Is it possible to get a gf with this body?

Is it possible to get a gf with this body?

I weighed myself this morning on an emtpy stomach and im tipping the scales at 227lbs at 6'0.

Attached: 20190912_013611.jpg (880x1150, 442K)

women only care about legs and posterior chain

I took this pic post workout today btw, I have a chest pump in the pic.

talk to a girl dude jesus fucking christ, you could get one even without that body just talk to someone man! EVEN IF YOU FUCK UP LEARN FROM IT AND KEEP FUCKING GOING AND TALKING TO MORE GIRLS DUDE STOP LISTENING TO THESE BLACKPILLED FAGGOTS AND JUST TALK TO PEOPLE.

You could get me not gonna lie.

You’re beautiful king

t. "Gurl"

Is this before or after you ask for my tits or gtfo

It's impossible not to

Attached: 1568139033522.png (909x890, 1.01M)

hmmmmmm

idk, but work your fucking legs instead of putting things in you pockets when you take pics

Why the fuck would you want your gf to look like that?

What are your lifts?

Hnng strangle me and then cuddle me daddy

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

One word - Cut.

Attached: 20190905_204332.jpg (1214x1285, 775K)

POST YOUR FUCKING LIFTS

Umm of course. As long as your aren’t hideous and too autistic

>All this thirsting over a built-fat Jow Forumsizen

Truly you are all gay

Some of us have daddy/baby fantasies, fag

Don't be jealous user.

Ofc you can you fucking retard

This. Op’s Body is my type. Bit of fluff on men are my weakness

i would

Truly peak dad body. Hnnng.

He didn’t ask if he could get a tranny fuckpuppet you disgusting retards

Don't be jealous user.

you're my dream type cheekie

Imagine thinking everyone on fit is male or trans LOL

>trans
Yeah, you’re a tranny
Non-trannies don’t say “trans”

Please refute me ma'am

I have 10 times as much hair then him but on my ass and legs, but close to 0 on my chest and arm. Is that okay?

Lol okay baby, whatever helps you sleep at night

UwU

By fluff she meant fat

post butt

Hair really depends on girl’s preference. Some likes it hairy, some don’t. All I know is that all men should at least trim their bushy armpits. Chest hair on men are also my weakness

>HURRR ME WANT GF WAT BODY GIVE GF? DURRR

Attached: 1567651868084-fit.jpg (640x596, 57K)

your abs look like shit, you have no obliques, your traps are garbage and your lats are indistinguishable from your ribs. your arms are covered in cysts and your nips look like whiteheads. not sure what the deal is with your hands but they look shopped. your pants look cheap and your faggot briefs look cheaper. doubt you own anything even CK or better. anyway, yeah, women are retards. just have a car or money and you're set

you'll be aight.

Unironically my goal body

yes because you will look huge in clothers, very bear mode

but start a cut for godsake, you already passed the line for a cut

Not OP but I tried talking to girls but idk what to say. The I can't keep a conversation and they just leave. No one taught me how to converse they told me to shut the fuck up when I was growing up.

2 way street king, you might not bring a lot to the table conversationally but if they can't deal with it they're after something else. you gotta be able to just enjoy an experience with another human being to really be compatible, です

I weigh 167 at 6'0, but it's all a small beer belly. I used to be a literal skelly, and now I get laid at least 7 times a week, sometimes twice a day. This sounds like a bullshit post, but I assure you, I'm married. I didn't use to get laid as much, probably because she was too afraid to look at me. You have more muscle tonnage than I do, and have less stomach fat than I do. All you literally have to do is be confident that you look good and that she is your type, and not be socially awkward when talking with her. Make her seem like you're interested, but not to interested. Play it cool and you'll get SOOO much pussy, bro. Trust me, I'm a fat body who gets laid daily. You're getting there, but not quite.

Is it possible to get a gf if you're hot shit and you know it, and you expect women to know it to, and you refuse to act like some unremarkable average normie who has to assume the inferior social position of running in circles around the woman yappng like a chihuahua, but the government suppresses the truth about how studly you are, and the women never know it, and the women expect you to jump into the inferior role, but you refuse to do it because you are hot shit and you know it, and you want the women to assume the inferior social role?

I think the answer is no.

Attached: TRINITY___PrettyMuch2.gif (252x253, 825K)

I don't enjoy anything anymore my life is full of dread.

Your question has been answered.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-235125.png (1080x2160, 1.33M)

He can certainly do better

Cut like me. Then still no gf also like me.

Attached: IMG-20190911-WA0010.jpg (1589x1030, 365K)

kek

listen here baby

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You already posted this kind of thread like 2 days ago. Anyways, I would really like if you can one day make a thread announcing that you got a gf my friend.

No because you don’t have confidence

post feet

People who don't even lift get gfs, user. Stop being a retard. This obssession with your looks isn't healthy.

Attached: Lc101um.png (667x670, 386K)

>fat shitskin
Gross.

Best answer in this thread. This.

Accept the gaypill

dont catch you slippin up

>i don't know how to talk to women so naturally i'm never going to even try
every. single. time.
where would you be if you had the same attitude towards working out?
stop making excuses

Unironically my goal body rn

For how long are you gonna spam your pictures and complain about >no gf. At this point It should be clear to you that you need to go gay.

I'm the same weight and same height.

Attached: IMG_20190911_221611646~3.jpg (1691x1794, 217K)

>Is it possible to get a gf
Always. You just have to accept you're not going to get someone widely regarded as attractive or very attractive unless you are yourself, through whichever traits.

yikes that level of reaching
i see secret undercover discord tranny shit all the time here we know you all lurk here

Of course bro. Just be a man. Which means masculine.

Girls aren't looking for the same thing guys are and as soon as you realize it you can stop being like "I can't ask that girl out until I have visible abs or hit 2pl8 bench" and start interacting with girls. Leagues don't exist the way you think they do and you're better off asking girls out even if you think they're "too good for you." So many guys voluntarily remove themselves out of their dating pools because they think they aren't good enough. If you had a tad bit of confidence you'd talk to every qt you see without the fear of rejection, but instead with the acceptance that rejection is okay.

A gf comes along the way, she isn't the destination. Please remember this.

Yes, women tend to not look like that.

>t.

Attached: satyr.gif (300x360, 8K)

Begone pajeet

Criminally underrated

La goblina...

Only difference I see is the lighting and pose.
Stop being delusional and then try to get a girlfriend

Im 215lbs at 6'0 similar build but slightly less bodyfat managed to get a smol at girl to agree to marry me and make me cheesecake all the time for my bulks

Attached: 1565825741088~3.jpg (1386x700, 139K)

lemme suck

im an ugly fatty and i get women, married now.
looks like a young version of my wife

Attached: 1568283186977.jpg (540x303, 17K)

based

mine makes leche flan

Don't know what that is bit sounds fancy and delicious

Tbh senpai I do t think OP was after the kinds of standards imposed by fat black girls

Kek

why not get a bf instead
femoids are SHIT

Ok but that has absolutely nothing to do with your body user. That's why I don't get all these threads around "am I big enough for this" and "how much do I have to lift until that".

As for OP I would still cut, but there's guys way fatter than you out there with gf's so whatever is stopping you, that isn't it.

Unironically you have my dream body. Height, weight and lifts?

Perhaps you should reevaluate your perspective and recognize that your character and personality are far more important than your physique when it comes to romance. Obviously there is variation in that, everybody has their own tastes, but if you spend your time being shallow, then you will only attract shallow people. Grow up.