Made new "friends" at the gym

>Made new "friends" at the gym
>Exchanged numbers, etc
>Realized it's literally always me engaging contact
>If I don't message them first or talk to them when i see them they will be the ones to begin it
>Will literally walk by me without eye contact if I don't start talking to them first
>Starting to feel like im just annoying them and they don't like me if that is the way the "friendship" goes

Is it simply OVER?

Attached: 1472413881635.jpg (308x302, 24K)

well?

hello??

no it's the most common experience, most people are unattractive. google the halo effect. start living for yourself

Find some hobbies and make yourself interesting. No one owes you a conversation, so don't get frustrated if you don't get one. And even then, if someone doesn't want your company just let go. Their loss anyway.

The gym isn't a very good place to make friends. If they already have friends, wtf would they need you for? Instead, try a martial art like boxing or jiu jitsu. You'll bond over training together and you are valuable to them as a training partner.

I think most people just want to focus on their workout without trying to hold a conversation huffing and puffing like randy savage

> no one owes you
die boomer die

>hanging out at female coworkers house after work
>she calls me funny and cute
>text conversations with her are absolutely abysmal, she provides nothing to the conversation
>invite her to hang out this saturday
>"sorry I have plans this saturday"
>"That's fine, hey just let me know when you're free"
>"ok"

Attached: 1533351678484.png (226x223, 5K)

Shes not into you m8. Also don't expect girls to be any good at conversation/texting.

You wouldn't want to date a girl like this anyway. From experience theyre a fucking chore to talk because they're boring and expect you to have 2x the personality to make up for their lack of one. When a girl is really into you you'll know, you won't be able to get her to shut up.

I'm just so confused
First she wants to be roommates with me when we both move up to uni at the same time (doing community college now) and she's inviting me over to her house to watch movies and shit out of the blue right before she leaves her shift
Fucking now she's saying to my coworker who was trying to get some info for me that she's not interested in dating and she's blowing me off
That's fair, but she just seemed so suddenly interested, and I really hope that her inviting me over wasn't some kind of shit test

God I can't count the number of times a girl has come on strong and then just fucked off. It's like, what's the fucking point?

I like to think that it's just another case of me overreacting and that I'll get her next time. But my patience for this shit and the amount of blackpills I've seen in feels threads have been wearing me down

Attached: 0FADABD0-8605-4A2A-AB49-BB574543C9A3.jpg (1280x1185, 392K)

This. It's the gym, not a social club. People have limited time to work out and sitting around shooting the shit wastes that time. Don't waste people's time.

You need to have something people want to make friends. A car to drive them, drugs to sell them, games consoles to play etc. People don't just make new friends unless they need something.

Get out of here with this "owes you" shit. If they don't want to talk to him then why the fuck did they befriend him in the first place

Its not mate. Bitches do this shit all the time. At first they hang out to size you up but all it takes is for you not to match one of there ridiculous expectations and theyl just blow you off. They are literal children's brains who need novelty constantly

She might literally be busy on Saturday. BUT. Dating a coworker is a bad idea. A few years ago before all the metooing started I fucked a couple of colleagues and even then it was awkward at best, afterwards. Now I just keep my distance and try not to get involved with female colleagues.

In a group there is always one guy that keeps the group together and texts everyone to meet

yes

>nO oNe oWeS yOu
Man, shut the fuck up you retard.

Attached: 1559063444200.jpg (820x906, 77K)

He's not wrong. Why would you whine about someone not wanting to talk to you or be your friend? What do you hope to accomplish?

>REEEEEEEE TALK TO ME YOU DUMB NORMIE REEEEE
you're not that interesting to begin with, why would someone follow a conversation if they have nothing to gain from it, besides mere courtesy? Learn something, know something, whatever that makes people want to talk with you. If nothing works out, then move on and don't be clingy.

These guys walk by him without noticing him. They are pieces of shit that don't deserve OP. Dude just wants some friends that would care about him the same way he cares about them. "They don't owe him anything". So? Doesnt change the fact that they should change and improve to become more caring about what surrounds them. Without that kind of behavior we will lose all kind of empathy and love for our neighbor.