30 yr old boomer with norwood 3 getting 2000 fue hair transplants now wish me luck Jow Forums

30 yr old boomer with norwood 3 getting 2000 fue hair transplants now wish me luck Jow Forums

Attached: page_new.jpg (1024x575, 305K)

Good luck user, take before and after pics with timestamps

Best of luck bro

good luck slut come back and post your cunt when you get back and ill be sure to come fill it up hoe

thanks brehs

t...thanks

Attached: Special_Beam_Suicide.png (700x700, 686K)

Aren't you worried about having to be on finasteride for the rest of your life?

Seems to work find for Elon

you have to post a before and after
its only fair

Just get a buzzcut

i refuse to take the tranny pills
just buying myself another 10 years. if no cure by then, fuck it i'm 40 anyways.

ok just wait 6 months and i'll post

Attached: 1529361958880.jpg (670x554, 191K)

how much does this cost?

2000000 japanese yen

Very cheap and reliable in Turkey. Us Israelis go there in droves for the hair transplants.

lol white people problems.

Unless you are east Asian, this is probably as prevalent among your race as well.

Best of luck brother. I'm doing the same next year, I hope you get your awesome hair back and bang many underage bitches

COPE
O
P
E

just accept the balding
anything else is COPE

uhm wouldnt you be passing on INCEL tier genes (i bet you have an asian fetish)
Imainge bringing an pean allergic, lasik/orthodonist needing incel ASWELL as balding by the age of 22. Like sweetie dont bring in your genes

QUESTION: why do you need to be on fin after a transplant? Don't they move "DHT resistant" follicles of the side to the top/front? Then why start fin?

Kino widowspeak.

To protect the hairs you have left so the transplant doesnt look fucked up.
I'm on fin rn 23 w diffuse thinning. Did everything I could. Rolling,fin, minox was garbage. I'll keep rolling and taking fin though. Hopefully regrowth ratto comes through by 30.

Getting 2k wont get you nowhere friend. Do 4, 5 k if you are not affraid. Its 1€ per fol in turkey

I wish there was a way to stop telogen effluvium. I'm 29 and accutane did it, I stopped taking it last June but it's still falling. My hairline hasn't even shifted back, its so strange.

aaaand all done.
OP here. today i figured out that i require 3x the amount of pain numb and anasthesia to keep me down.

Good luck coping with scars all over your head and having to take tranny pills for life

Hims

Look it up

>a procedure that gives you back your original look is cope
>capitulating and shaving your head is not
Get scalped faggot

Attached: 1545257911476.gif (300x300, 3.6M)

God speed user
Please wear a hat or a shower cap in public though, last time I saw a guy with healing transplants I nearly puked

but user the only hat i have is an oversized foam cowboy hat that says Go TEXANS!!

blacks just go bold since childhood. also checked

Is your whole scalp getting shaved? I do want to get a transplant as well but I don't want my whole scalp shaved desu so I can cover up the transplated area and get back to work ASAP

Got it done 50 days ago in Istanbul. I advise you pay extra for the “pain free” anaesthesia”.
The only other other problem I have is with the redness, dryness and healing in general. The back of mine looks healthy but the transplanted area looks like I have a horrible skin condition.

this is fine

Attached: m4qwapDaLiotk78tmGqpvAlGVSdxQNSoBGrvcwcaEsM.png (711x535, 358K)

Jews taking advantage as usual