Carnivore meme diet

>carnivore meme diet
>keto meme diet
I really hope you guys aren't this stupid... have fun dying of a heart attack at 40 I guess.

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (400x366, 16K)

Why do you care

Yeah but what a 40 years eh

Le balanced diet meme

>he actually believes anyone on Jow Forums eats a meat-only diet
>he actually believes anyone on Jow Forums eats raw meat for real
>he actually believes anyone on Jow Forums is vegan
>he actually believes all the stupid shit he sees on Jow Forums

Attached: 4ab.jpg (216x233, 8K)

Tons of people on Jow Forums regularly eat red meat or do keto and unironically think grains and vegetables and fruits are bad for you because they have carbs/sugar

Have sex

Even normalfags eat raw meat

I do keto when dieting for the following reasons:

1. I need to lower calories in order to diet, and fats and proteins are more essential to the functioning of the human body than carbs, so I remove the carbs. Higher protein becomes more important when dieting to preserve lean muscle mass.

2. Keto massively lowers my appetite so it makes it easier to eat low calories in order to diet.

3. Being in ketosis stabilizes my mood and energy, even giving me mild euphoria, which makes it easier to diet.

If I diet on carbs I'm hungry all the time and my mood is up and down. And since I'm getting more of my calories from carbs it means I have to proportionately lower fat and protein in order to maintain a deficit, which is not good for the body.

The ketogenic diet is healthy and does not cause heart attacks at 40. You are ignorant. There are literally millions of people with normal blood results on keto for long periods.

>I do keto when dieting for the following reasons:
>1. I need to lower calories in order to diet, and fats and proteins are more essential to the functioning of the human body than carbs, so I remove the carbs. Higher protein becomes more important when dieting to preserve lean muscle mass.
>2. Keto massively lowers my appetite so it makes it easier to eat low calories in order to diet.
>3. Being in ketosis stabilizes my mood and energy, even giving me mild euphoria, which makes it easier to diet.
>If I diet on carbs I'm hungry all the time and my mood is up and down. And since I'm getting more of my calories from carbs it means I have to proportionately lower fat and protein in order to maintain a deficit, which is not good for the body.

Attached: 1568251535454.jpg (160x315, 9K)

This wojak will never not be funny

Any diet that doesn't include fruit is a meme that could maybe be used temporarily for a couple of months.
Bullshit cope.

Guess what idiot? Most fruit is completely GMO'd and packed full of unhealthy fructose and carbs that simply didn't exist in the fruits natural form thousands of years ago. We have genetically modified fruit to be unhealthy. Google it.

Fruits are a meme, they are nothing but sugar and fibre.

If fruit was essential, Northern Europeans would have never survived.

enjoy your IBS

What do fruits have that nothing else does?

I’m diabetic so the keto diet works pretty well for me actually.

Guess what idiot? You can grow your own food, buy from a small farm, or buy non GMO fruit. Even then GMO fruit still has vitamins and potassium.
Northern Europeans ate berries and had so much of it that they had to store leftovers as jams.
Good luck replacing fruit with all kinds of bullshit that will take more effort and cost. Humans are omnivores like bears and we always ate fruit as hunter gatherers.

They're lots of factual concerns like $ and not eating to socialize, don't bs niggas.

>More effort and cost
Liver would like to have a word with you
>Ate berries
And guess what, it isn't necessary, jam doesn't last forever, they eat mostly animal products, especially milk.

I eat fruit. You didn't answer my question though. It's calorie dense and there's vitamin C. But if I had a hypothetically infinite supply of high quality meat varieties, why would I eat except for free calories?

There is nothing in fruit you cannot easily get from something else with less sugar. Like eggs.

**Why would I eat fruit

Your non question is irrelevant to the discussion as there is no food that has absolutely unique essentials. You sound like a vegan faggot.

I feel great eating steak and butter only.