It's leg day for you

>it's leg day for you
>go to do some squats at the gym
>see this

How do you respond?

Attached: Ellen Åkesson.webm (640x886, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZkaakZt7NQ
youtu.be/JELLSqLduAc
vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

continue walking to the squat racks you stupid fucking dyel.
youtu.be/yZkaakZt7NQ

>Move aside bitch
>pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

probably mumble something, trip over my own feet then get too embarrassed and pretend i wasn't going to squat and just do deadlifts instead

Sauce?

baka my head
thots gonna thot

>Go to the gym
Lol I don't lift, I weight 375 pounds, and tell people to post body so I can empty my balls to them

I’ve seen some massive dudes in my gym doing this shit

pull out my dick and get a nice fuck before I head over to the squat rack...fuck...someone is ignoring the pulp bar place on the other side of the room and doing pull up on the rack

Attached: 1568235215572.jpg (251x242, 10K)

do this instead

Attached: brap_extensions.webm (640x800, 2.84M)

some swedish thot from twitch

Attached: stand.webm (1280x720, 3M)

seriously though, why do females exclusively use these machines at the gym?

Keep walking because I don't use pussy machines to squat

youtu.be/JELLSqLduAc

I would coom up to her and say that's dangerous

Attached: 1567116519753.jpg (1600x2160, 377K)

>do a 360
> walk away

Attached: 1561674559030.jpg (241x241, 20K)

Seriusly this meme make quit the fap, i feel proud of that.

I use it as a dude but I don't get all extra with it. I would if I didn't already get stares for using it. But its giving me a nice, plump ass so IDC

soccer kick it

sit on the bar and shout
>GOTTA SHOCK THE MUSCLES BRAH

Attached: beef thotroast.jpg (800x559, 124K)

You're gonna walk right into her user

walk past the one smith machine and head to the squat racks.

moonwalk

rape

OH GOD OH GOD
I'M GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1568254006851.webm (640x480, 1.86M)

she cute

Sloppy Drill-tongue attack there

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11-23-01-21.png (480x800, 277K)

based rape poster

>Implying I squat at the smith machine

>the smith machine
Probably keep walking.

Attached: 1568176500951.jpg (2452x2036, 325K)

Raise an eyebrow spock style

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

Attached: coomer3.png (3204x2504, 331K)

She looks like she is retarded. Her face is downsy as fuck.

imagine doing your squats in the smith machine
[spoiler]this post was made by not complete dumbass gang[/spoiler]

UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH OH GOD OHGOD MY PUSY UH UH UH UH OH GOD UHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD MY PUSY MY PUSY FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME UH UH UH UH

Attached: pusy.jpg (380x500, 49K)

OH GOD MY PUSY MMY PUSY MMMMMMMMMMMOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH UH UH UH UH UH UH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GO GOD UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UH UH UH UH OH MY PUSY UH I HAVE TO PUMP UP MY PUSY FOR CHAD UH UH UH UH UH

Attached: pusy.webm (720x1116, 2.67M)

Fuck, why not use a bench horizontally? That must be uncomfortable.

Did you call these outliers fucking fags? Because that's gay and their brains are totally fried if they'd consider doing it for anything other than a joke. Like how dressing as a woman was a joke until jews and their good goy women got involved. I bet those big guys were just joking around.

hip thrusts are a good exercise but if you aren't doing sumo DLs then you're sabotaging your glutes' gains

Attached: TIMESAND___7tcrnyff3rc0c0p448n4cnerm8ccef2r24f8g5n6iun375693n679670001.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>sumo
I thought conventional hit the glutes harder than sumo, and sumo targeted the quads more.

vPUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY I ALSO WANNA SUCKY ON HER MILKIES PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY PUSY

Attached: pusy thrust 2.jpg (700x450, 43K)

Why don't these women just use a leg press?

Idk how to not sound monotone. Being able to control my eyebrows could be a life saver.

>5'10 man reverse push pressing 2pl8
pretty impressive

PUSY PUMP PUSY PUMP PUSY PUMP PUSY PUMP PUSY PUMP PUSY PUMP PUSY PUMP PUSY PUMP PUSY PUMP PUSY PUMP PUSY PUMP PUSY PUMP UH UH UH UH UH UH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PUMP UP MY PUSY PUMP UP MY PUSY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UAHAUAHUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PUSY PUMP PUSY PUMP PUSY PUMP

Attached: pusy pusy pusy.jpg (650x650, 35K)

breed her

No cause they are massive and I am a dyel

One dude did that, then 600lb+ leg press, then 3pl8 squat for reps

If there were less pathetic men in this world we'd have more wholesome women. There are too many beta fucks that put way too much value on pussy.

