Every girl non-fat girl in America already has a boyfriend

Every girl non-fat girl in America already has a boyfriend

Attached: doomeremojo.png (894x894, 100K)

i dont

What do you care, you’re too afraid to talk to hem anyway

Just cos there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score

Attached: IMG_6721.jpg (3264x2448, 1.09M)

18 living on campus

literally pussy everywhere I look

When you go to mall looking for a girlfriend make sure you specify "boyfriend free girl"

Attached: 511-JumboLoveQuestSign.jpg (900x1200, 83K)

the only girls you meet at the mall are as weird as chris chan or even weirder - they might be attractive, and often are, but they often have massive tism

Yeah but you have to dilate

>tfw I was always lonely and sad for being no gf
>tfw found one but got scared and left
I don't know what I want.

It's okay user, plenty of guys suffer from Noviophobia

Attached: chrischan10.png (400x300, 307K)

>girl

Serious response though

Get fit enough to attract a smart girl who you find interesting and who genuinely laughs at your shitty humor.
If shes overweight, get her to go to gym with you.
>Protip: The mom is always a good indicator of what the daughter will look like when older.
If she doesnt care for it at all, drop her or pull the "just friends" line.

Bond together as you each get into shape. Enroll her into yoga as her confidence and abilities increase.

Now have smart, fun, inshape homely waifu.

>tfw gf's mom is giant tub of shit

Attached: heavy.gif (540x300, 2.7M)

worried about 3D woman, ngmi

Tell me about it. Wait until you’re 30, there’s absolutely no fucking singles except for meth heads. Makes me wish I settled on this fat girl is was fucking 4 years ago.

Same boat dude 30 and its brutal. I've pretty much accepted im only gonna get divorced women when I'm mid 40's and be top 1%. I'll get the hottest of the hot though. My uncle is doing the same at 50, he's banging divorced women 45 plus and they are still pretty bangable.

My wifes mom is like 70 but looks 50 and is not fat. Am I in the clear?

I tell dudes I have a boyfriend because I'm one of the .000001% of lesbians who arent either 300 lbs, retarded, have terrible hygiene or some disgusting combination of those three things

>doesn't matter if she attractive or single since I'm a manlet and stand no chance

Attached: 1567324036038.png (215x136, 65K)

bro i'm in the same spot, i've got literally everything working for me right now except tfw no gf. definitely fucked up reaching my physical peak now when women im surrounded by are completely falling apart or already past their prime.

This but unironically.

Attached: 1568214414055.jpg (402x504, 22K)

Anyone else become attached too fast? I’m so scared of being clingy and fucking things up. I keep falling in the same patterns.

Yeah. I hooked up with a girl yesterday and ended up cuddling and adoring the intricacies of her face. Seems like she just wants to hook up though.

If she's a really good catch? Perhaps. I don't really look to date chicks. At the bottom line I'm looking to fuck, if she can offer more than her pussy then I might take more.

Best places to meet chicks that’s not tinder? I’ve tried hiking with my doggo but it’s hard to start convos with the pretty cardio bunnies

>I've pretty much accepted im only gonna get divorced women when I'm mid 40's and be top 1%
That’s basically my plan too. At least I won’t have to pretend to love them because they’ll be over that by then.

>the mindset of a beta male faggot

There is no such thing as an unavailable woman. There is however such a thing as a very low status man.

>married women are especially available

Attached: 1540969180843.jpg (499x619, 52K)

>the mindset of a low IQ poor person

If she cheats on or leaves her boyfriend for me, there’s no way she is likely to do it again when she meets the next cute guy xD

Here's the trick. Don't fucking date or marry women. Why the fuck does everyone here want some cute little virgin gf? Holy fuck dude make some friends and fuck some chicks. Girls are rarely intellectually stimulating and those that are have fallen to the feminist mindset. Just find a girl you can regularly fuck and leave it at that.

once youve started plowing meaty chicks you will never go back to skinny thots

Attached: tumblr_osa9xupwmd1uuawfgo3_1280.jpg (1278x1280, 276K)

okay then get some you autistic zoomer, oh wait...

immoral

Kek.

Because that's how you know you've let things go, user. Both for yourself and your preferences