I cried like a little bitch during scene related the other day even though it was probably my 20th time seeing it...

I cried like a little bitch during scene related the other day even though it was probably my 20th time seeing it. What the fuck is wrong with me Jow Forums should I cut all the milk out of my diet? I was even tearing up when I found out who star baker was on the great british baking show.

Attached: my_friends_you_bow_to_no_one.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVMq7ynj_64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its okay to tear up by ending of RoTK.

Yeah this. We all get that way with LOTR bro

Attached: 1568212319339.png (435x318, 103K)

I finally read the books over this summer, they're even better than the movies man. Read them if you haven't.

Do you drink? Im am ex alcoholic when i would binge and withdrawal I'd have these crying bouts over little things like this.

False, i read 2 towers and died of boredom

Don't worry m8. Everyone cries at that scene.

It's alright OP, m-me too and to the ending of ROTK when "Into the West" starts playing.

It would be faggy to not cry during that scene, is a feeling women and fags will never understand

>Interstellar made me well up at like 4 different times
What the fuck do I do?

You're a faggot if you don't cry in that scene

he definitely watched Murphy masturbate

Is that the ending scene where they all glance at each other in slow motion for way too long?

t. woman or orc

Attached: eddiemurphy__97740__46813__79649.1354626613[1].jpg (907x1280, 148K)

I would be more concerned if you didn’t tear up during that scene.

bros...magics is real.... gods are real..... it's all real....... home soon in the coming decades.... fight on don't give up anons......

LotR is a man's tale, a perfect hero's journey, all emotions are a-okay.
It's okay to cry.

BANANA IN TAILPIPE

I get all misty when the riders of Rohan arrive at Helm's Deep and charge down the hillside to save them, every time. No shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVMq7ynj_64
Get ready to cry some more, faggot
Nothing will ever top LOTR

Attached: 1240393095655.jpg (639x595, 76K)

I never really cared for this particular scene. Sam carrying frodo always does it for me though. Also, the hour of wolves and shattered shields speech.

>Sam carrying frodo
That's what breaks me every time