Hands down the biggest gains goblin

Hands down the biggest gains goblin

Attached: images (60).jpg (466x350, 46K)

why anyone outside of jail would willingly eat rammen

Is someone force feeding this to you?

Strange, my friend buys one everytime after working out
Not only him ive seen famous bodybuilders on ig posting indomie noodles
Isnt this just calories?

migoreng australian delight

ramen with two eggs is goat

college students

>not even the bbq chicken flavor
get out and stay out

>Isnt this just calories?
Pretty much. Instant noodles are almost the dictionary definition of empty calories, just a block of pure carbs with a comical dose of sodium sprinkled on top for flavour.
(Like anything else) they're fine as a cheat food but they're pretty awful to eat any other time since they're so nutritionally void, and yet they fill you up (bad for weight gain) and contain a lot of calories (bad for weight loss).

I don't know about anyone else but I also feel like absolute shit after consuming such a stupid amount of salt in one sitting.

My old man can’t get enough of this shit and he’s as bulky as it gets.

Attached: B48DC114-A28E-4CAB-869B-B5F3A3B04991.jpg (550x413, 108K)

It isn't ramen. What you get is your noodles, seasoning packet, dried onion bits packet, and the sauces which are onions, chili and oil.
You mix the seasoning and the liquids on the bottom of a plate or bowl and you put the STRAINED noodles on top after you boil those and mix the sauce into them.
Onion is supposed to go on top but I boil that in the water with extra dried shallots to make the noodles more onion-y.
One thing you can do is a makeshift satay where you mix warmed peanut butter into the noodles and put some chicken in there.

>is food
>gains goblin
we talking about anorexic gains?

That fucking word filter really fucks with what I'm trying to say there, hopefully you get which means soi and which does mean onion.

What do you mean? Oh let me guess you don't use chopsticks. Yeah if you eat ramen with a fork of course you wouldn't understand why it's one of the best pastas.

>gains goblin
>literally packed with carbs, sodium, and calories

More like it's a great gainer, you DYEL fairy cunt.

i think so, op's a faggot
when I'm out of food i'll dump 3 packs of those and demolish after a tough gym session, easy 1500+ calories..

>tfw most stores only stock nasty "special chicken flavour" over elite "chicken flavour" because they think it must be better and make the normal chicken flavour redundant.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

>u mirin?
>im mi goreng

wat dis

Fuck you guys now I'm gonna buy some ramen. I'll combat how bad it is for me by doing OMAD I suppose.

Attached: 1554069308555.png (1390x1658, 362K)

It’s the classic pork brains. He mixes this shit with eggs. They’re actually not too bad but they just freak me out too much. But they’re probably the ultimate bulking tool. Lots of good protein on top of it all.

Attached: 52224CE4-9EF4-4005-B98A-6207B13705D9.jpg (649x527, 185K)

>Indomie
Literally buy it in bulk, it's great for gains.

Attached: 1543093677367.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

How's it taste and what's the texture like?

1000% cholesterol?

KEK

Yes but it’s supposedly the good kind

Fairly bland and slightly more rubbery than the eggs. They add a bit of texture I guess

>not spicy beef flavour
Admittedly though OP those instant noodles are fucking based. So cheap too.

>think it's just carbs so it can't be more than 300kcal
>read the label
>"20g fat"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WTF IS CUTTING SO HARD??? WHY DOES EVERYTHING THAT TASTES GOOD HAVE FAT?
>tfw bulking season starts soon and i still haven't become shredded

Attached: 8clFw0e.jpg (680x510, 32K)