I'm built like a fridge and look like pic. How do I fix this?

I'm built like a fridge and look like pic. How do I fix this?

Attached: CbSNYEtW4AAhP6t.jpg (800x1200, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jemwolfie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that fat bitch actually sat there and squeezed all those lemon slices into that bottle

what a dumb stupid cunt

what a vapid stupid slit

what a dumb whore clam

what a brainless gash

Is your refrigerator running?

Yeah I do the stair machine and biking at the gym 3 days a week and I alternate day fast. I just hate my waist to hip ratio

Gotta eat big to get big.

Attached: chloe.png (960x640, 1007K)

Don't go shooting up a school over it

uh oh found the fat roastie

What's your diet advice, except don't put lemons in your water apparently lol

disgusting. how would a woman even end up looking like that?

you have literally one job: don't get fat

Do lifts that emphasize the quadriceps femoris and hamstrings. Do lifts that emphasize the gluteal muscles, work out your calves a little bit too. You can try to compensate for your body shape by working on your lats. I wouldn't train your arms because I simply don't think it looks good for girls. But you can train your lats and that would make your upper body look a little bit wider, thus making the "fridge mode" thing not as apparent.

So basically:

Squat (Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings)
Hip Thrusts (Glutes)
Side Hip Thrusts (idk some random ass hip stabilizer muscles)
Lat pulldown (lats and some other stuff but the purpose is to target lats)

Do you have any pictures of you when you were fat? Idk what its like but I reckon gaining weight probably makes fridge mode worse, and just being skinny + working out your muscles is probably best. Hope this helps.

m'lady!

harken to me sweet baby!

in these lands you will cross many a lost soul with foul intentions! verily, the forked tongue will flicker in they direction but alas!

i cast aside their wicked words. you see, m'lady, i be not like thine other men.

Attached: Williams10.1Figure15.jpg (764x757, 1.05M)

instagram.com/jemwolfie/

While she doesn't have a bad case or anything, I think this girl has slight fridge mode and with her big ass and tits you dont even notice it. You could get a big butt by working out.

Don't eat cabbage, it's an estrogen blocker.
Only go for light jogs, or if you're an alpha female sprint to get beefy legs.
Consider leading a healthier lifestyle, spend time outside, get enough sleep, etc. it might be good for your hormones.

Thanks for the advice user! I'm really scared to do weight training because my friend injured herself so bad she missed work for a week after just jumping into it. I'll look up those exercises on YouTube and go from there.

And yeah you guessed right. I was way fatter than pic about a year ago and have lost 40 lbs. I'm finally at a 22 bmi right now, I guess my frame wants me to be at a 18 bmi to look normal.

Whoa I didn't know any of that. I do have pcos if that matters. My obgyn says I'm cyst free atm, but maybe my hormones will always be fucked. I'll keep that in mind!

you will not injure yourself as long as you are careful and practice good form

1. Watch videos online
2. Start with empty barbell
3. Ask someone to record you doing it
4. Show that to knowledgable people and ask them what you're doing wrong (you will fuck it up somehow)

Or even better at step 2 find someone irl that is knowledgeable. I wouldn't mind helping if someone asked me at the gym to form check them. Tell them literally that, "hey do you squat? Could you tell me if im doing it right, or how to improve?" ask some shredded nigga at the gym to help you

hey you fat bitch, do like that fridge cunt int op pic related

take walk and drink lemon hahaha dumb fat look like door hahaha

Is this a bot neural network test?

>pcos
If your OBGYN is making you take birth control, that can screw with your hormones especially later on in life. There's really nothing wrong with having a longer menstrual cycle, but a lot of doctors supposedly prescribe birth control for any kind of abnormal cycle regardless of the side effects.
Don't ask me how I know this as a guy

I wish it was just that, but unfortunately I have a real risk of a cyst exploding and killing me. Almost happened to my mom. My pcos also gave me extreme depression, male pattern hair growth (extremely thick dark thigh hair that's thankfully gone now), and a damn beard. My hormones are fucked with or without birth control lol.

post feet

How much you offering to pay

Wow, I'm really sorry :(
I know it's not much of a consolation, but I think that even if you go through all your life with these effects, even if you don't find a husband, you can still lead a fulfilling life, and it's good that you're looking for solutions, or at least advice on fitness.
Also, don't forget to eat your vegetables. Your brain needs a mixed diet to function properly, and I'm sure it will help regulate your hormones.
Also, I've noticed that certain girls with Italian last names are more prone to get facial hair than others. Are you Italian?

I'm Cuban, but have Italian and Spanish heritage. Yeah I'm not too depressed about it because that's life. Just trying to better myself and be someone I can be proud of. Children might not be in the cards for me but I've made my peace with that.

lmfao

I've met her in person. She looks normal.

Attached: chloe_moretz_1.jpg (1200x1776, 324K)

Stop eating. That's literally all you have to do. Fuck. Women have it so easy.

Kill self

I'm not saying I'm not normal, just have no waist. I don't think I'm fat btw. Just poorly built lol.

Literally just being female is enough to get some faggot pouring his heart out to you JFL. The incels were right all along

Stop eating so much food, fridge pig.

You could try being nice too. Doesn't hurt.

Look man, I never said I'd date her, I just feel sorry for her the way I feel sorry for a guy who has an unfixable ugly face.

/ F I T / I S A N T I - W O M E N

This whole place is one big no girls allowed sign lol

based empathetic user

tell me about it girl

go back
if you trannies don't understand why we have such deep pain when it come to women then go fucking dilate fatties.
:( you people just don't understand so fuck off

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 5.08.40 PM.png (838x856, 885K)

Nah, incels aren't the gatekeepers of fitness and your pissy tantrum won't stop women from being here

If you don't think you're fat, you have something wrong with you.
You have 25 LBS to lose MINIMUM

My bmi is fine, but yeah maybe my body fat percentage is higher than it should be. Working on it.

Well you better go catch it!

You can't coombrain

Attached: efm9p7hne8xx.jpg (933x1400, 1018K)

Untrue, she looks like a very fit male

Attached: 1478020035046.jpg (634x834, 116K)

LOL! Girl Chan is my new inspo

Is this real?

this is shooped

based unironically

post body

>Cardio
Swimming
step machine
high incline treadmill
>weight training
Squats
Hip thrusts
Body weight push ups and chin ups
>diet
Eat at a 500-750 calorie deficit until you can see your collarbones, when dudes say they like a PHAT ass they mean a squat booty, not cellulite and actual fat.
BMI is a fucking joke don’t use it as a legit measurement

90% of women have cellulite its a secondary sex characteristic not a defect

Peak retard

>How do I fix this?
Step 1: have 2 X chromosomes

hey OP.

you're an ugly dog bitch and i kill u first chance i get ugly girl go to hell

I’ve seen a LOT of women naked in person and only a couple of them had cellulite, always hiding it with yoga pants baka. It’s a clear sign of somebody that’s unhealthy and a big turn off, stop coping. If a guy had a bunch of stretch marks and cellulite I bet you’d go running from the room too lmao

Calm down there little guy, bet you're indian and 5'4"

kek, edgy based

wish i had her forearms

Didnt even notice that. Based autist

At the very least women have their excuse; pregnancy. Guys have no excuse being a lard

based

GOTTEM

Attached: 1554665146264.jpg (960x928, 75K)