As a female lifter i've found it extremely hard to meet men that are stronger than me after i hit 1/2/3/4 and to be...

as a female lifter i've found it extremely hard to meet men that are stronger than me after i hit 1/2/3/4 and to be honest it seems like guys at the gym are constantly hitting on me but when i ask them their lifts they always make some stupid joke

Attached: whenihear-noman-wants-a-girl-thatsstrongerthanhim-and-imlikeaintnobody-looking-for-183928.png (500x610, 171K)

Post body

post boob

This, timestamp it too, op

You didn’t hit shit, you are a man roleplaying on the internet.

Attached: file.png (480x296, 173K)

okay incels you've had your fun, now please answer my question

are you still a woman if youre taking male hormones? nice larp though

3/4 is somewhat believable for a genetically normal woman who just trained really hard for really long (not saying I believe you), but 1/2 is absolutely unbelievable unless you're part of the genetic elite as a woman
Stop larping

>as a female

Would people really do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Even though you can out lift me I bet if we wrestle I'll end up "winning".

Attached: 1Zixt.jpg (387x429, 20K)

Post body dude

If you're a woman, and you ohp 1 plate and BP 2 plates, there's no way you only squat 3 and dl 4, because you're a competitive power lifter.

okay is this a joke or is it incel day on Jow Forums?

actually i wrestled in high school which is partially the reason i'm so strong now. i powerlift now

actually i can do more than 1/2/3/4, that's just when i notice boys like you seem threatened (which do)

will someone please answer my question

post bobs and vagene

Why would I be threatened? I'd be into a chick who could physically dominate me, but you're not that at all.

Post body or LARP

really? you seem threatened

Kill yourself you attention whoring tranny faggot

>1/2/3/4
>strong
oh sweetie

oh sweet angel baby, i would love you and caress your hair and sing you soft songs of love & comfort. you are amazing baby girl and i love you and i want you to know you can get any man you want and i hope you choose me

I'm into some really sexually depraved shit. Its literally a fantasy of mine to be manhandled by a chick in the bedroom. Held down, hog tied, the whole 9 yards. So no, not threatened at all.

I'm a big guy though and it'd never happen.

yikes. don't shoot up a school over it
i'm already said i can lift more than that sweetie
thank you

then go to a power lifting gym you dumb cunt.

>gets told to prove he’s not some faggot trying to get attention
>responds by calling them incels

Attached: 035566D7-881C-4481-9624-E73D263148FE.gif (840x559, 245K)

why should i have to prove anything, none of you have even posted your own bodies

You made the thread retard.

Post body larper

just answer the question, angry white virgin

This rule goes for anyone, post body or get the fuck out.

You are limiting your dating pool by pursuing strength. Men will understandably be intimidated by your prowess, because they will assume that you are looking for a man stronger than yourself. This is a reasonable assumption. And if you can't understand that it is probably due to a lack of cognitive empathy on your part.
Anyway, you haven't asked a question. What do you want?

Attached: 1567378190226.jpg (1024x961, 62K)

then post your flabby pasty school shooter body

stop breathing

Attached: nogayretards.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

>white
Lol

post body you pussy

You didn't even ask a question. And I'm married with 3 kids and a dad bod.

post children

itt:

Attached: 67A33490-FB6B-44CE-A8F3-2D5CF45C2518.jpg (223x224, 11K)

We all know you’re a lying neckbeard. I don’t even believe you’re female, let alone one who lifts. Post time stamp and body. Otherwise no one cares about your sad attempts at bait

IMMMMMMM GONNNNNNAAAAA COOOOOOOOOOMMMM UUUUUUHHHHHHGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHH

You choose men based on their physical strength?

I would double leg you so fucking hard I would shove my head right into your ribs and proceed to dip my balls into your mouth

So what you're really saying is, you're shallow and only really care about appearances? Aren't you concerned you'll get hooked up with a string of personality-less idiots who just happen to be gym rats?

Are you actually physiologically female? Or are you Trans, or just some dude baiting? Sorry but you're not making much sense.

Being physically fit is nice and has it's perks but being an interesting and decent person is just as important.

So, what's your IQ? Do you know? What's your highest level of education? What do you do career-wise? What are your interests outside of your physical training? I don't go out with girls who are one-dimensional, if we can't have a decent conversation about various topics then I'll get bored quickly.

LOL

This. Much easier to believe than that one of the top dozen or so female powerlifters in the world light enough to still look like a female is on Jow Forums humblebragging.

Anyone who wants to can go to openpowerlifting dot org and look to see how few women under 150lbs can both bench 225 or more and deadlift 405lbs or more to check it out.

MOST of the women on the internet are men.

not reading all of that lol
fine, but i bite hard
yeah
yeah, we get it. you aren't successful with women. can you please just answer my fucking question

Post body bro. Or at very least prove you're even a woman (you're not).

I can tell you're a man by the way you talk and structure your sentences. You're not rambling like women.

