Is your hair Jow Forums?

I've recently been trying to focus on other aspects of my outward health in order to not get stood up or last minute canceled on an actual 80% of the first dates I make.
I've been trying to take care of my hair more, because before i just used bar soap, and i have no idea how to style it.
So I ordered pic related off of Amazon based on the reviews. and as instructed, I leave it in for three minutes. I've been doing this for three weeks and I honestly haven't noticed any positive difference. It's still dry and brittle. And it seems to be more curly unless I wear a hat all day.
Any suggestions?

Attached: 15682480814154717059915199213134.jpg (4032x3024, 2.77M)

I switched to water only washing back in April. I shaved my head when I started to get through the adaptation phase on easy mode. Have you considered trying nopoo (no shampoo) or water only?

Use the deep conditioner version of this, a lot better than the actual conditioner I find. Also mixed a portion of Apple Cider Vinegar with your shampoo, eats away at dandruff and smooths the cuticles on the hair follicles to make them nice and shiny.
Once that's done use a leave-in oil if you find you have naturally dry hair, I do this and have primo hair for 3 days before I have to wash it again.

Not an option for me. I work on heavy equipment and i get covered in some kind of grease or oil at least once a week. It's not something i can avoid, and i can't find a job that would pay as well and be as enjoyable. (I get to work outside and drive around in a large area.)

>Use the deep conditioner version of this,
This is the extra strength conditioner. Is there really a step up from this?
>Apple Cider Vinegar,
I actually did try this in may, but it somehow gave me dandruff. And it started makeing my hair lighter and weird colored.
I'm not saying you're wrong, plenty of people swear by it, but it didn't work for me.

Pic related is what I use when I wash my hair, allow it to sit for 5 minutes and your hair will feel nice and good.
Apple cider vinegar causes your hair to brighten and add red hues if you leave it in for too long, which is why I mix it with a shampoo as it dilutes it down. I also have black hair so I don't see the brightening effects at all. You'll probably also find that it was unlodging dandruff you already had on your scalp, it's something you need to use consecutively to remove it all. Either that or there's a chemical in Heads and Shoulders that treats dandruff/body acne as well.

Attached: item_XL_9438224_10502620.jpg.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.jpg (600x583, 61K)

Damn. Why do i always find that first thing i've spent money on isn't what i actually need.

Everyones got to work through impulse buying, unless you’re dead broke youll always be spending more money than you should, just gotta learn from your mistakes (but know when not to be stingy)

Okay retard I'll tell u what u need to do. I do this shit every day.

What u need

Hairwax
Heat protect
Daily shampoo
Conditioner
Comb
Blow-dryer

Take a shower, wash, conditioner. Put in the heat protect and brush. Put in the wax and blow-dry while brushing until dry.

Congrats, God tier hair. I do this shit every day.

Is that how you style it? or just kerp it healthy? I understand that blow drying isn't good for hair.
I only ever make dates on Fridays. So i don't need to style it. I wear a hat most of the time.

Lads give me ideas, I need them.

>Really blond
>Flat hair
>EXTREMELY fine and soft
>Only grows in one direction (down)

What kind of haircut should I get? It's getting long and it turns into a beiber cut and I look like I'm 15

Can you post current hair?

Yosh

Attached: Me.jpg (750x1334, 139K)

my gf uses those you fag

post hair

Your hair looks fine as is to me right now I'm sorry.

I don't care about categorising haircare products cause your 4/10 cretin GF that you're with cause you have a perpetual fear of loneliness uses them

Dern. I take good care of it tho. I usually put product in it, but that exposes my five-head. Alas

Nice projection bud. Don't worry I'm sure once you're done spending 20 minutes on your skin routine and hairstyle maybe someone will consider having sex with you

I got nothing user.

That wasn't OP. I'm OP. And i'm just trying to figure things out.

Take biotin/zinc. I broke my hair brush the other day

What kind of haircut do you guys think I should get
I just use head and shoulders btw

Attached: sketch-1568256369450.png (720x896, 674K)

OP here. Any suggestions on my haircut? I'm gonna get some sleep soon.

Attached: 20190911_205143.jpg (2448x3264, 2.34M)

I got a dog comb in a discount bin. It has steel tines. As long as you don't let it dig through your scalp, it works well. No brand though. But if you could probably find something like it.

> it seems to be more curly unless I wear a hat all day.
that's a positive and desirable thing, fag. your hair is curly, accept it and find a nice hairstyle

your hair is cute, why would it being more curly bother you?

