I'm not Ritalinbot anymore. From now on, I'll be Vyvansebot

I'm not Ritalinbot anymore. From now on, I'll be Vyvansebot.

Attached: download (4).png (310x163, 6K)

I'm an escitaloprambot. "Bot" fits it well because that shit's the only thing keeping me alive.

SSRIs are only marginally (within the margin of error) better than placebo at teating depression.

okay. heyo there Vyvansebot

bring kierkegaard back man

>bring kierkegaard back man
Did you like Kierkegaard better why?

Attached: StJude_StainedGlass_A.jpg (797x1200, 362K)

I did, you seemed a much smarter person and made better posts.
Also, how are your chest pains?

>you seemed a much smarter person and made better posts.
It was because back then I used Ritalin and hadn't done benzos or weed lmao. Ritalin made me so much fucking smarter holy shit.

Attached: 1557068521024.jpg (1024x683, 169K)

>Also, how are your chest pains?
They've improved. I've not felt them for like, a few months, but I've still had tachycardia and extrasystole. Also, lately I've been considering much more becoming a Buddhist rather than remaining a Christian.

Attached: Psyche-Waterhouse.jpg (372x600, 70K)

How did you like it? Was it more or less intense, and how long did it last?

Why would you go from the best religion to the worst?

Sure. And I'll be Risperidonbot. It's really nice and happy.

Attached: Quit It.png (600x600, 393K)

It feels a lot like Ritalin but it affects the heartrate less, but it still does affect it strongly. It feels less intense, I think, but my dosage was the lowest. Not as euphoric but close. The effects seem to last longer.

As regards the cognitive aspect of it (Ritalin gave me an unbelievable cognitive boost), I don't know yet, I'm leaning on believing that it isn't as strong, that it doesn't make the memory THAT better, but this still remains to be seen. It does make me feel good though.

>Why would you go from the best religion to the worst?
Because even though Christianity has the best aesthetic and the best philosophers, there are still some philosophical manners in which it is not able to remedy as much as Buddhism. The main aspect that attracts me to Buddhism on a personal level is the idea of impermanence, and this brings a lot of peace of which Christianity doesn't as easily. Also, I still have (always have had) doubts regarding the existence of God and the Afterlife. Another note is that praying is not NEARLY as good for the mind and soul as meditating. Meditation just leads to a spiritual improvement that simple praying cannot, although I really enjoy praying the Psalms.

Do you think I should just post as Kierkegaard like I did back then from now on?

You take Risperidon? How many mgs?

Attached: 85417450706d5e8b53892475a8a3b1c3.jpg (736x1030, 325K)

Sup Hegel

KETAMINE PASSED THE FDA APROVAL GUYS

Can't Wait to guilt my doctor into prescribing me insane amounts of nose spray

I hope to one day be a ketamine-bot, that shit is fucking fantastic

Why should people be religious? Not a trick really would like to get your insight on it.

So did you switch to vyvanse? How do you find it compares to ritalin? Me personally I liked the feeling of ritalin more but I liked how vyvanse lasted longer

Ever tried paroxetine/ paxil? I've tried a bunch of different ssri's over the years and it was the one medication that made me feel literally euphoric. Also put on at least 20 pounds and took like an hour to ejaculate, but some part of me wishes I'd stayed on it. Went to the doc a while ago and they said they don't give it out any more and threw zoloft at me, so I never bothered with medication much these days. Depression really is a huge myth, and it's laughable to suggest it could be treated even if it was real. People who have shit lives or shit outlooks on the world need to improve their lives or their outlooks on the world, no amount of medication is going to change reality, and I say that as someone who has been 'treated' for 'depression' for years of my life.

For fuck's sake. I thought that Vyvanse would have less of an effect on my fucking heart and heartrate, but right now my blood pressure fucking spiked so fucking much I can LITERALLY see the vein pulsating on my neck. WHAT THE FUCK?

Attached: 1557267327472.jpg (700x700, 42K)

No, never tried Paxil, but I do agree with you: people are depressed not because of this meme but because Life for them sucks, they got tons of problems or depressive philosophies of life and no fucking amount of fucking SSRIs can change that except for numbing them completely.

Attached: 800px-GemeentehuisEijsden.jpg (800x533, 166K)

But you will forever be a monkey.

Attached: 1554240005167.jpg (384x370, 30K)

>But you will forever be a monkey.
I'm white and an European citizen (Spanish citizenship).

Attached: 6aeb354a53931e4be6110fe78d23d8ebff6c49f65d284d8c3eb32555835d246e.jpg (268x371, 18K)

>Another note is that praying is not NEARLY as good for the mind and soul as meditating
Ever prayed a rosary or the prayer of the heart? You can also combine meditation and praying

My favorite prayers are those of the Psalms. I find them really good and helpful to mental health, but still meditation beats it. And yeah, I thought of doing both at the same time, meditation and prayer, on the other hand. But lately I've been feeling disillusioned with Christianity I don't know why. Maybe it's because Buddhist philosophy is just, I don't know, more calming? Knowing specially about the impermanence of things has given me great calm and I don't know any clear counterpart of it in Christianity. I still feel deeply interested in Catholicism though.

Attached: art38_04_04.jpg (456x327, 34K)

>but still meditation beats it
The prayers I named are considered very meditative. You repeat a very simple prayer like a few sentences or words over and over. It really clears my mind. its kind of like recitative meditation in hinduism or buddhism.
I think we are rather focused on the afterlife as christians. Thus it is kind of pointless to strive for permanent happiness etc in this life. But I don't know a lot about buddhism maybe I don't understand what you mean by impermanence

once ritalinbot, now vyvansebot, always a namefag retard druggie

>But I don't know a lot about buddhism maybe I don't understand what you mean by impermanence
Nothing is permanent, nothing lasts. Everything is empty and nothing has inherent existence, (according to the Mahayana) not even consciousness. There is a philosophical outlook that says that everything that there is in constant flux and, were you to inspect whatever substance compose an object, you would find nothing. Everything is empty at the end of the day. Nothing has permanence or any quality that makes it "it", not even the self or consciousness. Knowing this, it becomes much easier to meditate and take on a more relaxed and care-free view of the World, knowing that nothing can last anyway and that whatever you see as permanent is nothing but an illusion.

Attached: monk.jpg (2126x1102, 924K)

I'm a tramadolbot and a gabapentinbot really can't stop also I have chronic neuropathic pain so it helps with that too

>Knowing specially about the impermanence of things has given me great calm and I don't know any clear counterpart of it in Christianity.
The obvious counterpart is the Book of Ecclesiastes.

>The obvious counterpart is the Book of Ecclesiastes.
Done this, seen that. I love the Book of Ecclesiastes but I'm not sure if the Catholic cathecism adopts this as part of its doctrine, like Buddhism would in its philosophy. It probably doesn't and is just a commentary, which is followed right by the Book of Wisdom, if I remember it correctly, which is just another part of the Bible like any other, but that doesn't create a consistent philosophy out of it. Don't get me wrong, I love Wisdom and specially the Book of Ecclesiastes, but it isn't a philosophical perspective that I find so deep and intriguing as emptiness in Buddhism is, and how it relates to their religion and practise directly. One simply cannot become a Buddhist and practice it correctly without having at first grasped the concept and actuality of impermanence.

Attached: g.jpg (640x960, 362K)