Why does crossfit of all things produce the hottest female athletes? I don't get it at all

why does crossfit of all things produce the hottest female athletes? I don't get it at all

Attached: thotfit.jpg (500x625, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDwkJtObamo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=crPutDEk2QQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crossfit is just calisthenics and hiit.

whos this?

Anyone who can survive crossfit wjithout snapping their shit to oblivion just has a superior body.
Crossfit isn't a workout, its a eugenics program.

i used to fap exclusively to meaty crossfit chicks but i dont look anymore since it makes me not attracted to average every day chicks. they are HOT. even the ones at your local crosfit who were college athletes

It’s the genetics of the athletically elite. The bone structure tends to be very well.

Most athletes are attractive.

Crossfit is literally a cult-like collection of the fittest human beings on earth. No shit they're hot.

Attached: Warmpillow_107ae4_7287334.jpg (1200x1212, 197K)

Almost all of these crossfit thots have fridge bodies and flattened gear tits.

crossfit doesnt produce anything. they all already had gymnastics, track and field or other sports backgrounds

Attached: stokke.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

1. Because it's a cult, women like those.
2. Because it's a cult where you have to lift weights to be in.

>its a cult
This is the most generic argument coming from a website that continously hates on people for being new to the website and different.

As with anything, these women are the top tier of CrossFit. Your average suburban “””box””” is filled with fatties in XL lululemon clothes, sucking down Starbucks and shrieking about WOD or “muh DOMS!”

post body

HOLY FUCK IM GONNA FUCKIN COOM WHO IS THE SEMEN DEMON IN THE OP

Attached: AB57146E-AD89-48E0-BD78-E6996E308869.png (216x261, 6K)

That's the best endorsement of crossfit I ever heard

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1567102022436.jpg (262x192, 6K)

shoulders are too big to be feminine imo

>why does crossfit of all things produce the hottest female athletes? I don't get it at all
You clearly don't get it. All of the female crossfitters who actually win championships and have rockin' bodies practice other forms of training to prepare for the events. No girl on the planet ever got fit and sexy from doing just crossfit alone.

Your mom

>why does crossfit of all things produce the hottest female athletes?
But CrossFit didn't produce Maria Sharapova.

Attached: Sharapova.jpg (1920x1200, 940K)

This

>why does crossfit of all things produce the hottest female athletes

Guys how come 8/10 girls show up for nerd conventions dressed in skimpy clothes?

That's why she is disgusting ugly slab of fat.

I just want to see these girls dominate and crush to death ordinary girls all day long... Is it that much to ask for?

Brooke wells

Do you know only one girl ever, that you alwaus repeat her name seeing any girl pic, you stupid fuck?

No tits no cum

I really hate that I think you’re right.

Attached: 95183BBD-444D-442F-AE38-A8D7D39C52DD.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Attached: Just Dumping Hooks.png (200x200, 12K)

Whoops, meant for

I think you're on to something

Attached: 1504013602289.jpg (667x720, 38K)

Maybe if you have baby shoulders.
Cope harder framelet

Attached: 1568172854271.png (1792x1276, 176K)

And oly lifting.

This.
A thread a few weeks ago was complaining that Crossfit is militia training for white people.
I love Crossfit now.

With all the polevaulters and beach volleyballers out there, you dig up this?
Valsalva has stroked you out, fren.

Related, my immediate prior post
>52359999

So do I just go to a CrossFit gym and look for a guy with the Mjolnir tat?

What's the biggest dick you ever sucked?

celia_gabbiani44

wtf I love crossfit now?

She's ugly my guy

My own.

Basically this. There's a crossfit gym in my neighbourhood and recently I saw a woman "deadlift" with her back bent and head straight down. Two instructors were cheering her on.

Why are people claiming Crossfit is overrun with SJWs? What happened?

Lots of cardio so they don't get fat like powerlifting chicks.

