Tfw

tfw
>you'll never be 6'4"
>you'll never have scandinavian god genes
>you'll never look this good

Attached: 5214914cc3bf97a6a38dd6f30c485717.jpg (564x820, 64K)

I'm 6'1 in a manlet country, guess that already does the job.

what a cope thread

Attached: a5b.jpg (607x608, 43K)

kek you dont reach manhood until 6'2"+

>be 6'4
>be blond hair and blue eyes
its like being a god among men

meh, as a 6'0 beaner, im taller than most of my peers and have a decent body. have a sarcastic sense of humor that most normie girls mindlessly giggle at, specially now that I've lost a shitload of weight and my frame sticks out in the right fitted shirt.

I'll be alright. Looking like someone else doesn't interest me. I'm making what I've been born with work for me, and really that's all that matters.

>tfw I’m a 6’4 blonde hair blue eyes and of Scandinavian heritage
>tfw I don’t have a wide waist, over developed obliques, or split abs
>tfw I’m bigger than this twink

Attached: C4621B11-E1E2-49AC-A2FD-88C94C760B07.png (1440x1908, 1.51M)

Reminder (among whites): Men are most attractive with jet black hair, blue eyes, and olive skin.

How long will it take me guys? This was a few months ago. Been bulking ever since.
6'4" btw

Attached: 20190629_161628.jpg (778x862, 291K)

aww his tummy looks saaaad ;_;

>Have olive skin in the summer
>Blackish hair in the winter
>brown eyes
>Meanwhile my brother has red skin in the summer
>blue eyes
>and a mane of blonde hair
You realize you're describing an extreme minority

Depends on genes, me and a buddy of my started training at the same time as lifting partners and I got way bigger than him way faster, he’s more cut but also more lanky despite me being and he’s only 6’1

>TLDR: Unpredictable, it’s all genes and hard work

>olive skin.

Attached: remil yuck.png (551x491, 261K)

>have norse god genes
>still lose thor role to an aussie

Eh, shit happens.

Attached: 1547844987595.jpg (626x700, 166K)

> have Scandinavian heritage
> get sunburned
> skin cancer
Mediterranean master race

Attached: FA2136EF-FBFE-485F-A8C5-8FCED2087F90.jpg (720x1280, 283K)

fellow six foot beaner here, and basically this.

>curly hair

Attached: lemon.jpg (340x314, 78K)

>I have a sarcastic sense of humour

WOW DUDE SO QUIRKY AND UNIQUE!!!! THANKS FOR TELLING US BRO!!!!

Ah yes the turbocoping med

Ah yes the turbocoping med. a sight I am quite familiar with

>Midgeterranian
>Master Race
Pick one. Also going by that logic Indians Blacks and Abbos are master race.

not a beanfag but this. I don't really give a fuck about what I can't change. 6ft is still taller than the average male in my country and while it would be nice to be taller, i don't lose sleep over it
replying like this makes you just as much of a cringey and obnoxious faggot as him

Cope harder

>Scandinavian
>good face
>tfw only 6’3
I’m ngmi

>be pale Irish ginger
>still get laid
Maybe you’re just ugly

your momwife says your tendies are getting cold

>it*lian
yeah we're talking about white people here bud, not sure what you're on about

you're 5"11.5

I am 6'4

How the hell does people's skin turn olive color?

white people are so cringey...its no surprise your women prefer dark meat

Attached: 1565757661468.jpg (2448x3264, 411K)

Post current pic?

As an Indian man, your post gives me hope to find a beutiful and saxxy white woman

>You will never wear pants that awful

Attached: 1422570577907.jpg (830x519, 100K)

I wonder who is behind this thread...

Attached: 1482249105346.png (3712x1285, 1017K)

>Not dark beard, eyebrows and hair

Dropped. There's no man over 8.5/10 without dark features.

would take me weeks or months of doing my best at sunbathing salons to get that much, i get better pigmentation from just eating carrots and potatoes

What about Henry Cavill?
He's
>6'1
>Balding
>Brown hair and Blue eyes

I'm 5'11" ... wanting to be taller has never once crossed my mind.