>highest female wilks
O_O

Attached: 1063807.jpg (960x1200, 119K)

Post your fucking body you fucking skank. I'm bigger than you so listen to me. Get the fuck out, or post your fucking body. You said you lift 1/2/3/4 let us see the proof you fucking cunt

Dilate, you’ll never pass

Attached: BB7A8135-247D-4BBB-B37C-38EAFCA87DB9.jpg (640x398, 65K)

>not reading all of that lol
Ah, so you're a brainlet. That makes your actual gender irrelevant.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT UNIT:

have sex

>posts lazy larp
>friday afternoon tier b8
>nobody whatsoever believes youre female
yikes, have sex and go back to Jow Forums white supremicel

yikes at you dot com
not trans
answer my Jow Forums question and then go back to r9k or whatever

just shut up

You're really loving the attention, just like every other female. Let me guess, you're built like a fridge and borderline fat?

No it's literally an incel larping

Lol this thread isn't mine. - sincerely, fridge girl

>imagine being so fucking stupid you post lifts that only a handful of women on earth are able to complete

just give up and try to larp better next time

What even is your question? The OP contains no question. It's just a statement.

Nice try, neckbeard. Now go back to or or maybe and stay out of Jow Forums, you clearly don't belong here.

go back to r/notliketheothergirls redditfag.

Posting robo-crawled Instagram memes should be a bannable offense

Look, some more pathetic virgin fat/weak losers who would rather cry about how a girl is stronger than them.

answer my question.

post body and proof

Why did you steal my school shooter joke word for word if you weren't trying to lap

Don't worry, you can hit all the arbitrary strength benchmarks you want, but the average guy can still beat your ass.

>answer my question.
>Didn't ask a question.

There was no question.

>as a female lifter-

Attached: stopped reading there.jpg (250x272, 37K)

Instead of just posting your body which would have taken all of a few seconds, you're spending hours replying to dozens of comments calling you out for obvious bait.
The only reason you're not posting is because you're a tranny that doesn't pass, or just a straight up dude.

Some eastern yuro grill #1 in her country posts in /plg/ occasionally

>but when i ask them their lifts they always make some stupid joke
welcome to gender dynamics in the 21st century
everybody thinks everybody is trying to shit test them or some stupid shit so they're deflecting your question with a joke because they think youre trying to shit test their insecurity
thanks Obama

Not saying they're not, but what actual pussy having female would post a picture here? This place is full of ravenous angry incels lol you'd have to be retarded or male to post yourself here

No, not at all.
>Take full body picture
>Block out face
>The end
If you're extra worried, you can even color out whatever is in the background of the pic. If an OP claims to be female but doesn't post body, they're not a real woman, because women are attention whores.

You are neither a girl nor are you strong
Why do mods even tolerate these tranny roleplay shitfests?

Attached: 885EC63F-BD46-44F0-8CC2-F753FD6B82A6.jpg (543x397, 93K)

Congrats user, yours was the only post worth reading, it's a Based from me, 10/10

I can tell you're not a woman. The thought of people using my body to jerk off is revolting. I'm not about to post any part of me on the internet because even innocent/innocuous progress pictures turn you into the whore of Babylon on this God forsaken website

I know you’re not a woman either

Attached: 59087244-2DD5-4D5C-A895-C311DF51A929.png (640x1136, 449K)

There's a swarm of faggots on here that jerk off at the guys that have made it, why are you any better.
Saged, reported.

How many of them want to rape and kill those same guys for squeezing lemon slices into a water bottle

You're very flamboyant, that's for sure.

And you're disingenuous if you think posting as male is the same as posting as female on this board.

Sneed.

shut up you stupid fridgemode lemon gash cunt slit faggot. don't go to school tomorrow.

if youre receiving this reply, you either
a. are a sore virgin loser incel
b. didnt answer my FUCKING question
c. both

>need the man to lift more and be stronger

Why even the "special girls" are just as basic as every other girls? it's incredibly rare to find women with different core motivations/desires.

What does the dilate meme mean

>okay is this a joke or is it incel day on Jow Forums?
every day is incel day on Jow Forums, I'm not sure what you expected of us

Come on jannies do your job

>mass taggers
animegirlvomit.png

answer
>clap
the
>clap
question
>clap
incel
>clap
losers

>incel incel incel
You’re neither strong or a woman
Take your hormones

have sex

i've had it with you fucking losers

this board is pathetic and weak and all of you are pent up misogynists from not having sex

>INCEL REEEE LOSER INCEL INCEL LOSER REEEEEEEEEE
I think you took a little bit too much estrodol

Attached: 1A4D56CC-D983-46E1-A5BE-60073506B695.jpg (378x394, 31K)

post body or you're not getting any legitimate helpful answers OP

>no man wants a girl that's stronger than him

That's because of your preferences, you dumb bitch. No man is safe with a girl that is better than him in any way: she'll drop his arse the minute she thinks she can monkey branch.

How the fuck do you stupid idiots get baited so easily

I for a fact know you can't hit 1/2/3/4