Cause it's harder to keep from puffing up. I can accept that i don't know what "cute" is. But you are supposed to make it look like you actually did something to it, right?
I can't keep in one place no matter what i do.

I like it the way it is.

Only wash your hair with water, it's supposed to be oily to prevent it from drying out and getting brittle.

OP, stop using any product in your hair. I literally only jump in shower, use bar of soap on body/face I’m out. Your hair may be greasy for awhile but eventually it won’t. I haven’t used shampoo or condition in years and my hair is fine. Not memeing... shampoo is retarded

Based and not shampoo-pilled

See
Lithium grease doesn't come off with water.

I shampoo once a week at most. I have long, blonde curly hair. Hopefully when I get swole someday in the future after a few years of training I'll be Thormode

I use the same brand as OP but the white bottle with Marula oil. I use conditioner about every other day because I do swimming for cardio, and the pool chlorine is pretty harsh on my hair. On lifting days I just rinse with water. Besides that I use a deep conditioner once a week or so; usually right after I shampoo if I do at all.

I always air dry, and only use a large tooth comb in the shower. I don't touch it afterwards until it's mostly dry or I get frizzy.

D Y E L
Y
E
L

Is the deep conditioner always a once a week thing?

>literally just grow my hair out past shoulders
>shampoo and brush daily
>at most I put this cream stuff that I forget the name of to help smooth it out and tuck it behind ears
>get compliments from everyone (including girls) about how they wish they had such good hair. not even a flirting thing because I'm a fat fuck autist
you guys are trying too hard. hair isnt difficult, just keep it clean and combed and you're fine.

Attached: latest.png (400x400, 212K)

This is literally an advertisement for whatever shit product is in the pic related. I’m honestly tired of you weaklings responding to these blatant shill posts about having fit hair or fit soap or what have you, because you don’t actually fucking lift.

Attached: F9422EC9-9690-4060-897A-D64E186DC4D6.jpg (1024x759, 159K)

its actually a good product. this is a discussion board and someone mentioning a product doesn't mean they are a shill you inbred autist.

now if you were to call someone a shill for posting affiliate links then I'd be on your side.

Bro tell me how this hair gel is going to get me ripped or go to a board about men’s hygiene products
>>/fa/g

you're right it shouldn't be in fit but you're still a retard for automatically calling it a shill.

OP said in his first post that it wasn't working for him. He sucks at advertising.

>have a warrior skull
>get a crew cut
>get big
>laugh at grown men buying a bunch of different conditioners hoping THIS one will give them a luscious mane

>soap thread was OP literally trying to sell fucking "Lush" novelty soaps that only lesbians typically buy
It's amazing how hard these people try to make Jow Forums not about lifting or fitness.

Hair wax or sea salt spray should add some texture user

Baldy cope, get out of this thread hairlet

Use a baby shampoo. Its pretty close to using water only

If you have thinning hair then this will destroy it even more

your gf is a goblin

i just use this badboy twice a week and thats it.
i also only wash my hair with cold water.
not gonna lie my hair looks fucking amazing and thicc
i dont even use styling products anymore and I have a nice curly surfer look on them

Attached: 71LKO0oT-5L._SL1500_.jpg (641x1500, 110K)

Train your neck

I dont use shampoo and haven't for about 3 years now. The only thing I do is work some of my soap lather into my hair once in a blue moon.

I have a buzz cut because my hair was receding anyway and I refuse to cling to the last vestiges of my hair in desperation. I use nothing but Head & Shoulders with Aloe to prevent dandruff and that's about it.

nopoo master race. im trying to grow it out a bit longer to reach my goals
>obviously me on left

Attached: hair 2.png (2376x1488, 1.73M)

Lads when people say "I don't wash my hair for x days" what do they mean?

I feel dirty if I don't shower in the morning and after coming back from work/gym. Am I not supposed to get my hair wet and just wash rest of body? use a shower cap? I ask because my hair is dry, like a block of uncooked ramen, a girl called it crispy and crunchy.

I don't shampoo btw, just use leave in conditioner every time I leave the shower. Also, anyone know a good way to keep natural curls. I have really curly hair (Think david luiz kind of curls.though obviously not as long), however when my hair drys I just goes full Obama afro. Super frizzy and not curly.

Thank you in advance. Here's george costanza with hair.

Attached: 2246637-georgec.jpg (216x218, 8K)

And even in a somewhat blurry pic in broad daylight I can see the split ends.
Just take care of your hair user

lmao what split ends? my hair is perfectly healthy. if i condition too much it just goes full jewfro

I know some women wear shower caps or whatever.

Generally not washing your hair means just water.