Attached: 52598302_2488633251212059_3720979688944828416_n.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Cigarettes = cringe

I joined a crossfit gym because the workouts they offer are intense and varied, plus they offer fundamental classes where you get a bit more attention to proper form and other tips for certain exercises, all in relatively small group training sessions.
Before I joined I wasn't at all aware that this was some kind of brand but I really liked the people at the gym, lots of serious women too and everyone is always cheerful and motivating. The small groups are also beneficial if you're struggling with social gains.

I think it's nice that I don't need to worry about routines or leg day, the workouts are nicely balanced if you go a couple of times a week, as a fit noob that was really great since I had no clue what I was supposed to do when I started.

How many people have you seen get hurt so far?

The two I lifted at were. I had a membership at one for about 3 months and did a drop in at another one a few times with a friend.

Both had several gay couples, had a bunch of "empowered" minorites and feminists, and other stereotypical stuff you'd use to spot SJWs. I constantly heard bitching about Trump or how our city is gentrifying lower income neighborhoods etc etc.

I ended up not really liking CrossFit in general because it's fucking chaotic. If you ever want to improve you have to do work on your own outside of classes... Which kind of renders the classes moot. The usual complaint about lack of linear progression/programming etc are all true. But even if it wasn't for that I'd have left because I couldn't stand most of the people. They're just creepy, man. Like, uncomfortably happy and optimistic ALL THE TIME. There's a monotone, saccharine emotional veneer that a lot of the people there have.

Anyway I'm rambling.

None in the roughly 4 months I've been going.

>tfw fell for the crossfit chick meme
>be me, made it tier body according to responses of cbt posts
>out drinking with friends
>girl just plants herself right in front of me and starts chatting me up
>apperantly shes a friend of a friend
>wears a dress, arms and legs look quite muscular, kinda like the grill in OPs pic
>can tell shes REALLY into muscles
>30 min chat - cab - my place
>initiate sexy time
>clothes come off
>she looks like a fridge
>dick is so fkn confused he just goes flaccid after 5 mins of me pumping, no action on her part
>try saving erection with a bj
>round 2, same shit
>bj
>round3, same shit
>"too much cardio, time to sleep"
>see her again 2 months later, shes obv dtf again
>NOPE

They may look nice in pictures, but IRL they just look manly.

This shit only ever happend to me once before when i took my sticc fetish to far and tried fucking an anorexic girl.

I know a few who did. Every single female in shape that I ever met either died CrossFit or trains seriously in a sport like track or swimming. Gym thots almost always look average or below

I think you're just into chubby/fat chicks.

Those fucking hips brehh

>Crossfit is just calisthenics and hiit.
Fuck yo

Attached: DefiantHardtofindBear-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 2.08M)

You would date/fuck a fridgemode muscular girl?

nah, nothing more disgusting to me than fat/chubby women.
sticc and thicc is were its at.

>fittest human beings on earth
>cant even ride a bicycle
youtube.com/watch?v=bDwkJtObamo

u r gay

I don't really talk about politics nor does it ever get brought up, fortunately.
At the gym I've been going to people seem a bit more laid back, no one seems that concerned with social justice, feminism or anything related so smalltalk is usually on a more personal level and the mood always feels genuinely positive, I think for many people it's also very much a social occassion but it never feels like anyone is forcing their positivity.
though I agree that the workouts could be more structured, it took me a while to realize that what we're doing is pretty much at random which kinda sucks at times.

Anyway, maybe I'm just fortunate that the people in my area are generally a bit more easygoing.

Do these thots not realise how ridiculous they look with those terribly drawn tramp stamps disfiguring their bodies?

>he thinks those are tattoos

Oh, Lord. I love this board.

Attached: 1563871354328.jpg (595x595, 43K)

Yo take crossfit principles and combine it with proper form, none of this kipping shit and its amazing health wise.

The hottest women are Aryan Olympic athletes

Attached: 45EDC5C1-7F83-41B9-B552-E1B4602EA9CF.jpg (646x872, 552K)

>proper form
>crossfit

thats why i said crosfit principles fucking retard.

