Too skinny?

well, Jow Forums am i too skinny too start cutting? i want to get built like iggy pop in the 70s, or travis bickle from taxi driver, is that achievable with my current body or do i have to put on more weight first?

Attached: 20190911_225201.jpg (2576x1932, 1.29M)

>start cutting
so what exactly do you want to cut?

Attached: 600-6004897_100kib-724x611-smug-wojak-wojak-smile-hd-png.jpg (840x687, 143K)

>Cut
>Already paper skin

Ss+GOMAD u big FAGGOT

Attached: 1567490394535.jpg (1366x2048, 265K)

fair enough, well i have decent amount of muscle in my abdomen, i think my body fat percentage is too high for it to show, i'd like to bring it down to at to 12 percent but in my bodys current state ill look even skinnier im sure.

You've got nothing to cut. It's time to lift

i am too poor for big weights and i have no gym around me, can i just do calisthenics and cardio with a strict diet? can i achieve my desired results in a few months?

nice pic, but that sounds like a recipe for a dad bod, a gallon of milk a day is a fucking disgusting amount of dairy.

cmon Jow Forums help me out here, do i just need to start eating a shit ton more or can i just increase my protein intake?

You got advice twink, you just don't want to put in the work.

so im supposed to take that gallon of milj a day shit seriously? fuck off. i dont know where to go from here

Pick up a fucking fork. Then we'll talk.

Listen cutie, let's be real, you gotta eat more, specially protein, you already built a solid base now go to the top

Also ss+gomad

You need to eat way more brah

Attached: x02dwfwnubm11.png (1357x892, 151K)

thank you for some actual advice, ive been doing calisthenics everyday and running maintaining the illusion that i was not in such bad shape, but this these responses have really made my mind go a big °180, from now on starting tomorrow i wont resist the urge to eat and i wont work my body out so much until i gain noticable weight.

ive been hearing it a lot and not listening bur damn, it took a forum thread to make me see i was damn near reaching anorexia, thanks.

TFW lactose intolerant.

just eat sandwiches, guy.

Why are you resisting the urge to eat it's literally there to keep you alive

i dont fucking know man, i have a fast metabolism and was convincing myself i would look good with shed body fat but i think i might have been sick, mentally or a major dumbass. im glad i made this thread today. fuck.

Yeah that's good to realize. Go talk to a counselor cause eating disorders are like being in a mirror fun house

i got like this from extensive mdma use, and around that period just a lack of eating, i cant afford a counselor nor do i see it as fit for me, but i will push my vessel and my mental to get out of this habit. thank you, user

You're what, sixteen, seventeen? Don't answer that. Still living with your parents? What are you doing using Molly extensively?

You gotta figure out which direction is up, and start swimming. Diet and exercise are great first steps but don't half ass it, you feel me?

i haven't touched molly in about 2 months, honestly i only started doing it because it was the closest thing i could get to psychadelics which was my main vice for a while, and after about my 3rd roll it just became a habit, i moved myself away from that and am only now seeing the damages i have caused my body, i don't have much but im going to shell out the few dollars i have to get the necessary food and drink for a good bulky diet, lots of protein and milk, though i know it will take a while and that i will have to deal with the inner dissapointment, i will recover my mind and body and work to get that fucking iggy pop build.

You have nothing

You have no muscle at all. You may have abs but having a 6 pack is all down to body fat, not strength. Start lifting hard as hell. All compound to failure.

again, no gym around me. and weights are too fucking expensive. not an option currently.

You have a body don't you? Gravity can be your gym. Calisthenics and push ups for you

i already do calisthenics and i have a recovering fractured wrist so havent been doing as many pushups, but i mean you mentioned weights. do you think in a few months time ill be in good shape if i keep up a balance high protein diet while doing calisthenics everyday?