Recovering from anorexia

>Recovering from anorexia
>Eating 3 meals a day at scheduled times
>Constantly thinking about food; only trying to waste time between meals because they’re the only fulfilling part of my day

How do I overcome this Jow Forumsizens?

Attached: 80C89800-D0BF-41FD-BBDE-44679D051AF7.jpg (1049x1050, 252K)

lower carb and don't eat bread or pasta or rice or sugar. Otherwise it will keep on spiking that insulin daily. Try a salmon salade (or with a can of tuna if you're poor) also always eat a egg, ti might help.

also good luck on the recovery!

Get out of the house. Go for long walks/bike rides. Make sure you're eating healthy foods only and drink lots of water.

>telling a recovering anorexic to not eat carbs
Jesus Christ. Not eating carbs as a skinny person makes you hungry 24/7. I tried keto for a week and felt like I was starving to death despite getting a normal amount of calories.

I’m eating 1700 cals a day making sure I get 100g of protein and carbs at least. I do need to work on water intake though.

I can’t walk far distances yet but I’m getting physical therapy which helps

> 1700 cals a day
That's not very much, how tall are you?

The water is not only good for you but it will fill your stomach up. Maybe try chewing on gum.

Lots of water, black coffee. Are you on a prescribed plan? If not you can snack on small shit like grapes or wheat crackers.

I'm not sure I'd agree with going lower carbs. Hell, I might even say experiment with more carbs.

5’10, 145 pound 19 year old male

did the doctor set that calorie limit? If not, i'd add another 200-300 calories.

Yeah me and a treatment team set that as my daily intake but they seemed like they considered it low.

Of course I think it feels really high, but I can see having this as my daily intake for the rest of my life.

Here’s an example of a day of eating for me

Attached: D7E44140-C2D9-4515-AB74-7AFF96F3CA81.jpg (1125x1251, 201K)

Attached: 939B6D81-1A4E-4658-A6A7-4DEE81F3F54E.jpg (1125x719, 118K)

So all I’ve gathered from this thread so far is:

>Drink water
>Try high and low carb

Btw if I’m sedentary is it still a good idea to get 100g of protein a day or should I get more

Nobody has any tips on how to not obsess over food?

Eat more of it. You’re in a state of semi-starvation. 1700 calories is absurdly low and precludes the possibility of ‘recovery.’ You may binge like mad for a while (think weeks) if you allow yourself to eat to appetite but it will subside, and you can get on with your life.

How’s it “absurdly low”? I’ve been maintaining

you got hardly anything to maintain, son

>eat 3 meals at scheduled intervals
>only eat because i know i have to, hate eating
>get very sleepy after each meal
>go for a nap if possible
>good heavens, it's almost time to eat again!

>if my meal is too small i feel extreme hunger in a few hours, feels bad man
>sometimes don't eat all day, feels really fucking good man

i'm getting tired of all this.

Dude, my 5'0 40kg girlfriend eats that much

Sounds like me before I figured out I had celiac disease

I sincerely doubt you're maintaining. Plus, your BMI is a 20.2 which is normal. It's close to underweight, sure, but it's normal. You sound like a lying faggot, which is typical of the mentally ill tbf. You should stop being a pussy and should eat more. Why do you not want to eat even? psychologically what is so bad about it?
Inb4 schizo cope

I really don’t want to gain weight

I used to be 330 pounds and have tons of loose skin that makes me look fat

you "figured it out"?

I’m not sure I’m always hungry but my throat hurts