Meds > g*rmanics.

Attached: 1.jpg (960x720, 161K)

I like your ramblings user.

What fucking principles? Circuit training? Cardio with weights then?

>plus they offer fundamental classes where you get a bit more attention to proper form
You mean this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=crPutDEk2QQ

Dunno man, I have quite a thing for the black sprinters.

Attached: 40f0438a-0d6b-4fff-93b0-ce7e27c91dd7.jpg (730x486, 45K)

>aryan
those are brown eyes

Compared to what? If you look at your average amateur half-marathon runner, you'll find plenty of hot women. If you want more muscle, but aren't into the overtly roided up freaks that pure weightlifting and/or bodybuilding produces, xfit might be the best since it forces some endurance into the mix, meaning the top level competitors can't just turn into mountains of meat.

Disgusting arms and shoulders.
Female runners or volleyball players much better

They look mentally ill

what you are seeing is the cream of the crop, do you realise theres millions of crossfit athletes with a handful of women you consider hot?

Is she trying to turn into a titan....or.....

Ugly hands.

Fit women have fantastic bodies, but ugly hands.
So sad. We can't have it all.

Attached: 1568224859625.png (680x1020, 566K)

Brooke wells

1. Make women lift and do cardio
2. Lifting is done for every muscle group

OH WOW AMAZING RESULTS HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Crossfit is basically attention whoring
Attractive women love attention
2+2

Wtf I love CrossFit now

>that thigh gap
>or should I say tight gap

Attached: ana hulda.jpg (960x960, 54K)

Attached: COOM.png (844x1212, 1.83M)

I'm sorry but I'm a backs guy

Attached: CBT sexy back.jpg (1676x1209, 276K)

I wonder how much sex girls like her have

>Crossfit is literally a cult-like collection of the fittest human beings on earth.
>they all already had gymnastics, track and field or other sports backgrounds
>why does crossfit of all things produce the hottest female athletes?
Don't really care about the why, the big question here is:

why have you not joined the CrossFit cult, user? Don't you want to fugg all the 29yo roasties coping with their declining looks?
>obvious insecurity
>willing to put in effort to impress others
>higher test
Imagine the coomin, lads.

What, are you not fit enough to C&J 135 a few times before jogging outside and doing some pushups? Don't let memeing boomers take all the puss.

Attached: 1567301806962.jpg (640x800, 63K)

Based Kira Yoshikage poster

>he like women on T
you're just secretly gay, OP

seek therapy

>$200 a month for membership
>Can't even go at anytime you want

ZEROOOOO
Even with proper form, olympic lifts for high reps are extremely high risk for basically no reward. No reward you couldn't be getting in a much safer way at least

I want to join but... Memberships are ridiculously expensive at all these places. My yearly gym membership is bout 350 so I'd be spending like 7 times that to do crossfit

I've been going to crossfit for 3 years and most of the people on my class are older women that have had plastic surgery done on them. There's a few semen demons there but they're mostly underage.

FIT GIRLS ARE NOT HOT. YOU FAGGOTS LIKE MASCULINE LOOKING WOMEN, PROBABLY GAY

It's not really high risk if you do it right though. I've been oly lifting for three years I've never sustained an injury. Oly lifting has among the lowest injury rates in the Olympics. As for reward, why wouldn't you want to be able to fling the average guys deadlift over your head in one movement? Weighlifters are more respected than any other strength athletes, Strongman is basically a big show, and Powerlifting isn't even a real sport because there's no true athletic discipline.

If you do Oly lifting, you learn power, speed, mobility, how to avoid injury, how to be an actual athlete. There's low risk, very high reward, and it's one of the best things you can do with a barbell. In Bodybuilding, you'll always be behind the roidheads, in Powerlifting, you're competing to lower the range of motion and increase the weight to the point where it's not even a sport.

Combining bodybuilding exercises with Oly lifts is the ultimate redpill.

>entry level calisthenics

>no tits
>abs
>”hot”

You’re a closet faggot

Based

No u