Quit giving these cunts money so I can have more nice churchgoing women to choose from.

From what i've heard, it's supposed to make their pussies tighter, so that's why you're getting the stares, user. It's literally the PussyCruncher9000.

jesus christ western women are disgusting. literally zero modesty lmao

lol holyshit

What the fuck? If she's your wife or family it should be legal to smack her hard for doing this disgusting crap and maybe put her in the loony bin for a stint if you have the shekels.

Attached: ben-affleck-is-a-doting-dad-as-he-picks-up-seraphina-10-samuel-7-from-school-ftr.jpg (620x350, 58K)

>Excuse me ma’am, if you’re looking for an exercise where you struggle to push something away from your asshole, I think I can help.

>Smith machine
Don't care, wasn't gonna use it

>No glute hyperextension at the top
Wasting her time, lower the weight

i wouldnt give a single fuck because:
a) i dont use multipress cause i am not gay
b) this shit is pretty common in mine gym

nah

Attached: 64638992_2022045734589711_3249169618829622001_n.jpg (1080x1138, 124K)

Laugh loudly to show my superiority

>it's leg day for you
>go to do some squats at the gym
>see this
>go to do some squats

Attached: FewWaterloggedDuck-small.gif (250x250, 1.04M)

She's using the Smith machine so what do I care? Also, she's using it as a vertical leg press, which is fine.

Attached: img-resize.jpg (650x650, 49K)

>new phone counter
Sometimes I really think woman have it easier than man.

What is this exercise called? Chad push-backs?

Literally a vertical leg press but done on a smith machine.

If a guy put the same work in as her on his physique and spent as much time on Chaturbate instead of Twitch he'd make decent money as well.

cum on her to assert dominance

kill
fuck
repeat
women are for breed and kill without fertile. smash head

Thanks for your input, Pajeet.

Spotted the same mistake.
Rather use weight you can master then jerking around too heavy !

based grug

Yeah, from fags.

>Proceed to walk to the squat rack.
Seriously why would you even want to use smith machine for squats?

They train "pussy" muscles so bf dick feels pressure and they can do vaginal orgasm. Practicing it on public has the same vibe as masturbation.

>This

grug approve this post

Because everyone jokes about it working out the pussy but no one is really sure if it's a meme or not

MATING PRESS
A
T
I
N
G

P
R
E
S
S

lmao doing a fucked up 40 pound leg press, really grinding out there

>no squeeze at the top
Nice meme flopping

From a machine that does not activate the PC muscles? Yeah, nah, that's bullshit. I mean, they might believe it, but it is bullshit.

>Getting your money from fat homos on the internet

His point is it's not a career option exclusive to females. You just need zero self respect

is that fucking 3pl8?

>slip with shoe
>9pl8 lands on my chest
>mfw my last words will be "add more stones" for sarcasm

Attached: ahhhhhh fuck yes.jpg (1500x1468, 135K)

fuck who dis

All scandis have mongolian ancestors.

Attached: 59206CD0-B44E-453A-880C-19897BAF09EE.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

In my gym there's a girl who does this shit like three times a week (facing the mirror tho). I don't see the issue but observing is uncomfortable.
Girl has a tremendous ass.

lol
I can tell most if not all of you have never set foot inside an actual bodybuilding gym

Can't be. Damn, look at those legs. I wanna get chocked with them. OP's is DYEL as fuck

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

kek'ed

summer is over newfag

I dunno about her bench but at my gym the only moveable benches have supports vertically but tip over very easily if you try to hip thrust using them horizontally. The benches that are bolted to the floor have large safety attachments on the side which prevent me from doing full RoM. Every goddamn time I have to stack all the kettlebells against the side of the portable bench to keep the damn thing from falling over.

Rape her on the spot

run over and do the Tinder Slam® right onto the bar

fuck meant TikTok Slam™

(OP)
I don't get it, what's the problem here?
She's obviously paying homage to the late Wilbur Miller’s Leg Press.

Attached: leg-press-old-school-jack-lalanne.jpg (500x480, 344K)

NoFap day 4. This webm just made me diamonds.

youre gonna fuck your balls up retard