Jow Forums is a body dysmorphia board.

I'm 6'3'' 220 but somehow look skinnyfat. I want to bulk up and look thicc but don't know if my diet is right.

Do I really need to eat 260g protein every day to put on more muscle, or is this a miscalculation? I've been hovering around 180g

I have german/ScandinavianGene's. My family name is actually the name given to some of the original Vikings who invaded Europe. If my face looks pretty much like this guys is it possible I have the Gene's to look like this?

i think alexander looks more german actually, ive seen plenty of men looking way better than alexander here

obviously hes handsome, especially being at his fitness peak condition sure of course but at least hes better looking than his dad

I've been trying to build up the motivation to get a gym membership and actually get fit and if something like that guys body could be a realistic goal for me in a few years it would be major motivation. I'm just scared to start working out because I can't find a way to eat enough calories to gain weight without feeling super sick

try different alternatives of food sources thats easier to digest such as white rice, my fav would be basmati and lean fish such as cod

fill in your meals with cashew nuts/almonds or banana/ricecrackers and just see how your stomach adapts to different types of food so that you dont feel like youre about to burst open or that you cant eat every 2-3 hours

Have Mediterranean and scandinavian genes
>broad shoulders
>no sun burns
>5'8' with turbo short legs

The weird thing is I think it's the carbs that mess me up so much. Personally I like jasmine more than basmati but when I meal prep I can eat large amounts of meat fine. Then I start trying to eat the rice or any other carbs source and I start feeling super full and bloated to the poi t that if i force myself to finish I might get sick. Is it possible to be over sensitive to carbs like that? Would it be worth it to try something like the paleo diet?

But I am 6'4" and I do have those genes. Still working on looking good but at least I have nice insertions.

Ah yes, this hollywood leading man currently on the set of some action piece which requires him to be muscular and trim clearly is a product of 100% natural genetics.

everyones different, some respond better to a certain range of variety in foods.. just keep experimenting until you find what works best for you

its probably the most rewarding research youll ever do in your life

personally my body or stomach tend to go in seasons, i usually just switch to basmati, fish & chicken for the most part when i feel that my previous "season" is about to end

could be anything from just not feeling any gains or a proper pump or that my stomach is getting very sensitive

This not pasty.
Theres those articles that said white women like dark white men.

Also they see dark eyes as more dominant

Alcohol. If drunk sex was illegal half ur cunt be in jail

Sun cuck

Attached: 1568159875436.jpg (493x222, 114K)

Technically yes...snow chimps have been doin well for only 400yrs and now crashin n burning

Post body

Thats more fact. Hyping up delicate skin is cope

Oink oink

Attached: 1567867740733.jpg (883x1551, 381K)

Dude not hard copy the latinos arabs n blacks.
Try a fade n beard line up worth 30$ .
Lift dress right
Pirate bay rooshv bang n be social

picking up on the nu-male meme to summarize every white male

gretchen, you forgot your deodorant to mask the piss stench from your 12 cats and sweaty armpits

>I am the real deal original viking in UK!

Nevermind the other side of the family coming from India and my granny who cheated on opa Erik with some Jew at the pawn shop

But I am 6'4" and I have far superior med genes so I'll clearly look better.

Thanks user

*6'5

If you wanna beat off go to CBT fag

Never said I was pure blooded and I don't have DNA tests but I do have family trees that have been passed down for generations so I'm fairly certain I'm at the very least I'm not a mutt. Maybe you've had some bad family experiences and are projecting? I'm sorry user you can move past this pain.

Be proud of where you come from you fucking sperg. Are there really this many people who aren't proud of their heritage?
They're outbreeding Scandis so it looks like they are.

Your legs are pathetic.

I can 100% guarentee that that bitch is beyond the normal female level of insane.

>family trees
>I am certain

Sure user why not?

Kek
Post body.