Advice?

This is my physique and I don't have a gf or any friends. Am I retarded or something?

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-202210(1)(1).png (1413x1636, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.stanford.edu/2019/08/21/online-dating-popular-way-u-s-couples-meet/
youtu.be/21AU-sudsnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably yes, also if you have long hair and you are built like that you are mentally retarded eternally

nigga be lookin like a f2m tranny

mirin breh. lookin thick. solid. tight. what're your go to pressing movements?

Cut your retarded hair

what the fuck is this

Attached: Capture.png (517x597, 250K)

this thread hits me on a personal level

no, you're just not big or lean enough. if you were, things would go a lot better for you

Lately I've been thinking. Someone should really host a "World's Strongest Incel" competition. We have plenty of guys on Jow Forums who could attend.

I work in a woman dominated industry and I'd tell you tu just use revealing clothes and when talking with girls tell them you have "severe anxiety disirder" or any other form of newspeak for autism, they will be licking their lips miring the bod, and since women are predatorial when they sense weakness they'll figure they can take advantage of you and "get away with it" DESPITE you looking built. Thank me later.

reflection of my elbow and hand

lots of flat bench. ohp sometimes. dumbbell and cable flys though are my favorite and important

Terrible advice. Women hate weak men in any form. This will dry up their vag

Trips checked.

We should organize this. Could actually be fun.

Hes obviously too introverted to play the macho card, the "just waiting to be fucked" is his only chance, and milfs flock to this kind of profile in droves.

have a wash, get a barber to cut your hair, wear deodrant, wear aftershave (suggest hugo boss bottled night)

Have you tried online dating?

I noticed you didn’t post your face or height. I wonder why.

>I’m not.

5'10. face is average at the very least.

You never do inclined bench with dumbbells?

I feel like a faggot if I go on dating sites

So short and below-average.

Do you act like a man? That's how you get women and friends

that's not the arm bone of someone 5'10. ur lying!

That might be true, but something like 30-40% of couples meet online; so it's not nearly as abnormal as it might feel.

Besides, you don't have to wife the first girl you date.

>Source: my ass

No, it's because of the third arm growing out of your ribcage.

news.stanford.edu/2019/08/21/online-dating-popular-way-u-s-couples-meet/

>[he] drew on a nationally representative 2017 survey of American adults and found that about 39 percent of heterosexual couples reported meeting their partner online

fucking for once I see someone suggesting after shave

these are so much more better than any edt or especially edp, never wear any edp guys. Even splashing some Mennen on your neck and tits will be more attractive to women than some expensive EdP even if it's for men.

I'm 5'10 retard not a lanklet

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-202658~2(1).png (1286x1440, 1.61M)

but to be honest I don't mean to say that it will be the scent that makes a girl wet, they never work like that. THey can help in keeping her interest or sparking it even maybe. But it doesn't "guarantee" any pussy. I guess if all other things are good, it doesn't matter if you are scentless or have after shave scent. But most of the time people will have a smell (just ate, sweat, dirt or some shit) so it's a good idea to have some scent on your skin I guess

Are you natty? whats your shoulder and arm workout?

amazing body bro

damn, what's your diet like ? Your probably just shy and a bit socially inexperienced. Try small steps to getting more social.

natty
arms- heavy barbell curls, high rep dumbbell curls, hammer curls
shoulders- heavy dumbbell ohp, heavy barbell ohp, high rep lateral raises, high rep overhead press machine

You got a great physique, but you don't seem quite proud of your muscles/hard work. I just assume this by the posing of the first pic.
You seem like you're hiding behind your big muscles. Show them off with pride in your posing.
Learn and improve on your posture. It'll change the way people perceive you, and even how your perceive yourself. Allow the serotonin to flow throughout your body with its calming influence.

you got a sick body bro, its time you start taking pride in it
confidence is as practice based as lifting, keep in mind the fact that your dedication brought you there, and that you wouldnt have gotten to this point without knowing that YOU have a strong mind and that you should compliment it with a beautiful body
all the big greek philosophers did all day was lift and talk philosophy, and they're viewed as some of the best of humanity as a species. believe you have something worthwhile inside you worth developing, like your body. work on it, read, get hobbies, put yourself out there. share your self with others and if they aren't interested, who gives a shit, theres someone out there with a similar mindset that will.
we're all gonna make it buddy
>mfw thinking about you hurting

Attached: 1556802752881.gif (241x182, 619K)

How does a man act? I was raised by a single mother

Try saying hello to a girl. Every connection I've made with a girl in the past has started with a hello. I haven't even talked to any chicks in 3-4 years though so I don't remember what the fuck you're supposed to say after hello

>H-hello

Attached: 1567969934071.jpg (677x605, 40K)

I feel like a retard. i don't talk to people. this sounds weird but I find it cringey that I exist and that people interact with me. maybe I subconsciously think im nit worthy. I think I have have some sort of disorder. hopefully we all make it, hopefully.

Attached: 70Er6Uc.png (416x356, 52K)

everyone feels weird and profound and out of place deep inside. doesnt mean it has to dictate your mode of being. if your cringey, youre somewhat of a self absorbed asshole. be the calm, cool, mild mannered bro that people can find comfort in being around.

Watch Gran Torino, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and some of these Patrice O'Neal clips about relationships youtu.be/21AU-sudsnU

>Tfw also in similar situation, but I have good friends, but no female affection

Pic related

Gotta put in small talk gains with girls and overcome fear limiter (helped with my stuttering).

Attached: 2019-08-10 20.13.06.jpg (3968x2976, 1.78M)

i can already from your chin see the genecluster of a nerdy face

try growing some facial hair or something

either way in 5 years youll look a lot better as your hormones have had time to mature, you seem quite young, guessing you didnt get out of your teens long ago

noted

I'll try

lmao checked

I'm 18. my chin is slightly recessed. my facial structure is fine otherwise. fairly wide face.

never. i make sure I contract my upper chest in other exercises

lot of eggs meat and dairy.

Same bro. I'll literally be in a group of people and not talk.
>was at DEP meeting for Navy last week
>all future Sailors weighing in, signing forms etc
>people are cliqued up talking
>I just stand there holding my water bottle
>cute girl comes and stands next to me, we make eye contact and I just look away (after her of course)
>some dude comes up and chats her up
>she keeps glancing at me
>i can feel her eyes
I've always been this way

same. i feel lost because I don't know why I dont talk. i just don't.

Attached: 1566862376729.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Like, people will be talking to you? Then when it comes time for you to talk there is just a mental block? I literally can't think of anything to say.

I feel for you bro.