice try recruiter

it most definitely is. see that red rectangle on his leg? that's from them getting meat out of his leg to shape as a penis and then sew it onto his genitalia. not even making this up. that's how it works.

>get your legs blown off by muzzles in the middle of the fucking desert
>come home to this
>realize the “freedom” you were fighting and lost your legs for was all cruel jew trick
wat do

Attached: 33B5A145-E555-45D6-B087-4D72E8A8636B.jpg (937x508, 268K)

No user he was defending American values and freedumbs... like the freedumb of niggers to gorge themselves on Popeye's fried chicken, paid for with food stamps, balloon up to 600 pounds, ride around walmart on a scooter until they have a heart attack, then use Obamacare to get all their bypass surgeries and beetus shots.

Isn't losing your legs worth it, knowing that you defended these values and amazing culture?

good goy

gotta protect Israel from the sandniggers

Attached: 66Bqj74_d.jpg (640x1022, 49K)

No one knows what the fuck the asvab is lol

Who do you think pushes legislation that makes all of those things possible. Know thine enemy

Attached: 4C8A3686-E465-455D-92BD-FE71DD4B74B3.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

>defending Merican freedums by fighting Israel's enemies

the whole reason sandniggers hate them with a passion is their support of Israel's occupation

I'm pretty sure it is impossible not to pass the ASVAB. I've known niggers that couldn't even read and they got in somehow.

>into every environment and ethnicity

Attached: 1530995710694.jpg (1200x1200, 98K)

Why did you have to violate Rico Reckless like this

He trusted a pit bull.

Top kek

Ayy ex 5RAR here

Damn dude was the Pique Hyde Physique?

>Hurr durr I said it again

Kill yourself you ducking retard

they have prosthetic cocks to piss with, they even have artificial boner tech

Whats the relevance of telling us about your heritage?

>t. faggot bugman

Got'em chat

Should've taught you how to spell

Literal retards pass it. You can score too high to become a marine. Literally all you have to do is show up, pretend that you're not mentally ill and do crossfit for a couple months while manlets yell at you.