Is kratom bad for you?

Is kratom bad for you?

Attached: 4529D477-037E-416B-BF0B-EBD148D450E0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

if you're gonna do drugs, have the balls to do drugs

It doesn’t do shit I took 15 Kratom pills and it didn’t do shit

Hey Jamie pull up the study

thats a cool picture of a extremely overpriced nonsense

Isn't it an opiate receptor agonist?

If so, it's bad if you get addicted and go through withdrawal on discontinuation.

Also, opiate receptor agonists significantly lower testosterone levels which is bad for muscle and sex and manliness gains.

It's not good for you, so it's generally a waste of time.

It's gay asf massive downsides and addiction potential for a mild euphoria that you barely feel

It's ok but it really just makes me wish I had some percocet

you got some bunk KRA cuz mine got me feelin like OXYS MANG

Post source

I’ve never seen a real store sell them
I’ve only seen them behind counters of asian immigrant owned gas stations/corner stores

i took it and it gave me a seizure

thats some good shit

Feels good and relaxes you, but becomes highly addictive. It fucked my cousin up real bad. He had horrible headaches for at least a week while coming off it after a year.

Once to twice a week should have little effect.
It's nice and mild.
Kratom and kava kava are GOAT alcohol alternatives.

This. I used to get them from Shire Naturals or something and when kratom almost became illegal they dumped their whole inventory. I ordered some capsules from their supposed successors and they were shit. I used to get kratom EXTRACT. From them. That shit was good. Or whatever it was. It was powdered kratom

It's degenerate and will fuck you up. The only way people make it out to be cool is when they compare it to fucking heron, and heroin seems cool compared to krokodil.

I Take a low dose of it several times a day and honestly it makes me super human, Im a champ at work and at the gym after I sleep a full 8 hours, Im very friendly to talk to, I dont drink anymore. iv been doing it for a year and its helped me change my live around from a neckbeard to a good man. and all this shit about withdrawls, just dont take alot of it, its always the people that over do it that ruin everything.

>Thinks Kratom is the same as banging heroin
Holy shit is Nancy Grace posting on Jow Forums?

I used to take this shit regularly, made me dizzy and unfocused. Once I quit taking them I felt like a cloud had lifted from my brain and I was much sharper without them.

It just feels like a really weak painkiller, like codeine. Makes me wish I had REAL painkillers.

I use kratom on and off, not some kratom concentrate just pure ground kratom.

I buy 250g, use it till its gone, then go without it for multiple months. "highly addictive" is a fucking meme for mentally weak people, it's not addictive at all if you're intelligent.

I use it like coffee, and it feels really nice and energizing in the mornings. Once a day, like 4-5grams in a kratom tea. That's it. Morons do who like 30+ grams a day deserve whatever alleged withdrawal effects there are. At small once a day doses "withdrawal" does not exist.

>Also, opiate receptor agonists significantly lower testosterone levels which is bad for muscle and sex and manliness gains.

cool "facts" mr scientist man

I used to get 250g every couple of months and had a good time for a week. I'd normally just use it and play video games or chat with people, never really felt an energy boost it just made everything a bit more pleasant as well as feeling a little bit more sociable.

It's in a legal grey area now in bongistan and I haven't bothered with it since. Some suppliers moved to shipping it from continental Europe but I don't know if it's worth the hassle.

Anyway, I never had a bad experience or felt any negative effects, other than slight nausea if I took too much. Just don't be a retard and stay on it for weeks at a time, you build a tolerance pretty quick and once you run out leave it for a while.

It's literally an opioid
You'd be exceptionally fucking stupid to experiment with kratom

Because he was withdrawing from an opioid

Opioids are CHEMICALLY addictive you brainlet, and kratom happens to be an opioid

He is right, opioids with rare exception all cause reduced testosterone, immune system impairment, and a few other non obvious effects

kratom withdrawals are baby tier. At worst you are restless trying to sleep a couple nights and feel mildly shitty.